• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 05:01:22 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

¡ǝbpop oʇ ןןoɹ

Started by PX_Timefordeath, September 12, 2011, 03:24:12 pm

st4rw4k3r

> realize I have a sandwich. Stop all that I am doing, and partake a chunk of the sandwich.

Lijj

Yes success!
> The now endless cluster of LIJJ dispensers and laser mounted turkeys overwhelms the entire crowd.
(C'mon 10! If this succeeds your all toast).
  • Modding version: PSX

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Lijj

Dome

Quote from: Lijj on October 16, 2011, 02:42:15 pm
> Lijj wins!

You roll OVER 9000!
Too bad you live in a world where over 9000 means MINUS over 9000!
Therefor, you die

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kokojo

Kokojo

Quote from: Joseph Strife
EDIT:
> Shoot a dimensional bullet at that damn Black Hole to send it back to space.

Your roll : 6

You shoot at dimensional bullet, and the black hole closes... unto itself. The result of this incredibly weird physics experiment is a white hole! It basicly replaces the black hole, but shoots random stuff! (In effet next turn, shoots random things to all players. (good or not))

Quote from: Eternal248
>Cast Haste on the black hole!

You cast haste, but since it's a white hole, it spews all of it's stuff it has to spit AT THE SAME TIME.
Eternal must Roll to dodge!

Eternal round-houses kick the stuff (that is planet sized...) and shoots it back into the white hole, colapsing it for eternity! Eternal smiles.

Quote from: Kalas
> A very sexy angel brings me back to life.

Your roll : 6 (What the flux is with those 6???)

Kalas gets brought back to life by a super sexy woman angel... and himself becomes an angel! (wings!)

Quote from: VampragonLord
>Return through the black hole, bridging the gaps between the two dimensions.

Your roll : 5 (+1)

VamdragonLord plunge in the black hole before it's been closed, and closes the gap between dimensions... 2d and 3d! Everything is in 2d now.

Active effects :
Everything is in 2d!

Quote from: Dome
>Looks for a manly men to help him in his quest

Your roll : 5

You get that exact man. He's awesome and gives you a back massage. You feel refreshed... but kind of dirty. (+2 to next manly action)

Quote from: Durbs
>Cries and consults the pokedex on what went wrong.

Your roll : 3 (-1)

You don't HAVE a pokedex. Noob.

Quote from: Tigerspike
> Use apple-on-a-cob of doom as a weapon, fighting to raise money to buy food.

Your roll : 1

Instead, you use the apple-on-a-cob of doom as a lover, making peace to lower your money to buy drinks. You get dehydrated, and lose the apple.
Tigerspike must roll to hydrate!
Your roll : 4

Tigerspikes stays alive, even withouth drinking. What a man, what a man...

Quote from: Fanatic
>Attempts to enter this game as a Zombie FFT Monk (dressed like Michael Jackson in Thriller), and armed with "Secret Zombie Fist," turn random people into dancing zombies!

Your roll : 5

You enter the game with that exact ability, dress and monkage! And you'll gain control over those zombies...(for one turn, one person at the time)

Quote from: PX_Timefordeath on October 11, 2011, 03:40:23 am
> Kill myself

Your roll : 2

You are not able to. You suck. Realllly bad.

Quote from: st4rw4k3r
> realize I have a sandwich. Stop all that I am doing, and partake a chunk of the sandwich.

Your roll : 1
You don't realise that, and you don't stop what you were doing!

Quote from: Lijj on October 11, 2011, 04:06:48 pm
Yes success!
> The now endless cluster of LIJJ dispensers and laser mounted turkeys overwhelms the entire crowd.

Your roll : 2

The LIIJ dispensers are too lazy to consume the world, and instead start pixel art at a atomic level.

Events :

Everything is in 2d.

PLAYERS:
Eternal248 - Can modify time (force re-roll 1 other player's action once, where the minimum of both is the accepted value). Super hair (+1 to offenses until hair is shaved/removed).
Dome - +1 to cannibalistic actions. +2 to next manly action
St4rwalk3r - +1 to the next 2 irrational actions, Has a -1 to roll curse box. Magic sammich. (Does ??? positive action to you)
Lijj -  Cannot be targeted by players. Only events such as Black holes can hurt the Lijjs.
Joseph Strife - None
Tigerspike -
VampdragonLord (dead) - is a Cthulu Octopus.
Kalas - Wings!
Twinees (dead) - +1 Roll (lasts until not dead)
RavenofRagriz - Has a Force-a-player-to-do-a-suicidal-action hat. (-1 to next roll)
PX (inactive)-
Durbs -
Fanatic - Zombie Monk. Has a make-a-person-a-zombie-dancer-and-gain-control punch, for one turn, one person at the time)

Kalas

> Use my angelic powers to turn the super sexy angel to male.

Joseph Strife

> It is time to hunt some treasure down, go on a quest to find a magic sword.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Lijj

> Lijj coughs up a strange cellophane based substance which acts like the strongest spider web. It's purpose is to cocoon Joseph Strife and put him out of commission completely. "I've had enough of you and you antics little boy!" Announces the speakerphone from the dispenser's throat.

Dome

> I look for a manly weapon

Eternal

OOC: Lijj, I demand to see that in artwork form!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Durbs

>Angered at discovering his disposession of a pokedex, decides to summon an army of the undead to defeat everyone within a fifteen-mile radius.

DarkShade

Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

MysticKnightFF5

>Teleports into where-the-fuck-this-is-ia and immediately decides to conquer this new species.

st4rw4k3r

>realize this hasn't been updated in a long while. realize now that there is a sandwich, eat the freaking sandwich.

Dome

Why I still don't have my manly weapon?

DarkShade

Quote from: Kalas on October 17, 2011, 02:24:44 pm
> Use my angelic powers to turn the super sexy angel to male.

Your roll: 4
You successfully turn her to a male.

Quote from: Joseph Strife on October 17, 2011, 04:48:19 pm
> It is time to hunt some treasure down, go on a quest to find a magic sword.

Your roll: 4
You have found a magic sword in a chest!

Quote from: Lijj on October 18, 2011, 04:22:35 pm
> Lijj coughs up a strange cellophane based substance which acts like the strongest spider web. It's purpose is to cocoon Joseph Strife and put him out of commission completely. "I've had enough of you and you antics little boy!" Announces the speakerphone from the dispenser's throat.

Your roll: 6
You successfully trap Joseph too perfectly, you caught yourself in the spider web like substance at the same time.

Quote from: Dome on October 18, 2011, 04:25:19 pm
> I look for a manly weapon

Your roll: 2 + 2 (for manly action)
You have found your Manly weapon!

Quote from: Durbs on October 18, 2011, 05:49:37 pm
>Angered at discovering his disposession of a pokedex, decides to summon an army of the undead to defeat everyone within a fifteen-mile radius.

Your roll: 1
You failed so much you summoned an army of the undead that decides to go after you.

Quote from: Dunkelritter Luna on November 07, 2011, 08:51:28 pm
>Teleports into where-the-fuck-this-is-ia and immediately decides to conquer this new species.

You roll: 5

You perform the teleportation perfectly you gain a +1 to your next roll.

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on December 13, 2011, 09:48:35 pm
>realize this hasn't been updated in a long while. realize now that there is a sandwich, eat the freaking sandwich.

You roll: 3

You ate the sandwich however, you had to much trouble eating it, you bit you finger and it bleeds.

so far

Everything is in 2d.

PLAYERS:
Eternal248 - Can modify time (force re-roll 1 other player's action once, where the minimum of both is the accepted value). Super hair (+1 to offenses until hair is shaved/removed).
Dome - +1 to cannibalistic actions. Has a Manly Weapon (effect +1 to manly actions)
St4rwalk3r - +1 to the next 2 irrational actions, Has a -1 to roll curse box. Magic sammich. (Does ??? positive action to you, Has a -1 next roll)
Lijj -  Cannot be targeted by players. Only events such as Black holes can hurt the Lijjs. Is trapped in a spider web substance with Joseph
Joseph Strife - Has a magic sword. Is trapped in a spider web substance with Lijj
Tigerspike -
VampdragonLord (dead) - is a Cthulu Octopus.
Kalas - Wings!
Twinees (dead) - +1 Roll (lasts until not dead)
RavenofRagriz - Has a Force-a-player-to-do-a-suicidal-action hat. (-1 to next roll)
PX (inactive)-
Durbs - being chased by his own army of the undead
Fanatic - Zombie Monk. Has a make-a-person-a-zombie-dancer-and-gain-control punch, for one turn, one person at the time)
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here