• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 05:28:59 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Nightmare Bug?

Started by Ethereal Embrace, August 04, 2022, 12:07:53 am

Ethereal Embrace

nightmare_bug.PNG
This is happening to all the equipment that give skills to special classes, they just show up as "Soldier" even though the skillset hex number should be correct, and they do all properly have those skills in the skillset, and the race AP hex value needed to learn it as well.

I do have a workaround for it, but I would like for them to work as normal. Does anyone have any idea why this might happen? This has happened to me before when using the Nightmare editor in the past, but I don't remember how I handled it then.

Zeke_Aileron

If it's the Equipment Editor for the Nightmare Module, it's most likely because of the outdated jobs list it has, you'll need to have a updated version of it.

I'll put it here, just replace the jobs.txt file in your equipment folder of the nightmare module and it should work after you reapply the changes you want ingame.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Zeke Aileron™#0606