• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:37:01 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

PSP debug help

Started by efrate, June 28, 2010, 06:01:49 pm

efrate

Okay I have a question.  Is there any way to take the War of the Lions .cso file, convert to iso., then run on epsxe and basically play the PSP version using epsxe?   And if so, would the normal FFT world debug codes and memory card editors still enable me to do it all?  I was planning on running a WotL auto-battle tournament for some buddies, and I have not much of any clue.  I have FF masters how to thread for how to do it with vanilla, but I St. Ajora knows if I can make it work as I would like too.  

I imagine I could just use FFT:C for abilities names and whatnot and ban the PSP exclusive stuff, ll but I'd rather stay true to form if possible.  Could I use all those same things in FFMasters thread on a patched with FFT:C iso without issues or would problems arise.  

Oh BTW I know I can convert cso to iso but most the utilities I googled didn't output a direct ISO file but a .bin file, and that won't play in epsxe.  I just get a blank screen.

Thank you in advance.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.