• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Smash's Sprite thread

Started by Smash, February 07, 2009, 09:40:55 pm

jimmyjw88

I agree with Smash and if I could, I would pixel art more than sprite as well.
Great landscapes. Looking forward to the finish product.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Smash

Quote from: "Lijj"I like those self portraits a lot, especially the newer exotic palleted version.
Seems like a fun project
Correction- MALE me, dabbling on an old character concept mug I had for an RPG proyect. The hell

The landscape is also related conceptually, as well as this
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l208/ ... Upload.png

(Old stuff that need to update)

Smash

Quote from: "Smash"
DIE FOOL

This has changed much over time, and it's still a sketch
Got to finish this for my own sake. Haven't finished a sprite or drawing ever since Sain!

And here's a small one. C64 pallete

mav

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I can't wrap my brain around how something so intricately detailed can still look so stripped-down and simple. You are quite the artist. Just give us some finished projects to bask over.

Smash

I think there might be a slim of the slimmest chances I might get something done thi-

NEVERMIND.

COLLEGE STARTED FIERCE. IM PUTTING ALL PROYECTS RELATED TO THE INTERNET O HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
THIS INCLUDES EVERYTHING.

Jon

Aww, thats too bad...nice work though Smash. The cavaliers really were your last full finished sprite sheet? I can remember you posting them like it was yesterday. If you ever do do more Fire Emblem characters, could you do Lyn, wait nevermind...college...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!