• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 09:19:08 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Enable Lion Ediot

Started by Morrow, December 23, 2010, 02:50:03 pm

Morrow

I have checked through the forum and many many other sites that google had came up with for my trouble, but none had provide the right solution (not even lioneditor's google page).

I have Prom 5.03 CFW installed on my PSP3000. I have downloaded and installed Lionedior on my PSP, however after I went in to the game, load/save my game and went back to Lioneditor to open the file, it said "US File not found" (I'm sure is US, to make sure I also tried European and Japanese version, none found anything).

After some searching, I found that I needed to enable FFTSaveHook.prx in my Plugin setting, but when I went into Plugin setting... there is no FFTSaveHook to enable.

My seplugins folder do have FFTSaveHook.prx in it and the readme file which said "ms0:/seplugins/FFTSaveHook.prx"

Help

:ban:

st4rw4k3r

December 28, 2010, 03:52:52 pm #1 Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 03:54:37 pm by st4rw4k3r
Add a 1 at the end of the line in the GAME.TXT file in seplugins.

Adding a 1 at the end means that its activated.
Adding a 0 at the end means that its deactivated.

Example:
ms0:/seplugins/FFTSaveHook.prx 1

If that doesn't work, then I don't know.

Morrow

WOW, it worked.

THANK YOU!!!! :more:

st4rw4k3r