• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:33:03 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Recent posts

Pages 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10
Help! / Re: Spin attack with weapon ou...
Last post by Wiegraf Jr. - April 03, 2024, 10:11:34 am
I figured as much thank you. I'm also trying to edit throw stone into an AoE grenade like ability but it won't change to AoE it stays single target no matter what I do. Is it just not possible?
Completed Mods / Re: FFT The Lion War ReMixed
Last post by MRTayag - April 03, 2024, 06:37:43 am
is there a way to know which patch is used via in game?
Help! / How do I skip to certain parts...
Last post by Runeseeker - April 03, 2024, 03:31:59 am
I cant figure out how to skip to certain parts of the game. I'm using EasyVent to edit dialogue in cutscenes, and want to view the cutscene once I save to the EVT without having to play all the way to that point. For context, I was initially going mission by mission using save states at every single one to do this, and I ended up losing my save states and have to start over. Sorry if this is actually super easy and I just didnt find how to do it in the pinned stuff.
Last post by wraith09 - April 03, 2024, 02:12:00 am
Quote from: Nyzer on April 03, 2024, 12:48:32 amNot quite the intent. Looks like something got bugged with Algus, I'm not quite sure what. He loaded with blank stats when he wasn't supposed to. I did some testing a ways back with stuff related to unit generation in battle - I'm thinking that I didn't restore a copy from beforehand and that this caused issues with my hack for Load Formation not blanking stats out if the unit's not in the team.

Edit: Yep, that's what it was. New version has been uploaded with that bit of code reverted back to vanilla.

awesome sauce. i mean i could keep going, but missing the ramza unit for sweegy swamp was...brutal. loving the changes to the beginning of the battles tho. looking forward to seeing what else you have in store
Last post by Nyzer - April 03, 2024, 12:48:32 am
Quote from: wraith09 on April 03, 2024, 12:24:26 amSO I HAVE AN...ODD issue? just started the mod. and theres a few odd things ive found... but i just fought the first fight on the plains and... my ramza renamed himself to reis and left my party. dont know if this was an aprils fool thing or an actual bug.

Not quite the intent. Looks like something got bugged with Algus, I'm not quite sure what. He loaded with blank stats when he wasn't supposed to. I did some testing a ways back with stuff related to unit generation in battle - I'm thinking that I didn't restore a copy from beforehand and that this caused issues with my hack for Load Formation not blanking stats out if the unit's not in the team.

Edit: Yep, that's what it was. New version has been uploaded with that bit of code reverted back to vanilla.
Last post by wraith09 - April 03, 2024, 12:24:26 am
SO I HAVE AN...ODD issue? just started the mod. and theres a few odd things ive found... but i just fought the first fight on the plains and... my ramza renamed himself to reis and left my party. dont know if this was an aprils fool thing or an actual bug.
The Lion War / Re: The Lion War 2.031 - DOWNL...
Last post by Krice - April 02, 2024, 06:41:00 pm
First off I want to thank you 3lric for making a mod that perfect an already perfect game for me. Like most other people here, FFT is my favorite game and the PSP added some really amazing things. You really put in the work to make this mod kick ass. Its reinspired me to run the game through again and try out some builds i never had the chance to run while I was playing the psp version. My friend and i fell through before we hit end game and i wasn't able to get the late game badass weapons. Now is the time! I did have a few questions. The first thing i noticed was when I played chocobo defense in chapter one i could only use 3 units but as soon as I hit chapter 2 i could put in 5. Not sure if this was a me thing or what but i was mainly running 2 custom units and Ramza only. The loot table is different to the psp version and I'm wondering what has all changed? is it just the scaling? Are the psp items in this mod like the rendezvous only weapons? I also like Ashley's abilities but was wondering if there was a formula for his damage with his abilities. Last i noticed i cant master a few other classes that you can in vanilla and the WotL version such as time mage. Is teleport 2 obtainable or is it in a permeant state of not being able to be mastered? Thanks again and really you rock!

Edit: So at the time i wrote this i had sunk about 20ish hours into the game and grinded out most of my characters. (not yet endgame) I was excited for the new game plus and decided to quickly finish the game after a little more grinding. After 30 hours i can gladly say my questions were all answered minus the rendezvous chocobo defense question. This mod is the best and im so glad i can sink so many more hours into the game. However i did set it up for my phone so i can play at work and i might have carpal tunnel in my thumbs soon. XD I'm also going to make a copy of the game and try to edit it so i can do some custom sprites. Thanks again! My gaming life finally feels complete.
FFTA/FFTA2 Hacking / Re: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: ...
Last post by Ezzeth - April 02, 2024, 12:11:13 pm
Im hoping to see Eternal comment once more. Atleast that way I know he stayed wellm
Help! / Re: Troubleshooting FFTPatcher...
Last post by El Piedras - April 02, 2024, 10:18:30 am
I'm importing text from a PSX ISO patched with the WotL translation because that's what I want to use as base. I didn't add any text, just changed numbers in item/ability descriptions to match my balance tweaks. I save it as a .ffttext file, import it, and try to patch the ISO (I tried with both a clean one and the one already patched with the WotL script). The patching process takes more than 10 minutes and just gives a DTE error at the end. I'm using FFTactext 0.497.

Edit: Just realized this is a thread for the FFTPatcher program... Sorry, I searched FFTactext help and this thread showed up. There's already a lot of posts with similar problems about FFTactext so I don't know where to ask about this.
Last post by MRTayag - April 02, 2024, 08:58:12 am
i accidentally moved 1character to bench unit.. onced move it's name change to something else.. is this bug?

can we also request a De-leveling function on the Dispatch Missions? 😅

also, what are the.job unlock requirement based on?
Pages 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10