• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 10:10:25 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Videos Of Your Sprites In Action

Started by Archael, November 29, 2010, 09:20:17 pm

Kagebunji

He is wobbling, Zoz. I saw that too. But since this happens only on attack frames etc. wich takes less than a second, I decided to leave it. All the frames that are important are alligned correctly. Besides messin with monster sheets is still a mystery, Melon didn't made a viewer in ShiShi, if it were there, I would allign it all 100% alright. Irony is, my net got capped, and I cannot watch videos. Even moderating is taking a shitload of time....
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

mav

Nice vids, man. Well aside from getting a monster viewer in ShiShi, this is a great way to check out the alignment, Kage. The monster sprites all look pretty good, but they all look strange standing still.

Alaris

Any more sprites people wanna see in action? Just post 'em here or email 'em.  I'll take care of it when I can...
  • Modding version: PSX

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

Amici

Alaris

You've got it boss.  One Dante Video coming up today.  I'll be getting on my laptop in about an hour or so... then I'll drum up a Skillset and whatnot for him.  I assume the .SPR file is in the link you gave me?

Amici

Well the BMP is there, the SPR is in the submissions thread :)

Izirudo

Do me a favor too - give my Crusader a shot, buddy. It's also available in the submission thread.

GeneralStrife

Kagebunji

If you could explain how to post those damn youtube videos like you and Arch did, I would update the main post. I hate this way of using YT.

Alaris

Okay, finished the Dante video. His sprite has a glitch whenever he's charging spells or abilities... with his face.  It's shown at the end of the video below.

Crusader will be my next target... any requests for after that?

Quote from: "Kagebunji"If you could explain how to post those damn youtube videos like you and Arch did, I would update the main post. I hate this way of using YT.

Basically. you use the SPOILER tag, put the YOUTUBE tag inside the spoiler tag, and the YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK inside the YOUTUBE tag.  And thus, it works.

Lijj

hmm.. You could 'film' the Viking. Maybe even preview the abilities from Newtype or Parted Ways..  Eternal could possibly give you the abilities, maybe ask him in chat. Alas, any generics I've made would be neat to see posted next.

Amici

Quote from: "Alaris"Okay, finished the Dante video. His sprite has a glitch whenever he's charging spells or abilities... with his face.  It's shown at the end of the video below.

Crusader will be my next target... any requests for after that?

Quote from: "Kagebunji"If you could explain how to post those damn youtube videos like you and Arch did, I would update the main post. I hate this way of using YT.

Basically. you use the SPOILER tag, put the YOUTUBE tag inside the spoiler tag, and the YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK inside the YOUTUBE tag.  And thus, it works.

Wow, thanks Alaris! I would never have found that any other way =P Strangely enough, I remember browsing through every single frame in Shishi multiple times and never finding a single glitch. Does that mean Shishi doesn't show all the frames the game uses?

EDIT: Yup, I just breezed through all anims and frames in Shishi, and couldn't find that glitch anywhere. Weird. I dunno how to fix it.

Zozma

other sprites? why not show the older ones that were never shown in sample video?
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Damon_Duvain

From my Viewing of the Video for the Dante Sprite it looks to me as if it were set with the wrong Shishi Sprite Type. Trying Setting it to Type 2 And Watch the Arms again and see if the Glitch still shows up

Alaris

Quote from: "Damon_Duvain"From my Viewing of the Video for the Dante Sprite it looks to me as if it were set with the wrong Shishi Sprite Type. Trying Setting it to Type 2 And Watch the Arms again and see if the Glitch still shows up

That was my bad, and you're right.  It looks fine in Type2 mode as far as I can tell.

Alaris is still learning, hopefully there will be no problems next video.

Alaris

Hmm, new emulator and recording program made this video pretty much a botch.  But for now, I'll upload.  I'll probably figure out the settings and re-record it soon...

LastingDawn

That is an excellent sprite in motion! Great design, wonderful portrait, can't wait to use it!
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Jon

If you want, can you do one of Link? But change the music to Zelda theme (so mute it and add in the Zelda music afterwards)?

Edit: Sorry, my bad, I just saw it. Thanks for posting it! Man, I didn't know how cool the "sing" pose actually looks, haha. Please edit it and say that it is the Link video.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

GeneralStrife

all this will be erased with the rollback jon, dont bother