• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:43:22 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Final Fantasy Tactics: Another Story

Started by RayKamiya, August 30, 2015, 01:43:11 pm

RayKamiya

Quote from: Guru on January 14, 2016, 11:53:14 pm
Yeah this stuff is very overwhelming! I can tell you have a great attention to detail and you have awesome ideas. I've read quite a few of the posts on here one thing I got out of em was don't get discouraged, just do what you can a little at a time. There's lots of people on here willing to help those that want to learn. I'm no where near being able to help at the moment but hopefully sometime in the future I'll be able to at least help ya on some level. But for now I wish you the best of luck and I'm def looking forward to seeing your ideas come to life!

Thanks, I greatly appreciate it ^^

Zrox400

I'll start work on this as soon as I can find the time :P and refresh myself with whatever coding this uses xP I hope not java hahahahaha

RayKamiya

Quote from: Zrox400 on February 07, 2016, 11:51:00 am
I'll start work on this as soon as I can find the time :P and refresh myself with whatever coding this uses xP I hope not java hahahahaha

Thanks XD I do appreciate it

in other news...

well I reverted back to windows 7 mostly because I got tired of Windows 10 either randomly shutting down for an update, or killing a random driver when I'm trying to work to get me to install an update or to restart for an update, personally I find Windows 10 ugly and not very user friendly and difficult to customize and maintain, so I reverted back to windows 7.

I backed up my files reinstalled windows 7 from scratch and tried to restore my files and my back up went "LAWL NO RESTORE FOR YOU!!!"

so I LOST EVERYTHING......

so now I gotta restart the storyline and much of my notes again from SCRATCH!!!!

oi vey....

Guru

Ah man that sucks :cry: Damn you windows 10!!!!!!! :evil:

I've had this happen a few times, especially with these crappy laptop hard drives going on me. I'm sure your kicking yourself already but backups and flash drives can save your ass on anything important.

Anyways good luck and I'm glad to see your still moving forward!

RayKamiya

Quote from: Guru on February 08, 2016, 09:06:53 pm
Ah man that sucks :cry: Damn you windows 10!!!!!!! :evil:

I've had this happen a few times, especially with these crappy laptop hard drives going on me. I'm sure your kicking yourself already but backups and flash drives can save your ass on anything important.

Anyways good luck and I'm glad to see your still moving forward!

thanks, Yeah I got tired of it going south on me X_X

oh well I managed to get much of my Data back so now I'm working on a script and working with my brother to get a test patch going after I help him move and get set up in hie new place XD

Angel

I upgraded to Windows 10 on a whim. Synergy no longer worked, I no longer got audio on Netflix, the Netflix app couldn't be downloaded because the fucking store can't operate behind a firewall at all, and I hated the UI anyway, so I just gave it the finger and restored Windows 7.

I still have no audio in Netflix. Netflix customer support even told me it was a known issue with Windows 10. It now persists even though I am back on Windows 7. Windows 10 can go to hell.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

RayKamiya

Quote from: Toshiko on February 12, 2016, 09:07:59 am
I upgraded to Windows 10 on a whim. Synergy no longer worked, I no longer got audio on Netflix, the Netflix app couldn't be downloaded because the fucking store can't operate behind a firewall at all, and I hated the UI anyway, so I just gave it the finger and restored Windows 7.

I still have no audio in Netflix. Netflix customer support even told me it was a known issue with Windows 10. It now persists even though I am back on Windows 7. Windows 10 can go to hell.

for me, Windows 10 would LAG badly when I was streaming, or watching streams, or working on my games on RPG maker, many of my emulators would lag or crash and then there was the issue I was having where whenever an update was ready one of my drivers (most often my network driver) would go offline until I installed the update and restarted.

I also found windows 10 boring and invasive and so I reverted to 7 >.<

now everything works and I get less lag (though I need to upgrade my processor and Ram) and things are working better ^^

RayKamiya

OKAY IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

I AM GOING TO COMPILE EVERYTHING INTO AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET AND MAKE TWEEKS AND CHANGES ON THAT THEN MAKE THE CHANGES HERE BASED ON HOW MUCH ROOM I CAN TRY AND GET AN IDEA FOR WHEN IT COMES TO SKILLS JOBS ETC!!!

I WILL UPDATE THIS AS MUCH AS I CAN AND I WILL ALSO SHARE A FEW STORY LINE NOTES AS WELL, I GOT SOMEONE TO HELP WITH THE HACK SO PROGRESS WILL BE SLOW AS ITS A TWO MAN TEAM WORKING ON THIS XD.

RayKamiya

Check out the first page for the excel spreadsheet with the changes so far to classes so far XD

RayKamiya

Spreadsheet was updated so far I have the special Jobs, generics and weapon lists done working on Armor and Accessories now and each Tab will be a dedicated event and story dialogue, work has been picking up again so please bear with me X_X

RayKamiya

Hey guys

I'm still working on the spreadsheet, just slowed down due to work x_X

seriously I've spent so much time in New Brunswick the last few weeks I may as well move there...

Angel

I need to move there, as well. Let's go house hunting!
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

RayKamiya

RayKamiya

I have been Busy, what with work sending me out of my Provence and all, mostly because I'm a project lead and we need coverage in the Maritime's badly, but hey it does help me think up new Ideas for my mod to work on.

I'm working on the Monster section of the export and I'll be working on story as well so please bear with me.

If I dissaper I'm not dead nor have I abandoned the site or my mod just got busy with work ^^;

RayKamiya

WOOOT I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO FREDERICTON FRIDAY SO I HAVE SOME TIME OFF TO WORK ON THIS XD

RayKamiya

Okay now i have some days off to work on this again after spending the last month and a bit between New Brunswick and PEI as well as taking my mother and my Sister out on a road trip as an early mothers day and birthday gift for our mom, and now finally having work within Nova Scotia to put more work on this project.

I'll update the first page more either later tonight or tomorrow ^^

RayKamiya

Hey guys.

I know I've been away for a bit X_X

I've had a really bad bout of depression that halted A LOT of the work I planned to do, work has been slow but when I try and make any changes I stare at the programs and feel like nothing is worth it...

I have been seeking help for this and things have been getting better lately.

I am quite active on skype lately though and trying to get things in order.

RayKamiya

So after ANOTHER night of work in Bathurst I try to get stuff done then I almost get sent off to Cambleton New Brunswick to do more work and after that almost got sent a crossed the Bridge to Quebec to help a tech on another project, because sleep is for the weak apparently XD

Luckily though or rather Unfortunately the two sites cancelled, On the one hand I'm kinda glad because getting back to Nova Scotia from Quebec to be on site for another call would have been hell, on the other hand BOOO I missed out on extra shifts.

But hey I survived, although I was rudely woken up by my grandfather at 8:00 am after getting off work at like 1:30am and unable to seep until 3am... but hey that's life.

Speaking of life my Laptop took a heart attack and so I had to go get a new one, which means YUP MOVING FILES AND REINSTALLING SHIT!!!!

although this new lappy is a BEAST

it has an AMD Phenom II P960 Quad-Core Processor running at 1.80 GHz
6.00 GB of Ram
HDMI
and a 700 GB hard drive.

I bought it from Brilliance here in Halifax, the shop owner had just finished imaging it and was about to sell it and i bought it yesterday (June 30th) because I need a reliable laptop for work and modding xD

so yeah thats my latest update X_X

3lric

RayKamiya

Quote from: Elric on July 02, 2016, 01:20:20 am

LOL thanks man XD that really helps.

on the plus side I am getting some Ref pics done of playable characters and generic job classes in the meantime.