• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:26:36 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Reraise on Everything?

Started by efrate, August 27, 2010, 05:35:49 am

efrate

OKay something very weird just happens and I dunno how to fix it.  I spent a good chunk of time messing with patcher, shi shi, orgASM, and tactext to do my first trial run serious project.  I made a ton of changed but I do have most of them logged if need arises.  The only thing is, EVERYTHING has reraise.  OMSA I have no idea how that happened.  I was gonna give the materia blade auto-rerasie or initial reraise, but I decided against it, patched my iso, and everything has reraise.  I checked all my job and skillset flags, and orgASM, and no where is it checked.  I've saved the patch with it all like this and repatched (dirty ISO because I did a lot of stuff with shi shi and tactext.  But Before I messed with the materia blade it was fine, now its friggin insane.  

How could I fix this,  or is it time to re-extract the ISO and go through everything again?  I hope not because I hate all the headaches with spriting.

Thanks in advance.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

LastingDawn

That is an odd problem... you didn't give Attribute 00 Always: Reraise, by chance, did you?
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

efrate

Nope I checked that just to be sure, and I didn't.  I ended up taking a clean IMG and patching it again with even more changes, because modding the game is friggin addicting.  I still have no clue what caused it, but I think I went overboard with fftorgASM this time because  now I am noting an almost WotL slowdown with what I've done with abilities and I playtest on 120 FPS.  Oh well.  I'll keep playing around.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.