• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:50:22 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Know any MMORPG that u play an monster? Theres none? Really?

Started by SolidSnakeDog, August 18, 2010, 05:37:41 am

SilvasRuin

The closest I've heard of are merely different races of "human" and not actual monsters.  The upcoming Guild War 2's Charr race comes to mind.

Actually... I've never taken a good look at Bite Fight, so I have no idea if its single player or multi.  Or what the hell genre it is in the first place.  But maybe, just maybe, that would satisfy your desire to play as a monster?
Wikipedia is once again massive fail as any search that might have even a remote chance of finding that game turns up a boxing match.  The best I can tell without actually playing it is that its one of those games that are halfway between a MUD and a graphical RPG (maybe MMORPG), which means it sucks horribly.  Might as well find a MUD.  (MUDs are MMOs that have either no graphics or use letters and symbols to create rough images.  I think they might be far more rare than they were a few years ago, but they tend to offer far more features and larger worlds than "free to play" MMOs... if you can stand not having any graphics.)

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

SolidSnakeDog

I wanted an mmo that say..u can play a wolf or demon monsters or something that you normally kill in other rpgs.

The one i found thx to zodiac,(Earth something dont remeber..) the monster use too much humain related equipement(And all stand on there 2 feet comon! Gime me a real wolf! Not one that stand on his 2 feet but 4!)...for me it is just sprite change with nothing really changed wen u play humain. (Thx anyway zodiac)

I may just be too picky...oh well. Hard to belive there are more that 100+ mmo and no one seem to actually use monster theme corectly (Or at less the way id like it)

Guess id give up that idia. Unless there is actually an MMO that let u play a shitty wolf(on 4 legs for **** sake!) or something close to that.

PS : Nice new avatar Zodiac :P it surprised me a bit because u had your other one before i posted this lol.

Wolfran

Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...