• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:33:02 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

I can't get my PS4 remote to work with any of the emulators on my LP.

Started by Eldagusto, September 20, 2023, 03:34:43 pm

Eldagusto

Whoops sorry I firsts posted in the wrong area so now I'm posting here in the help section where it belongs.

Hello Everyone I'm Eldagusto.  I haven't played with emulators in years and I spent all night trying to relearn, boy the technology sure got better.  But I figured how to patch and all that but man non of my emulators are working with my PS4 controller!  My controller works on steam, I turn of steam, and the emulators all I think recognize I have a controller plugged in (some point out they recognize its a wireless PS4) but when I open up the games it doesn't work! I tried three different emulators for the playstation and I tried the PSP for War of the Lions.  Non of it works.  I even downloaded Retroarch uninstalled it and downloaded it again, and it worked even worse then before, like I think it somehow lost the bios.  I'm tired having spent all night trying to figure this out... :cry:   I just want to enjoy my lil Ramza story on my laptop instead of draining my phone batter... oh and try out these cool mods... :cry:    Haaaylp!

I just can't get my ps4 remote to work with any of the emulators on my laptop!

PS. I'm sorry if this is a regular issue I'm new hear and I saw the tutorial but I didn't see a controller issue problem...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown