• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

WizThePimpdaddy's Sexy Creations (Color + Basic body Swaps As of Now) ;D

Started by Wiz, September 05, 2011, 07:09:11 pm

Wiz

Sup ladies, just thought I'd pitch in a couple of sprites/portraits and wanted your guys' opinions on what you think of them? :D

^, Just Changed the RGB value's around to get the corresponding results. Even so, something feels funny when looking at the Green Portrait, and idk what, but if y'all have something to say, that'd be great >_> Don't worry about that lonely pink pixel right below the nostril on the sprite, I think I accidentally plopped that in or it was already there ;)

^,Twin's told me that you hate Shrine Knight Sprites Kage XD

Hope you don't feel the same with portriats. Speaking of which, is the neck ok because there was like 6 pixels of a hot pink that I replaced to match up the hair (Copy/Pasted the head over the Guardian Portrait resulting in different shades of the hair, but fixed that)?

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

The ports are fine, I can't stand the shrine knight's sprite body and his toilet bowl belt/waist.

Cheetah

These are pretty rough. The head doesn't appear to be alight quite right and the hood is looking a bit funky due to this. The maroon color is the only one that is really working. The others are way too saturated, especially the green. Use colors you get from other FFT sprites. The design of the portrait itself looks good.
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

I do hate them a lot indeed, Wiz. Anyway, Lucavi Follower should probably be reworked, I see many mistakes on him I did all that long time ago, but I don't feel like it, heh. Like mentioned colors are saturated, best to use existing colors from other sprites. And the portrait, it might look funky due to the angle, if you look closer, the Knight's head is a different angle than the portrait of Wiz.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown