• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:43:14 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Mobius

I please beg the one called Smash to do this

Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

3lric

..facepalm.

* Elric resists urge to change Mobius's name to Smash :P
  • Modding version: PSX

Cheetah

Current Projects:

Mobius

Quote* Elric resists urge to change Mobius's name to Smash

Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

azavier

Did Taichii or anyone ever finish the Ravness spirit ?

Snap006

Anyone ever finished a gilgamesh sprite. Its like the deep dungeon bridge was created for him

Rfh

I have an idea, this is create a sprite of catapult or a cannon. The idea is that this sprite hasn't got frames of move, and it used when a human mount it, like a chocobo. Maybe some people are interested in that.
  • Discord username: rfh

shaggy212314

I know this is relatively simple and may have been requested already (sorry didn't want to read like 60 pages of requests) but could anyone or has someone done a Magus sprite from chrono trigger?

Atma

Magus has been suggested and a few(myself included) have started on a sprite of him, but none have gotten very far.  I do intend to finish a sprite of him, but I have a lot of sprites I'd like to make. 
My name is Atma... I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.

shaggy212314

well a sprite of him would be awesome, the only thing that may be stopping some now that I think about it is the fact he uses scythes which i guess would be hard to incorporate into the game idk, I was gonna try to learn some ways of doing ASM hacks and such but alas without a teacher it would be hard to figure out by myself and i want you guys working on cool new stuff not teaching me how to ASM, lol.

Jumza

There is a weapon sheet that includes scythes into the game that Taichii made. You don't need to know ASM to do that.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

3lric

Correct, can't remember what Tai replaced with them though.

Celdia

• Discord username: Celdia#0

Jumza

Wow Taichii did a lot of cool wep edits, those are pretty cool.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Myrmidon

requesting Deneb, a~la Ogre Battle

I need something a little less final-fantasy-eqsue for a mod I'm making, and Deneb would look quite nice in the position.

Atma

Hmm.  Doesn't look too tough.  Dancer body, arms, maybe head.  Female ninja or archer for the legs.  Wizard hat, maybe a few modifications.
My name is Atma... I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.

Jumza

That hat looks like an Elidibs hat. Though the rim is as wide as a wizard one. Maybe you could mix them together? Create the ultimate wizard hat!

Taichii

Quote from: Elric on June 01, 2013, 09:39:33 am
Correct, can't remember what Tai replaced with them though.

bro, replaced em with flails :D
there master celie digged it ^^;; ahehe thankies~
im interested in a magus sprite as well o.o
hmmmmmmmm...

and thankies jumza ^^
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Niteblade

I didn't see Kefka or Gogo(ff6) on the OP, so I'd like to request them. I'd also like to add another vote towards Squall.
Boy oh boy... The price of freedom is steep.

Rfh

For Deneb request, Kaedre has in his topic http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9328.0 a Female Hunter that in red maybe it works good as Deneb, or a ver good base to create Deneb sprite.
  • Discord username: rfh