• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:16:55 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

New Sprites

Started by alonerfeumuno, November 20, 2023, 03:41:51 am

alonerfeumuno

A brief pick on my new spritesRESUME.bmp
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: alonerfeumuno

alonerfeumuno

December 01, 2023, 01:42:33 am #1 Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 01:00:18 pm by alonerfeumuno
Ive created an clown sprite based on Puddles Pity Party...
now i need to study a bit of portraits to make one for himNo message is associated with this attachment.

alonerfeumuno

December 01, 2023, 02:03:44 am #2 Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 12:59:55 pm by alonerfeumuno
Now Puddles has a portrait

CONMAN

I'm not familiar with Puddles Pity Party, but it's looking good!

alonerfeumuno

Thanks man, Puddles its a phenomenal singer on youtube... he performed his own versions of Sound of Silence, My Hero (Foo Fighters), Everybody Hurts (R.E.M.) and much more... he s awesome

alonerfeumuno

January 02, 2024, 12:24:25 am #5 Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 12:59:24 pm by alonerfeumuno
Hello again guys, today i gonna show you my SUPER MARIO BROS, sprites... as you all know, i m not good on portraits so its the missing part of my work...

i did for fun , i dont itend to use it on my Ghosts from the Past mod, so feel free to use it and have fun

you ll see Mario, Luigi, Wario and Waluigi

azavier

reallu love these sprites! any update on the Malak and Rafa ones?

alonerfeumuno

Quote from: azavier on January 09, 2024, 01:55:46 pmreallu love these sprites! any update on the Malak and Rafa ones?

They are ready, i m holding them to use when my mod is finished , want to make a surprise