• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Won't Stay Logged In

Started by mav, September 26, 2010, 02:25:41 pm

mav

I get this message on the home page:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zodiac/public_html/index.php:7)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zodiac/public_html/index.php:7)

And despite checking the "Log me on automatically each visit" box, it doesn't log me on automatically each visit. It's no big deal, it's just a little annoying that it started bitching out on me all of a sudden. I dunno if anyone else is having this problem, but I figured I'd post it.

Xifanie

try deleting your cookies? If that doesn't work I'll try fiddling with your account
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Tigerspike

I've been having the same problem, too.
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

Melancthon

I get the same message, though not all the time.  I do NOT have the "automatic log in" button checked.
Just a collaborator plotting collaboration.
"WHATS ST AJORA'S DEAL DUDE!?"

Archael

Voldemort here

Having same problem- and I DO have the remember me / stay logged in option checked

Jon

Weirdly enough I had it for about a week or something with this problem, but then it just disappeared. Maybe one of my family deleted the cookies, I don't know.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

mav

I deleted my cookies and it didn't change anything. I could delete em again, I guess.

ffta707

Yeah I get it too, but I never noticed. I just click log in and it enters my password for me.

FFMaster

What browsers are you guys using? Version number and everything please.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Tigerspike

Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

mav

Whatever the latest version of Firefox is.

FFMaster

Hmm... for Mav, in the options menu, under "Accept 3rd-party cookies", check if your setting is "Keep until they expire". That's really the only thing I can think of.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

ffta707

Yeah, same here mav. I'm using Firefox. I'll log in on internet explorer and check it out for you.

EDIT:

Oddly enough I logged on on IE and got Mav's error. When I checked log me in each visit, I closed the site, typed it in, and it logged me in automatically, and the error didn't show anymore. But IE sucks on my PC, so I'm keeping with FF.