• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:46:44 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Hello Everybody!

Started by Joseph Strife, July 03, 2011, 02:03:32 pm

Joseph Strife

Hello everybody!  :mrgreen:
I've being looking this site for quite a few time and i thought: why not singing in?!
Well here i am, the name's José and i'm from Brazil, i hope we can do cool things here, i don't have much time to start or get in a project, but i think that forming new ideas and that kind of stuff is more like what i'll be doing here, anyways, spoke a lot already, hope we get to like each other!
:D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Eternal

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!~ :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Joseph Strife

Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

Dome

Ideas are always welcome
As you are!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Joseph Strife

Thanks Dome, btw, i downloaded your fft 1.4, looking up to it, your idea is really great, and after testing the game itself i'll reply the post giving some feed back.

Dome

Awesome! 1.4 needs a lot of playtesting!
Just remember that the next (Huge) release will happen in a month or two...

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Joseph Strife

July 03, 2011, 02:42:10 pm #6 Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 02:43:13 pm by Joseph Strife
ok, i'll be testing it this week and posting something about it just after. Playtesting is and essential part of releasing a game, and this site can count with me for that.

Celdia

Well we certainly have plenty to playtest these days. Welcome to the FFHotel, José.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Kokojo

Genious! Then I demand that you play CoP!

Otherwise, welcome to FFH, ect ect.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

GeneralStrife

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Joseph Strife

July 04, 2011, 09:24:42 am #11 Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:25:36 am by Joseph Strife
I know, playtesting sure is the part that everybodyy likes, but i'll try coming up with ideas for the projects as well, can't have a good game without good ideas, and thanks for the welcome Celdia.
I am already playing CoP too Kokojo, i'll be reporting something on it just after i'm done with it and thanks for the welcome.
OMG TWO STRIFE, may that be some lost brother of mine!? :P