• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 05:44:46 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

I'm bored.

Started by Kaijyuu, April 03, 2012, 01:09:37 am

Kaijyuu

Never introduced myself since I think these things pretty much pointless. If you want to join a clique you don't walk up and hand them a resume. But I'm busy procrastinating more important things, so whatever.

Name's Kaijyuu, which I picked back when I thought misspelled japanese words were cool. I was born sometime between yesterday and the beginning of the universe, and fancy myself the messiah who's logic and reason is superior to all other mere mortals (if they'd only listen to my wondrous words of wisdom). Joined FFH because I consider FFT the best video game ever made, though not my favorite after taking into account nostalgia/etc, and I thought hacking it would be nifty. I've since moved on from romhacking in general to making original games and writing erotic fanfiction, yet I still hang around. In other words, I'm the scum of the internet and it's a wonder I haven't been banned yet.

Still, I stick around due finding the projects here interesting, and I'm always intrigued by discussions about game design.Rom hackers are game designers like any other, with the added benefit of having a finished game to pick apart and analyze until it's a mutilated corpse removed of all magic and wonder. So, while I'm unlikely to produce anything tangible for the community, I'll gladly read your updates, give suggestions and feedback, and tell you why your crazy ideas are overdone, cliche, impossible, and occasionally brilliant.

I'm also in the market for a magic lamp to make all my dreams come true. And please, not one of those ironic genies that grants wishes in tainted ways -- the last time I found one of those, I got a pony avatar.
  • Modding version: PSX

formerdeathcorps

Feel free to post any of your fanfiction in the RP Forum, though please keep it tasteful.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Kaijyuu

Heh, I actually am writing one, but yeah I was joking with the strikethrough'd word.

If some fanfiction nut friends of mine think it isn't shit, I'll share it, I guess.

Dome

WARNING!
A furfag is approaching at full throttle!
According to the data, his name is "Kaijyuu"
NO REFUGE

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

VampragonLord

Welcome to final fantasy Hackticsks, where truth is relative.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Kaijyuu

Quote from: VampragonLord on April 15, 2012, 08:27:15 pm
Welcome to final fantasy Hackticsks, where truth is relative.

It may be a relative of yours, but I fortunately share no relation.