• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 05:23:31 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Yo~

Started by OlivriaNoel, September 20, 2011, 07:48:25 pm

OlivriaNoel

I'm Olivira. Well, kinda. ^^; I'm sorta new here, but I was here once long ago under a different name. I like FFT and like to write, so I hope to hack it soon, but I guess it'll take some learning too.

I'm actually a guy, I'll say that now. I just would prefer to be female.

....Soooo, with the weirded out moment outta the way, good to meet cha all. Oh and I used to go by the username of 'NagafenOfIvalice'.
And so, Oliviria began her journey to hacking FFT well.

There may have been some rejoicing.

Eternal

Welcome (back) to FFH, where all your dreams come true! :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Joseph Strife

Welcome (back), nice to have you around
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Celdia

Yeah, you'll fit in fine here. Welcome back. :3
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

OlivriaNoel

Thank ye kindly. May I ask if some like SentinalBlade or LastingDawn are still resting in these parts?

Eternal

They're gone, mostly, but I keep in touch with LD every now and again.

Visit us on chat sometime! :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

OlivriaNoel

I'll make sure too. I'll have to write a succient plot before I get a good hack going, though~

Kaijyuu

QuoteI'm actually a guy, I'll say that now. I just would prefer to be female.

One of the more prominent members of the community is actually trans, so don't worry about any jerks along those lines here. They've already been weeded out.

OlivriaNoel

Thanks Kaij. And good to meet you all. The site layouts changed a bit from 'back in the day'. ^^'

Celdia

A necessary evil, I assure you. We were getting targeted by some bored hackers and decided to change the framework for the forum to something new. This was about as close as we could get to the old layout and it seems to be a happy medium. I do recall more than a few people that didn't care for the new look at all, or the reorganization of the forum sections. We all adapted though. ^_^
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

MysticKnightFF5

Note, we were being targeted for good reasons.
Note, there are several trans on here, not just Zodiac.
Note, I feel very happy meeting you, and hope to talk to you PvP sometime.
Note, I've been playing too many MMOs these days.
Note, welcome (back) to FFH, where all your dreams will come true!
Note, tl;dr, I'm a weird faggot, good to meet you.

EmmaNigma

Hiya, welcome to FFH. Hop on chat sometime! And repeating what others said, tons of trans folks here too, and you aren't REALLY male. Also more awkward things.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

Welcome back to FFH, where all your dreams come true, even becoming a not-dude ones!