• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

¡ǝbpop oʇ ןןoɹ

Started by PX_Timefordeath, September 12, 2011, 03:24:12 pm

Kalas

> Will the self to live! LIVE!

Twinees

>Whilst Dome's potent saliva seeps through my mutilated corpse, the combination of the maggots cleaning my wounds and the saliva revives my corpse.
  • Modding version: PSX

Tigerspike

> Look for something to eat, while continuing to search for the item of power.
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

RavenOfRazgriz

>Appear from nowhere when the world is beginning to look its bleakest and use my Force-a-Player-to-Perform-a-Suicidal-Action Hat!   Force Eternal to collapse his own Black Hole in such a way that it vanishes into a point-of-light and appears directly on top of him, devouring and destroying him while he's trapped in some alternate time-space dimension where no one can save him.

Eternal

>Take the hat off before its effect kicks in.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kokojo

(Update tomorrow, sorry, still tired)

(I like how tired = Unmotivated asshole)
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Lijj

OK! Hope fully I can squeeze in a move then.

> The now lambent LIJJ Dispenser bulges like a serpent devouring an egg. Another life-size LIJJ dispenser emerges! Both begin jumping away from one another in order to separate, the second one opens its jowls and sounds an ululating alarm; this triggers the hoard of laser mounted turkeys to charge the crowd blasting. The first LIJJ dispenser tilts its shiney head back and announces via throat speaker, "I need not any alliance with you, for I can create my own in time! Turkules, charge!"

Durbs

> Throws an Ultra Ball at Raven in an attempt to catch 'em all.

Kokojo

Il do this tonight, I promise.

Kokojo

October 08, 2011, 09:30:50 pm #149 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 09:32:38 pm by Kokojo
Updates :
1 - Epic Fail: The exact opposite happens
2 - Fail: You fail to complete the action
3 - Troubling Success: You complete the action, however not without trouble or damage.
4 - Success: You complete the action. That's it.
5 - Perfect Success: You complete the action well enough that you receive a boost from the outcome
6 - Overshoot: You complete the action so utterly thoroughly that something unintended happens.
7 - Hyper-overshoot : You make the action but something awesome and good for you happens. It can potentially kill the whole field but you, but it's freaking awesome.
8 - Over-existance of action : You make the action and everyone in the multiverses do it too. Consequences are random, and often really bad for everyone.
9 - Thought over matter : Before the action, you gain ultimate mastery of every mastery related to your action, and you make it so perfectly and utterly well that you gain a massive advantage.
10 - Too much perfection - You destroy the game, srsly.

Rolls :

Quote from: Dome
>Goes to Soviet Russia

Your roll : 4

You do so. Welcome to Russia! You're not safe anyway.

Quote from: Joseph Strife
I am in Narnia, does this Black Role affects me as well!? (Nope, but you'll never go back if it eats the entrance!)

> Ask the lady why my courage is needed here and what needs to be done.

Your roll : 3

You ask her, and she says that you need to die in order to save narnia from a double evil rainbow, has she swings a staff to your head.

JOSEPH MUST ROLL TO DODGE!

You swifly evade the attack and get to safety.

Quote from: VampragonLord
>Now that I am the long lost daughter of Davy Jones, I attempt to flee from the locker and return to the realm of the living, riding the Flying Dutchman.

Your roll : 5

You return to the world of the living! However, it's in another universe where other actions other than trying to revive in the original world have no effect. However, when trying to revive, you enslave the entire other universe to help you revive. (A 4,5 or 6 will revive you, next turn)

Quote from: st4rw4k3r
> Realize there is nothing I can do to save this town. Run away.

You run away, and you also steal a magic sammich while running. (Magic sammich. Does ??? positive action to you)

Quote from: Kalas
> Will the self to live! LIVE!

You will it! You will it so hard that it.....does nothing, since you have no conscience.

Quote from: Twinees
>Whilst Dome's potent saliva seeps through my mutilated corpse, the combination of the maggots cleaning my wounds and the saliva revives my corpse.

Your roll : 1 (+1)

Nah. It does not. Grr.

Quote from: Tigerspike
> Look for something to eat, while continuing to search for the item of power.

Your roll : 6

You find an item of SUPERpower, and it's an apple-on-a-cob-of-doom! You're now very disturbed between the chance to eat it or to use it as a weapon.

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz
>Appear from nowhere when the world is beginning to look its bleakest and use my Force-a-Player-to-Perform-a-Suicidal-Action Hat!   Force Eternal to collapse his own Black Hole in such a way that it vanishes into a point-of-light and appears directly on top of him, devouring and destroying him while he's trapped in some alternate time-space dimension where no one can save him.

Your roll : 2

You fail to do that. You're bland, boring, and stupid, and you FAIL. You still have the hat, thought.

Quote from: Eternal248 on October 03, 2011, 08:01:39 pm
>Take the hat off before its effect kicks in.

Your roll : 6

What hat? YOUR HAIR? You try to pick up your own hair!
ETERNAL MUST ROLL TO DODGE!

You pick up your hair and rip it from your head! But new hair grows, and that hair is super strong, you gain powers from it. (+1 to offenses until hair is shaved/removed)

Quote from: Lijj

> The now lambent LIJJ Dispenser bulges like a serpent devouring an egg. Another life-size LIJJ dispenser emerges! Both begin jumping away from one another in order to separate, the second one opens its jowls and sounds an ululating alarm; this triggers the hoard of laser mounted turkeys to charge the crowd blasting. The first LIJJ dispenser tilts its shiney head back and announces via throat speaker, "I need not any alliance with you, for I can create my own in time! Turkules, charge!"

Your roll : 6 (+1), 3 (+1)

The Lijj dispenser effet, has it is, has the original Lijj dispenser create other Lijj dispensers! They multiply and multiply and multiply, and each time become 1/2 in size. Soon, a goey grey mass is the Lijjs dispensers army. They roll over the world, consuming it. (Cannot be targeted by players. Only events such as Black holes can hurt the Lijj)

Quote from: Durbs
> Throws an Ultra Ball at Raven in an attempt to catch 'em all.

Your roll : 3
You throw the pokeball, but you forgot to activate it. Raven laughs at you and your ego suicides. (-1 to next roll)

ACTIVE EFFECTS: Black Hole (2 turns)
PLAYERS:

Eternal248 - Can modify time (force re-roll 1 other player's action once, where the minimum of both is the accepted value), not affected by Black Hole. Super hair (+1 to offenses until hair is shaved/removed).
Dome - +1 to cannibalistic actions.
St4rwalk3r - +1 to the next 2 irrational actions, Has a -1 to roll curse box. Magic sammich. (Does ??? positive action to you)
Lijj -  Cannot be targeted by players. Only events such as Black holes can hurt the Lijjs.
Joseph Strife - None
Tigerspike - Has apple-on-a-cob-of-doom.
VampdragonLord (dead) - is a Cthulu Octopus. In a alternate universe. (+1 to next roll)  (4,5 or 6 will revive you, next turn)
Kalas (dead) -
Twinees (dead) - +1 Roll (lasts until not dead)
Kokojo (inactive)- Has wings, and a Women bomb that can -1 roll a target. -1 to next roll.
RavenofRagriz - Has a Force-a-player-to-do-a-suicidal-action hat. (-1 to next roll)
PX (inactive)-

Joseph Strife

October 08, 2011, 09:38:05 pm #150 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:19:43 am by Joseph Strife
EDIT:
> Shoot a dimensional bullet at that damn Black Hole to send it back to space.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Kokojo

Eternal

>Cast Haste on the black hole!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kalas

> A very sexy angel brings me back to life.

VampragonLord

>Return through the black hole, bridging the gaps between the two dimensions.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Joseph Strife

Sorry koko, edited my post. :mrgreen:
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Dome

>Looks for a manly men to help him in his quest(?)
  Someone...like him

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Durbs

>Cries and consults the pokedex on what went wrong.

Tigerspike

> Use apple-on-a-cob of doom as a weapon, fighting to raise money to buy food.
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

Fanatic

>Attempts to enter this game as a Zombie FFT Monk (dressed like Michael Jackson in Thriller), and armed with "Secret Zombie Fist," turn random people into dancing zombies!
Final Fantasy Tactics Football Fracas [FFTFF] Link:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/197339-final-fantasy-tactics/57703092