• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:39:07 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Lijj's Sprites

Started by Lijj, April 29, 2010, 06:45:40 am

Knox

Yeah i always really like Garnets whitemage outfit to most other versions of it.

And this generic whitemage you're working on is great because i hate hate hate the original one in FFT lol, only because its orangish and the back looks funny.
  • Modding version: PSX
~Auranhiem

Lijj

Me too. that's the whole drive with this. I don't like a lot of the original type 2s...
 you think this White mage looks :P  :P

Kagebunji

Quoteshall I use it?
Sure, go ahead. It is not like I will kill you for using it or anything.

Meh, the orginal white mage looks always gay in FF, look at previous FF's
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Lijj

Ended up using onion knight's cape
Here is an update finally ..
just need to do a portrait and palette
Otherwise complete. Does anyone want to make the other palettes?
Oh yeah, I modified the arms so they work

mav

I might be able to do the other palettes. If you can get the portrait completed, I'll try to do the portrait and sprite palettes all at once.

Lijj

Ok great Mav I'll try to get the portrait done soon

Smash

Noticed the front pose seems like if he was crouching. Moving the chest a pixel left could do the trick

Lijj

Good call. I lengthened the blue part a bit and slightly altered the arm.
& tagged it for fun

Smash

Wait, I meant frontal diagonal pose.

Twinees

Lijj

Thx guys. I think I got it now. I couldn't see what you meant right away Smash.
And good eye on the shoes Twinees... they were darker than the rest.

Lijj

The portrait I should have done a long while ago:

Mav you have free reign on the palette when ever you feel like it:

mav

Sprite's done? Awesome. Here are a couple palettes. I made these in a hurry though, so gimme some feedback.
[attachment=0:3ss8i4a2]newpriestpals.png[/attachment:3ss8i4a2]

Lijj

Oh wow that was fast... I like them but you feel up to it kill that pink one.. I know it's standard but maybe this one could be black or something. The green is quite nice.

Wolfran

Finally a pretty decent Male White Mage
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

scatttman

i like the overall but i think the white colors of the robe confuses with the back gound

jimmyjw88

Port ~ Some touch up with his right cheek. That line is standing out.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Lijj

Ok fixed. New BMP:

mav

Quote from: "Lijj"I like them but you feel up to it kill that pink one.. I know it's standard but maybe this one could be black or something.
Hah, I'd be happy to replace the pink with something. What about orange or yellow? I'd suggest purple, but it seems a little too girly as well. Maybe a different shade of red? I also desaturated the red-orange (third from the top) one a bit. I'll re-post as necessary. If you're open to palettes that don't necessarily match the current styles in FFT, we could change the second blue one too. It's up to you.

Lijj

Thanks in advance mav. I like the sound of orange; should go well with gray. If it's purple you go with, I'd personally like it to be more like lavender. I like the second palette but if you want to do something new please do. I do not care fore standard palettes.. this is Hacktics; I'd actually prefer to see it outside the norm.
Oh if you want you could even do a color swap the way you did with those other Priests.