• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:17:49 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

What the hell happened?

Started by CidIII, April 21, 2011, 03:03:47 pm

CidIII

This site sucks now, who f'ed everything up, I can't find anything.

Where's my avatar? And where's Zodiac?!

What the hell happened?
I refuse to play Final Fantasy Tactics again until I am able to do my FF6 patch! And, FFT 1.3 doesn't technically count as FFT: so there!

Pickle Girl Fanboy

April 21, 2011, 03:05:07 pm #1 Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 03:06:21 pm by Pickle Girl Fanboy
WELCOME TO FFHACKTICS, WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

You're avatar is gone because the old forum was hacked.  Zodiac is now Xifanie, and is also now a she.  The forums were rearranged; get used to it, it's not that bad.

Eternal

Just take a moment to reacquaint yourself with the new layout. It won't take long- I promise!

Also, welcome back! :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Oh, and I'm a mod now
PHEAR TEH NEW FORUM!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

CidIII

"As this site grows, the more problems that accumulate, as with all things. The decisions that we make today, literally we determine the future of this site. The more 'diverse' our population becomes, the clashing of heads will become more frequent. We must make our decisions as a whole community, if we do not the community could very well implode on itself."

I said this a long time ago, this isn't what happened is it? Did we make bad decisions? :(
I refuse to play Final Fantasy Tactics again until I am able to do my FF6 patch! And, FFT 1.3 doesn't technically count as FFT: so there!

Dome

The site is working fine, looks fine, no more drama/flames or shit like that...I don't see where the problem is, actually

Eternal

Cid, if you come onto IRC, I'll be happy to explain everything.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Kaijyuu

QuoteWhat the hell happened?

Hell froze over and we built FFhacktics into a sparkly ice castle on top of it.

No really a lot of crap happened, but for the most part it's been gumdrops and rainbows. Last drama spat I remember was Arch's second tantrum.
  • Modding version: PSX

GeneralStrife

Voldemort rage deleted alotta stuff and shit and drama etc and blahblaghlblvblfs

Pickle Girl Fanboy

lolVoldemortland seceded from ffhacktopia and renamed itself insandedifficulty.  It's capital city, rooooooooossssssssseeeeeeeebbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuddddddberg, is where ffhackers go when they want to ragequit.

dinosaur

Omg freak out. Things change move with it.

You will figure it out soon. Go talk to Eternal on IRC!

MagiusRerecros

Quote from: Pickle Girl Fanboy on April 21, 2011, 06:39:03 pm
lolVoldemortland seceded from ffhacktopia and renamed itself insandedifficulty.  It's capital city, rooooooooossssssssseeeeeeeebbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuddddddberg, is where ffhackers go when they want to ragequit.

This is quite possibly the best explanation for these events I've ever heard. I tip my hat to you. Well, I would if I were wearing a hat.
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

st4rw4k3r

A short explanation:

• Voldemort got mad and deleted things. (Deleting out of rage is now called Voldemorting)

• He then left to go make his own site: http://www.insanelyderpy.com/. A few people followed him.

• Eternal became an admin

• The forums got hacked

• Zodiac is now Xiffanie

Other than that, as far as I know, FFH is that same.

Wiz

April 22, 2011, 02:04:53 am #13 Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 06:42:22 am by Wiz
@ St4r: ET and Phil are co-admins actually <_<
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Eternal

What Wiz said. I mostly handle IRC and the general layout/format of the site, Phil handles 1.3 and a bunch of other stuff. We all work well together, us mods. :P

Celdia

Yes, its a veritable wellspring of understanding and acceptance around here now. Adding to st4r's not-quite-timeline of events, a lot of old users that had left for various reasons also returned and we've been having a sort of Golden Age of productivity lately.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Dome

Why no one mentions that I finally become the spam mod? ç_ç

dinosaur

Quote from: Celdia on April 22, 2011, 02:12:49 am
Yes, its a veritable wellspring of understanding and acceptance around here now. Adding to st4r's not-quite-timeline of events, a lot of old users that had left for various reasons also returned and we've been having a sort of Golden Age of productivity lately.

<3

Twinees

Quote from: Dome on April 22, 2011, 03:21:53 am
Why no one mentions that I finally become the spam mod? ç_ç

Because its not very interesting/important.

Dome

April 22, 2011, 04:39:00 am #19 Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 04:40:28 am by Dome
Quote from: Twinees on April 22, 2011, 04:31:00 am
Because its not very interesting/important.

You are banned from spam (If you already aren't)
P.s: IMHO, this should  be moved to spam