• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Wolfran

I'm asking the Bmp of Coeurl not the spr, because I don't have .Net in my Pc. But thanks anyway.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

GeneralStrife

here you go wolfran

Wolfran

Kagebunji

Lol, I must have been tired, I thought you wanted spr. Well you have it now, so whatever :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jon

I never requested anything because I usually do my own work, but I am puzzeled how to start this one. I request please one pose of a monster animation size and stlye of the Leviathan, preferably like this:

There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Zetaro

look i know this isn't the place for these things, but im getting desprate. i have a e machine w3502 and i unplugged the power sw and im trying to install a dell hp-p2507f3c power supply, but i dont know if it works or not because the power sw, power led, and hdd led came un plugged and ive looked everywhere i cant find a soul that knows how they are plugged in. if you have any information about how i can deal with this please reply soon.
Everyone will know the name Zetaro!

Firionelo

I was wondering if you could make KH1 Cloud?
Thanks in advance if you can  :mrgreen:

Wolfran

Firionelo

Thanks. But Is this for PSP or PSX cause I dont get why the face is, All weird.

Kagebunji

We all love newbs. Sprites are for both PSP and PSX, where you got the idea it is for only one of those?

Firionelo

No but when I attack with him, his face shows up, the sheet is all messed up. (Obvious)

Kagebunji

Obvious is that, that sprites are for both PSX and PSP, and if such thing happens, it means the sprite itself is executed inproperly. And THAT is obvious.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Not so much a request as an idea.
A new Lancer sprite.  The Lancer is supposed to be light, but tough.  So, how could you jump into the air and impale your enemies when you're wearing 60 lbs of body armor?

With prosthetics and an exoskeleton which alters the way you distribute energy so as to make your movements more efficient.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/17/pros ... -olympics/
http://news.cnet.com/Photos-Weaving-hig ... 576-5.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/others ... mpics.html

Considering FFT's technological dark age, the exoskeleton and prosthetics should be something organic and lightweight, like monster bones and plates.

One thing I really dislike about most imagined exoskeletons in fiction is that they are all based on the human form, powered up.  Why not base it on forms in nature, forms that work?  The prosthetic blades one of the runners above use are modeled on a cheetah's leg, so why not model the exoskeleton on a proven form, like that of an insect?  A bipedal cockroach/mantis, maybe.

The distribution of energy part could be hard to imagine.  Lots of leather straps linking  the exoskeleton to your arms, legs, and torso, with plate armor over it.

This is way to complicated for a sprite.

Jon

Kage, you once gave me a sword sprite sheet with all the different pallettes, but only for the sword, katana, knife, knight sword and ninja sword families. I would please like a spritesheet with all the weapons and items, with all pallettes. Thank you very much :)

Kagebunji

Jon

Thanks Kage for the link! With this and the FFTPatcher, I can "create" seemingly "new" weapons and armor for a patch. I was thinking about doing a FF4 like game (not the exact one) with the Event Decompiler, but who knows, this is a good start.

Mando

Does anyone have the recolor pallets for male/female samurai (also female thief) that were put in the FFT:Arena section?
 I had them quiet sometime ago but due to accidental deletion D: I no longer have them!

They were the pallets that started off with their main color as black.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

mav

Here you go, Ryudo:
Male Samurai
Female Samurai

And just so you now, that topic still exists and quite a few classes got the full palette treatment. If you wanna check it out here's the link. Post screenshots and give us feedback if you want. We'd appreciate greatly.

Mando

Will do just got up form a nap~ I did notice something with the use of these normal sprites. I do not use them in the arena but I did notice (i think male knight) when he used one of the ruins he went all glitched out (maybe it was an incomplete pallete?)

Also some of those attachments no longer exist (reasoning for request.)

It is too bad I cannot use VB coding on this game or i'd hack the living hell out of the game mechanics so that no job was hardcoded -.   -

(I will test out the knight ones again to see if I see that graphical glitch perhaps the issue was that it was used with a stave.) I'll SS if i see it again.

Oh one more thing!!! The sprites that are posted on the main page shows like custom made sprites and shows their level of completeness~
Well the samurai one on there for male at least is incomplete yet status shows 100% if you use tech you will notices his arms arent attached to his torso.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!