• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:36:16 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

Kagebunji

Did all those things. However, I avoided making belt gray, it looked way too dark, amd it gave a feeling as if it was squeezing her, so instead I made it like this:
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Cheetah

Current Projects:

mav

Fantastic. I can understand why you changed the belt color. Great work, Kage. Complete this thing.

RandMuadDib

To be honest i think she belongs in an '80s workout video, which is great if thats what you were going for. Just kinda looks like she's wearing spandex is all :)
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Kagebunji

While working on walking frames, I had came across a problem wiht the arms. Basicly the ones I used are way smaller than Ninja's, so how about I use original Ninja instead? I can slightly alter the shading etc. What do you think?

Lijj

I think so.. ninja's sleeves wouldn't look bad with the design.
  • Modding version: PSX

mav

I'm with Raven on this one; let's take a look at some gray sleeves.

Celdia

She's cute as hell, Kage. ^_^ Looking forward to the final product.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Kagebunji

Cool! Forward walking is done then. I won't be able to work much today, but I will try to finish first half of sheet tomorrow.

Kagebunji

Yeah, I basicly did two frames today, since I had a headache, but the sprite shouldn't take THAT long to get done. Here is slight update. I also would like to ask if someone could post the set of portraits from japanese guys on wich there is Zidane, Steiner etc. I have this pic, but it is in jpg format, so it is useless.

Durbs

91 pages? 0_o

Just wanted to comment on your werewolf sprite. I have to say, it reminds me distinctly of the werewolf character from a lesser-known game called 'Phantom Brave'.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/2009/05/custom_1241833621469_PB_screen_18_.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/919034-phantom-brave/images/gs_screen-57
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/919034-phantom-brave/images/gs_screen-154

I can't actually find a great screenshot, but there it is.

Cheetah

Hmm I'm not a big fan of the pouffy sleeves. Maybe it would work a bit better if you removed the tights to how it originally was.
Current Projects:

GeneralStrife

Arms look....silly.
Yeah what cheetah said, pouffy XD

Celdia

• Discord username: Celdia#0

RavenOfRazgriz

Arms should probably a bit more slender, so that the clothing on them looks skin-tight.  Kind of like a slender assassin in a skin-tight black suit, wearing the red top/skirt pieces over it.

mav

Skintight is the way to go; what you got now won't cut it.