• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 12:53:11 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Someone should make...

Started by Kill_Bones, December 06, 2010, 07:19:42 pm

Kill_Bones

... a video of the Voldemort sprite at lvl 1 with throwstone getting owned by 15 lvl 99 Orlandus. Or at least remove the sprite. Asshole doesn't deserve it...

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Kokojo

So funny how much of you cocksucked his ass until he did this, even after his first ban.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kill_Bones

Quote from: "Kokojo"cocksucked his ass
NOOO THATS IMMMPOOSSIIBLLEE

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

philsov

December 06, 2010, 08:46:27 pm #3 Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 09:21:17 pm by philsov
not worth the effort, really.

Harness the rage towards something worthwhile.

[attachment=0:2h6lq7c8]BeatDeadHorse.gif[/attachment:2h6lq7c8]

QuoteNOOO THATS IMMMPOOSSIIBLLEE

I suppose if you had a motor for a mouth and a decent seal, and ruptured a bit of skin/organ in the process, it kinda is.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "Kokojo"So funny how much of you cocksucked his ass until he did this, even after his first ban.
fucking owned

Cheetah

Your suggestion was already done over a year ago. People seem to think Voldemort just recently declined, but he has been the same guy he has always been for a long time.

Current Projects:

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Cheetah

I can't remember, were you a total noob when this was originally made Dome?
Current Projects:

Dome

Quote from: "Kill_Bones"... a video of the Voldemort sprite at lvl 1 with throwstone getting owned by 15 lvl 99 Orlandus. Or at least remove the sprite. Asshole doesn't deserve it...
As I already said...Gustavo is a cool guy, and a good patch maker
He only has 1 little flaw...he experiences random emotional outbursts, that usually results in trolling and deleted stuff

Quote from: "Cheetah"I can't remember, were you a total noob when this was originally made Dome?
Answering to a spam topic that asked my ban
Quote from: "Bastard Poetry"I, too, do not support it.

Very few people are able to take the infantile shit that gets thrown around in this region with as much stride as this guy.

He's the yin to Voldemort's yang.

They are destined for each other.

Dome is destined to forever straddle Voldemort's yang.

Destiny is forever.
Anyway yes, I was a noob (Like now, not much changed)
But Bastard Poetry already saw the potential within me

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"