• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:34:09 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Making assassin job available !

Started by azavier, November 20, 2013, 10:17:45 pm

azavier

November 20, 2013, 10:17:45 pm Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 11:41:34 pm by Elric
hello guys, i loved the final fantasy advanced assassin and i put it in my patch.  i've created my own personal patch and i made Lavian ( who joins you along with alicia and rad) an assassin. i made Alicia a Cleric, and rad a sorcerer . My only question is how do you change the percentage of abilities in the game via ffpatcher ? The Petrify and Shadowbin & Suffocate move all have 100% . since its a class im making available how do you change it so its like 50% for the moves? also i'd like to be able to change the percentage for the cleric move " Aegis " as that to is 100% . thankyou in advanced!

and also can anyone suggest what other abilities i should add to the assassin and cleric? i added grand cross to cleric as well, and that too needs percentages scaling

Next time use the Edit button -Elric

formerdeathcorps

Elric, move this to Help.  This is a FFTP question.

As for the actual question, since player stats < X values (usually), you can just use Formula 3F (Mustadio's formula) since assassins are a fast class.  Just be sure to adjust the hit rates to account for player speed.
To change MBarrier to 100%, just change the formula to 38 in FFTPatcher.

As for "other" assassin and cleric skills, I can't help you until I know what you currently have.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.