• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:13:54 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

lots of questions lmao what i need to know to finish my alpha version

Started by Lockeadon, February 11, 2014, 10:08:56 am

Lockeadon

since there is no way to check it in the patcher and its not stated one way or the other in any of the faqs i'm reading, is throw evadable or not? and do the elemental ball attacks count as physical or magical? finally if i flag jump to use weapon range (so first strike/hamedo will trigger against it) would that set its horizontal range to two (and vertical to 6) regardless of the number of horizontal or vertical abilities learned?  WHY is it impossible to have more than one reaction ability set when multiple support or movement abilities work fine? and once you have a custom class added to the game how do you set set as special class and replace squire so they can learn and use other abilities normally?

well apparently none of the abilities that replaced empty slots or summon demon etc work right (i left all asm for last so that's not it), while abilities that were only modified (and the effects weren't changed on)  seem to work fine... i would think its because i changed the  effect but that wouldn't explain the ones where i didn't change anything but the functionality... when i choose any of the abilities that were empty slots or replacing things like summon demon they do not have their expected effects as set in patcher and instead go back to the action menu and no action is taken. what am i doing wrong?