• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:14:16 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

May someone encrypt my savedata?

Started by rossonero22, February 21, 2010, 02:57:53 pm

rossonero22

Hi guys, I've a little request for you:
I've recently bought a new psp (a 3004 model, unhackable :( ), cause my old 2004 is now broken.
So, can someone hel me encrypting this savedata?
This is an EU savedata, after the battle at zeirchele's falls (beginning of chapt.2).
The only thing I wanted to do was to change the name and the sprite of one of my characters (named Littlejohn) into zalbaag's.
So the Character should be like this

Name: Littlejohn ----> Zalbaag
Sprite: generic male ----> Zalbaag (normal)

Is this possible? (Does it freeze the PSP? Can the squire class of this character be muted into Dycedarg's Rune Knight one?)

Thanks for all the answers.
(Please, I need it for thursday)

rossonero22

I apologize for necroposting and for the double post (and for the impalpable presence, but after the first post, i had not a connection, thanks to my house's renovation works), but I've some questions about the lioneditor:

1) Does it work on PSP with 5.50 gend3? I tried with the psp of a friend of mine, and, when i make his psp to load my savedata (i've succesfully installed and enabled the prx file in "seplugins"), it says that the data are corrupted, and makes me return to the title screen.
2) For that reason, i don't have any lioneditor.bin file to open with the exe, cause the fact itself that the data is not read by my friend's psp prevents me to have one.
3) If it's impossible to use lioneditor with CF 5.50 gend3, may someone help me to modify my savedata?
In order, what should be done, is:

-Make ramza master black mage job
-Add a character, with Zalbaag's name, sprite and his version of ark knight (the one with blade of ruin skills) or, if possible, with the Dycedarg's rune knight class, same level as Ramza and same basic stats as Orlandeau (give him the same equipment of Orlandou, then equal the stats, there should be no probs this way, no?). Bravery: 75, Faith: 70.
-Make Zalbaag master Ark Knight and Monk jobs
-Add to the inventory some equipment (one of each piece of Genji armor set, another Excalibur, Durandal, Ragnarock, one robe of lords, one ribbon, and all the fell swords)

I've attached my savedata; please, make me know if this my request can be satisfied or not.
Anticipated thanks.