• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 12:46:49 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

CCP - Bug Reports

Started by Celdia, June 24, 2011, 02:42:46 pm

Celdia

@BizzMar: Try repatching with a clean ISO. I just tested Gate of Limberry and they all react normally when I hit them with Don't Act status.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

BizzMar

I always patch with a clean ISO. Try this:

"Don't act" an enemy, it will run as a normal "Don't act" status enemy would, it will run, but if you still near after it moved (like cornering) it will attack.

I made "Don't act" on them with the Mustadio's "Aim arm" skill, so they got poisoned too. Cedia and Lede stayed cornered but when they were out of HP almost to CRITICAL, they used "Aura" or "Aura wave", and Apandas still using "Bio" abilities.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Always yours,
BizzMar.

Celdia

I can't replicate this error. Through disturbing abuses of Blackmail, Forcewall, Venom, Envenenar and Potion I got both Celia and Lede trapped in a corner with nowhere to move and at 118/576HP and 124/590 HP and let the battle run for over 100 Active Turns. Neither of them ever did a single thing while DA'd.

Celdia

Oh, before anyone else reports it, the animation for Dark Matter is buggy. I must've left an old edit I was working on loaded into the game. It shouldn't cause any problems while you're playing but it'll look stupid as hell until I update.

BizzMar

My emulator is running weird then... I always patch new ISOs, I promise. Rafa's Wild healing is damaging :/
Always yours,
BizzMar.

BizzMar

Hamstring against Zalera says "99%" and always get "Guarded" xD
Always yours,
BizzMar.

Celdia

Again? Damnit. I thought I fixed Wild Healing...as for Zalera, he can be hit by Slow but not Don't Move. The skill randomly chooses one of those to inflict. I can only assume the Guarded problem is coming from that.

BizzMar

Ok, ok :d I'll try once or twice more XD
Always yours,
BizzMar.

Celdia

I'd go from something more reliable like Cripple if you've got it available.

Stretch

Torero's berserking ability has Meteor's incantation.
Yeah, right

tungthuy15

October 22, 2011, 11:31:29 pm #150 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 11:34:48 pm by tungthuy15
i can't play this pacth on my Psp  :cry:. FFT+, COP, Rebrith is ok. Verry cry  :cry: :cry:
I download CCPv1.963-MoveFindItemFix.ppf.7z and pacth but can't play, try patch CCPv1.963-No Sound-MoveFindItemFix.ppf.7z and have bad result

Eternal

CCP won't work on a PSP. You'll need to emulate it on your computer. :(
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Stretch

Disrupting Gale doesn't work. Something seems to be wrong with its targetting. I get a range, but when I select a unit in that range none of the tiles turn green, and the percentage is 0 even though the unit is charging.
Yeah, right

DarkOmega

So...I have quite a few tactician skills learned, but the only ones that show up in battle are "Lie In Wait" and "Wheel Formation". The others aren't even an option; they don't show up at all.
Geomancy is ridiculous. Instantaneous ranged attacks that just stomp all over the hopes and dreams of the villains. I love it.

Eternal

You need to be under certain buffs/debuffs to use their skills.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

DarkOmega

I know; it doesn't matter which debuffs or buffs I'm under. Most of the skills just don't show up. =(
Geomancy is ridiculous. Instantaneous ranged attacks that just stomp all over the hopes and dreams of the villains. I love it.

Celdia

Actually, this one does look like an error with my application of the ARH. There are a few skills that aren't functioning for the listed status effects. I should have an update of some kind either tonight or in the morning with this fixed. Thank you, DarkOmega.

DarkOmega

Thank -you-, Celdia, for this amazing mod. And even moreso, for doing all the patching and bug-work. :D I'm really enjoying myself!

Celdia

^_^ Glad to hear you're enjoying it. I and my small team of playtesters have put a lot of time into this project and every little bit of feedback received is important because we can't see how everything is going to fail unfortunately. >_< Anyways, you should join in the posting of battle logs and in the discussion topic. The more people I can get talking about CCP, the better if only because you all might see something I don't that needs to be fixed for reasons other than simply "Its broke."

Celdia

Looks like Zalera turned into a god again with the latest update. -_- I thought I was past this bullshit. Not sure when I'll have an update ready.