• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT: Emergence (PSP)

Started by BleuVII, January 17, 2017, 11:11:35 pm

blood_falcon

"Also... I was surprised my ideas for Rapha and Marach worked so well. I don't think I ever took Marach out of my party once I got him, which is a sentence I NEVER thought I would type."

It worked out so well that they are my main "killer" now, slapping Construct 7 with Marach has never been so much easy, a whopping 500+ DMG from a lv 27 Marach using his Earthseer tech. FFTPatcher is only for PSX and PSX-PSP ones, can it work for WOTL?

• Modding version: WotL

blood_falcon

@BleuVII

Can you somewhat increase the accuracy for Luso's Astrologer Tech? They are so low, even with Concentration being equipped

Talcall

Concentration only effects physical attacks, I'm pretty sure. Not sure why you're using that with an astrologer
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
""The only thing more hardcoded than FFT, is more FFT."
    - A wise man"
       - Talcall
  • Discord username: Talcall

blood_falcon

@Portalenthusiast

So, in order to boost accuracy with magic, what ability do I use?

blood_falcon

Btw, @BleuVII

This FFT Emergence is the best of the best hack that I ever played. Zero Charge really makes difference. Now my mages are mighty useful and it opens to new tactics possibility rather than using previous FFT mechanics for mages.

Talcall

blood falcon, unfortunately i don't think there is an item or ability that boosts magic accuracy. there are so little magic dodging items in the game anyway, the ability would be almost redundant. the only reason you can normally buy concentration from archer is because there is a slew of different items and abilities that boost mainly physical dodge rates
""The only thing more hardcoded than FFT, is more FFT."
    - A wise man"
       - Talcall
  • Discord username: Talcall

blood_falcon

@BleuVII

You are correct. Putting Celia and Lettie's skills broke them game through and through

I just breezed through all battle using their Assassin's skills and it started to become boring.

Your patch is balancing a lot, bro.

Btw, where do I find Zero Charge on FFTPatcher? I cannot find it anywhere. Can I know which skill you removed in order to put Zero Charge in it?

So, for Luso the Game Hunter, where do I find his skillset?

BleuVII

Quote from: blood_falcon on February 14, 2020, 12:08:35 am@BleuVII

Can you somewhat increase the accuracy for Luso's Astrologer Tech? They are so low, even with Concentration being equipped

The formula for all of the Astral Magicks is
3D   Hit_(MA+X)% ME, X=75
This means that the Astrology commands will hit 75% of the time, plus your Magic Attack number. However, it is subject to the target's Magic Evasion. I felt that this was fair, since you were casting a variety of statuses on a group of foes at the same time. Note that the pre-attack screen will give you a much smaller percentage, as it's calculating the percentage of each status effect hitting, not the spell itself. (Also, sidenote: Astral Light should have Formula 41, which ignores Magic Evasion. That is a mistake, but not a big enough one to release a new patch for. If you have FFTPatcher, go ahead and make that change.)

The way to boost the effectiveness is to increase your Magick Attack, either through equipment or through the Orator's "Shout" ability. You can also have Luso learn the Wizard's "Magick Boost" reaction command, which will increase his MA when he is hit.

I tried to add an ability like "Focus" or "Rush" that lets you manually boost MA, but it wasn't possible at the time I made this mod. With the release of the Valhalla editor, it's now possible to add that ability, but
1. I have no ability slots left, and
2. I don't know where to put it. It makes sense to put it on the Wizard, but there are no ability slots left, and I'm not willing to sacrifice Watega or Darkness to add it there. If I could free up an ability, I could put it on the Mystic, swapping the Reaction Abilities "Magick Boost" and "Magick Counter" between the Wizard and Mystic. That would require some extensive playtesting though to make sure it maintains balance.

Also, Zero Charge is ability 01E3. The only thing you can edit about the ability is the number of JP it takes to learn it. It was actually built into the original FFT, but dummied out (aka, nobody could learn it).

Sieghart Wirsing

'Ey look who it is, to make your forehead frown a bit more with yet another (possible) bug report :D

...No, seriously, I dunno how I keep stumbling on them, it keeps happening. What's with me and bugs!

So. Archers. The latest version of the patch changed their Innate to Defense Up, except... Nnnnot really? Because I can certainly equip Defense Up with that Innate all the same. So I was thinking up until two days ago that it was doubling the effects, until I found out that it's actually barring Brawler to be equipped due to "being the Innate" as the pop-up says, not Defense Up. What's happening in here?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

BleuVII

Quote from: Sieghart Wirsing on March 30, 2020, 09:31:46 amSo. Archers. The latest version of the patch changed their Innate to Defense Up, except... Nnnnot really? Because I can certainly equip Defense Up with that Innate all the same. So I was thinking up until two days ago that it was doubling the effects, until I found out that it's actually barring Brawler to be equipped due to "being the Innate" as the pop-up says, not Defense Up. What's happening in here?

No idea. I tested the Defense Up innate before releasing the patch, and confirmed that it was working for archers. My only though is that it might be an issue with the patching program? Monks in Emergence are job slot 4E, which in the vanilla game is Monk. Each job has 2 innate slots, and in the vanilla game, Brawler occupies slot 1 of job 4E, whereas in Emergence, Defense Up occupies slot 2. So it might be that the patch isn't properly clearing out slot 1? Again, I'm grasping at straws here. Can you open your ISO in FFTPatcher and let me know what you see for the innate abilities on Job 4E?

Oppe

I just started playing your patch and so far I'm enjoying it. One thing I noticed is the class info spread sheet says def up is on Archer class, however in game I don't see it. Thanks for the patch looking forward to the next update 👍

Raijinili

Quote from: BleuVII on April 01, 2020, 12:40:09 pmNo idea. I tested the Defense Up innate before releasing the patch, and confirmed that it was working for archers. My only though is that it might be an issue with the patching program? Monks in Emergence are job slot 4E, which in the vanilla game is Monk. Each job has 2 innate slots, and in the vanilla game, Brawler occupies slot 1 of job 4E, whereas in Emergence, Defense Up occupies slot 2. So it might be that the patch isn't properly clearing out slot 1? Again, I'm grasping at straws here. Can you open your ISO in FFTPatcher and let me know what you see for the innate abilities on Job 4E?
Are you aware that Support-blocking in Vanilla is hardcoded and does not actually check what Innates the job has?

There might be an ASM hack for it, but it seems from your response that you aren't aware of such a hack.

BleuVII

Quote from: Raijinili on April 14, 2020, 03:36:21 pmAre you aware that Support-blocking in Vanilla is hardcoded and does not actually check what Innates the job has?

There might be an ASM hack for it, but it seems from your response that you aren't aware of such a hack.

I am not aware of it. Can you give me a quick explanation of what support-blocking is?

nitwit

https://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=6505.msg144169#msg144169

QuoteInstead of preventing Chemist & Throw Item / Mediator & Monster Talk / Ninja & Two Swords / Monk & Martial Arts, this hack prevents all inherent abilities from being equipped. So in vanilla it alters nothing, but it will adjust to whatever you do in FFTPatcher. If you're feeling silly, you can do things like giving Knights innate Equip Armor / Equip Sword / Equip Shield to prevent the player from equipping junk. It does not stack with the previous hack; you can't ban specific combos.

It also prevents equipping multiple copies of a single R/S/M ability, which again has no effect in vanilla, but is probably desirable if you're using a "merge Support/Movement" hack.

BleuVII

April 15, 2020, 06:05:04 pm #114 Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 09:19:41 am by BleuVII
Okay, I get it now. I was totally misinterpreting. Yes, Brawler is being blocked because the Archer/Soldier/Monk were all switched around. This was the only way, at the time, to sidestep around 2 issues:
1. The Charge ability only works when it's equipped to the Archer class.
2. At the time, there was no way around having to master the Soldier class to get the "Dark Knight". Since I changed the Dark Night to the Magus, that was no longer thematic.

So, Archers became Soldiers, Soldiers became Monks, and Monks became Archers. Hence, you can't equip Brawler to an Archer. I was not aware of that limitation before. I could fix it, but it would require extensive work, which I'm not willing to do at the moment. If I did anything new with Emergence, I would port it to the PSX version before continuing.

QuoteI just started playing your patch and so far I'm enjoying it. One thing I noticed is the class info spread sheet says def up is on Archer class, however in game I don't see it. Thanks for the patch looking forward to the next update
Ah, that is my mistake. "Concentration" on the Archers was suppposed to be swapped with "Defense Up" on the Lancers. I will release a 1.3.1 patch at some point to correct that, as well as correcting the formula for Astral Light so it is not subject to Magic Evasion.

EDIT: Patch uploaded.

Laphicet

Hey there! I'm currently playing FFT Emergence and I could tell you that I'm enjoying it so far!

Few questions (apologies if these would seem dumb lol):
1. Do you happen to have the updated poach list for monsters? I observed that I'm getting Zwill Straightblades from Bonesnatches as common poaches as early as chapter 3.

2. Were the Lucavi buffed in terms of HP? I think I was able to calculate Cuchulainn's HP which was past 500 I think (normally 485)?

BleuVII

You can find all of that info by loading the ISO into FFTPatcher. Lucavi HP was not touched.

BleuVII

Hi, I just wanted to write a quite note saying that I've moved onto other hacks, and am not checking this forum regularly anymore. If you want to reach me, please send me a private message on Romhacking.net. My username there is 'PowerPanda'.

darkskyx

November 21, 2020, 01:44:24 am #118 Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 05:25:02 am by darkskyx
This was the hackmod I was expecting when I wanted to play this game again. I though of patch with a good balance & re-organized skills, maybe new sprites... Just a new way of playing! But after a while of playing it I wanted to do some changes/rebalance to make a new re-patch:

My idea with this re-patch: I thought that if I could, I would make all kind of changes to all jobs so they could be balanced on all stages of the game and not just "tiers". It felt hard to do, but I think I could make it. I've tried to mess it up with FFTPatcher too see if my changes are possible and as I expected it works! (And I can patch it easily)
I also wanted to make some unit reworks later. So here are the changes I finally did:

If I talk about passive/innate reaction abilities I mean support, reaction or movement ones.
(WP = Weapon Power, PA = Physical Attack, MA = Magic Attack, HP = Hit Points, JP = Job Points, MP = Mana Points)

[Patch 0.1-0.5] Tutorial to chapter 2 changes:

- Squire: 1 less requirement job point for basic units like Cleric, Wizard... Also, 2 less points for Chemist job, so new units can have the command Items.
- Monk changes: More PA and PA multiplier (from 40 to 50 & x120 to x125). Also, Cleric is slower (From 100 to 95 speed) but his Regen skill has +1 on vertical. Removed innate Defense Boost on Archer, added innate Jump +2. Geomancer: -1 move & +1 jump.
- You can now get Monk with 2 points on Soldier, 2 points on Chemist & 3 on Squire. Now you can get Geomancer with 2 Squire, 2 Chemist, 2 Enchanter & 3 Wizard points. Removed 4 Archer points to get Samurai & instead added 4 orator points. Added 4 Monk points to get ninja.
- Changed Magus to be easier to get, to: Enchanter 2, Geomancer 7 & Wizard 8. Changed Mime to be easier to get, to: Squire 4, Samurai 5, Lancer 4, Soldier 5, Monk 6.
- Geomancer can no longer use axes but can use books, polearms and Poles. Thief can use crossbows while Ninja can also use bows. Chemist can now use bags, shields and books, so that way that job can be more viable. Also +2 HP growth to that job! I've did overall more rebalance on weapons for a few jobs, adding 1 weapon or equipment more, like Squire that can now use Rods or Chemist that can use Axes & Guns.
- A few free cost skills for the early game and 0 cost for some late game not cheap skills.
- Added waterwalking to Geomancer and Lavawalking to Monk as support skills to learn (not innate). Removed those from Samurai.
- Innate Double Wield for Samurai (as well as Ninja), removed innate Doublehand.
- JP costs reduced on Soldier's expensive skills.. 
- Cleric: JP cost down on heals & mp restore from Cleric. Also nerfed area of Cura & Refresh because that is too powerful in the early game (halved MP cost as compensation), but the area range is increased for Curaja & Refreshaja. Refresha: Buffed MP restored of by a little (+1 to the formula). Reduced a little MP costs of Refreshaga & Refresaja (24 -> 20 & 36 -> 30). Also reduced overall Refresh JP costs. Also nerfed area of Wizard from basic skills.
- Monk buff: HP x120% -> x150%. -4 MP cost to: Chakra. -2 MP cost: Galestrike, Shockwave, Quake, Revive. -1 MP cost to: Pummel, Purification. Overall JP cost reduced.
- Archer PA growth tuned: 48 -> 50, x128% -> x130% & HP: x160% -> x145%, Speed x110 -> x115 (Remember I made now that archer can use helmets and no clothing). Thief PA multiplier tuned up: x100% -> x115%, Speed up growth : 95 -> 102, HP x110% -> x125%. Evasion 25% -> 33%. Ninja HP growth from 90 -> 92, evasion: 30% -> 28%. Samurai: HP growth from 12 -> 13, HP x95 -> x98, Speed multiplier: x100 -> x101, Evasion 20% -> 15%. Orator evasion: 5% -> 12%. Summoner evasion 5% -> 10%. Bard evasion: 5% -> 10%. Arithmetician evasion: 5% -> 9%. Mime evasion: 5% -> 9%. Lancer HP Growth +1, evasion: 15% -> 13%. Geomancer Evasion: 10% -> 12%. Monk Evasion: 10% -> 12%.
- (Monster changes) Chocobo: Move to 6 from 8. Black Chocobo: PA 39 -> 42.
- Geomancer skill damage (affect formula): 15 -> 13. PA 45 ->50. MA: 50 -> 55. MA multiplier: x105 -> x115. HP growth: +1.  Geomancer range of all skills nerfed by 1.
- Dancer can now use crossbows & is easier to get: From "Squire 3, Monk 4, Archer 4, Thief 3, Geomancer 4, Lancer 4" to "Squire 3, Chemist 4, Archer 4, Thieft 3 & Orator 3 Mystic 3".
- Mystic: -6 MP cost to Break and +1 AoE. Disable cost +2 MP. Blind +1 MP cost, Poison -1 MP cost. Zombie got -8 MP cost. Silence MP cost is now 5. Chicken got -3 MP cost. Immobilize got -2 MP cost. Drain got -2 MP cost. Osmose got -2 MP cost. Flare got -6 MP cost. Toad & Chicken -100 JP cost.

[Patch 0.6] Orator changes:
-  Cleric HP growth +2, MP growth +1. Enchanter HP multiplier from 95% to 105%. Orator: HP multiplier from 100% to 120%. MP multiplier from 70 to 85. PA multiplier from 75 to 80. PA growth from 50 to 65. Evasion from 5% to 12%. Some JP costs down. Lancer: Some JP costs down. Soldier: Nerfed charging CT from skills, from 1 to 12 (now 1/3/5/7/9/10/11/12). Wizard:  Fira/Thundara/Blizzara/Water formula damage -1. JP Cost -2 but Water to -1. Firaga/Thundaga/Blizzaga JP cost -2. Archers can't use clothing. Archer Speed Boost JP cost from 700 to 450. Chemist PA from x75 to x90. Summoner & Enchanter MA growth from 35 to 40. Chemist MA multiplier from 80 to 120. Chemists HP multiplier from 90 to 115. Geomancer HP growth from 11 to 13, HP multiplier from x130 to x125. Archer now halves earth instead of ice. Enchanter now halves every basic element (but dark & holy). Monk now halves ice. Mystic now halves water and wind instead of Fire & Earth. Soldier now halves Holy. Chemist now only halves water. Summoner now halves wind too. Lancer halves Fire. Wizard absorbs dark. Cleric absorbs holy. Squire can now use Armor (but not Helmets). Orator Praise & Preach Brave/Faith afffect from 20 to 12.
- Moved Barrage skill from Onion Knight to Orator. All actions from ninja moved to Onion Knight, Ninja's Dual Wield moved to Onion Knight. Moved skills Oil, Quick, Vanish, Fire, Ice, Thunder, Water anima, Ignore Swamps from Squire to Ninja (Ninja now have red magicks name for actions). Mystic: Moved skill Float. Levitate to 350 JP. Manafont to 325 JP.
- Changed skill Stall from Squire, so instead reseting turn it gives +1 attack in area around and moved to Orator (I'd name it something like War Cry).  Beg now costs 350 JP (+50), Barrage now costs 500 JP. Orator's Shout moved to Magus and now costs 450 JP (-50).

[Patch 0.7] Ninja rework:
-Ninja: Thunder/Water/Fire/Wind Anima formula changed from PA/2*MA to Speed*WeaponPower. PA multiplier: x125 to x120. {I didn't test it so this was not working}
- Thief: Thief PA growth nerfed down to 50 and PA multiplier to 110.  Evasion rate nerfed to 30 from 33.  +15% evade rate to all initial daggers. +10% evade to Platinum Dagger. First Strike moved from Bard & Dancer to Lancer, also Fly removed from both.
-Arithmetician requirement from: "3 squire, 4 chemist 4 Cleric, 4 Wizard, 6 orator, 6 summoner 3 mystic" to "3 squire, 5 Cleric 5 Wizard 5 Enchanter 4 mystic". Bard easier to get: From 4 requirement points for Mystic to 3. From 4 points for Enchanter to 3. Removed innate Fly from Dancer & Bard. Added Innate Levitate to Mystic & Innate Teleport to Arithmetician. Moved Teleport to Arithmetician from Enchanter.
-Monk: Buffed revive to 75% instead 70% accurracy. Obtained Second Wind from Lancer but it cost 999 JP instead 600. Abandon from 500 to 150 JP.
-Archer PA from 50 to 53. Lancer PA from 40 to 55.  Monk PA growth from 42 to 50. HP growth from 11 to 15. HP multiplier from 150 to 155. Orator PA multiplier from 80 to 85. Moved Waterwalking to ninja, moved Ignore weather to Geomancer. Geomancer:  Mana growth +1. Mana multiplier from x95 to x120 (allows mana shield builds). Formula damage of skills from 13 to 10. MA multiplier from 115 to 140 (I found a broken build and I need to balance that, I'm hitting for 180 single damage in chapter 3 from range). Moved skill Float from Mystic to Arithmetic.
- Moved Lifefont from Enchanter to Cleric. Moved Critical: Recover HP from Cleric to Enchanter, and added Critical: Quick as Innate.
- You can now get Summoner with "2 Squire 4 Wizard 4 cleric 2 Enchanter  3 mystic". Thief is also a little easier to get, from 4 archer points to 3. Soldier HP growth from 10 to 14. Skill Esuna from Cleric to 150 JP from 300. Added Spirit Blade skill to Squire.
- Weapons: Removed Knight's swords from Lancer. +1 MA & +1 Weapon power on early rods (from Rod to Poison, compensation buff). -1 Weapon power to some status staffs (to fix autoequip issues with Wizards).Romandan Pistol & Mythil Gun: -1 mission -1 range. Books: +1 PA, +1 MA, +1 range to books & -1 weapon power to all books but next one. Battle folio: +1 PA, -2 weapon power, evasion: 15% -> 5%. Bestiary -> 10%. Shuriken +1 damage.  Knightslayer -1 mission -1 range. -3% evasion to all crossbows. (Bugfix: Crossbow & Knightslayer were swapped in the database so I fixed the damages. Blind effect is on Knightslayer). +1 PA to all Polearms. +1 Range to Lightning, Windlash, Artemis Bow. Knives now gives +1 move.
- Items: +2HP to Basic Clothing. -1 jump (from 3 to 2) to Spiked boots, because I'm adding +2 jump to all poles.
[Sadly, I can't make Ninja to just get Throw Shuriken & Bomb + More damage skills].

[Patch 0.8] Squire rework & ninja changes:
- Arithmetician: Can no longer use poles. MA multiplier from 70 to 110. HP multiplier from x65 to x85.
- Archer PA multiplier tuned down: x125 from x130. Soldier HP multiplier from x155 to x150, HP growth from 15 to 14. Monk HP growth from 13 to 15.
- Onion Knight requirements have now Samurai requirements. Swapped too requirements of Arithmetician and Bard (Bard skills are too OP for midgame) and -1 requirement points for White Mage and Black mage for Bard.  Added innate Dual Wield & Sticky Fingers to Onion Knight {Testing, maybe I'll add innate Counter}.
- You can get Samurai once you put some points on Monk, Soldier, Archer and Orator (level 4, 5, 4 and 2). Also added 3 requeriment points of Geomancer and now 3 Chemist for Ninja & 3 Orator for Onion Knight instead 4.
- Orator PA multiplier from x85 to x93 (a buff because sometimes with Barrage if you do a crit you displace the enemy and you miss the rest of the damage). Dancer can't use Crossbows, now she can use Bows. {Late game guns will be nerfed now that Orator has a damage skill}
- Barrage MP cost to 5. Added Barrage to Mustadio, removed Throw Stone.
- Spirit Blade to 150 JP cost. Cleric's Esuna skill from 18 MP cost to 14.
- More minor unit changes: Lancer -1% evasion. Speed growth to 101 from 100. Soldier PA growth from 50 to 60. PA multiplier from 125 to 120. Chemist PA growth from 75 to 80. Squires can't use staffs and rods, but they can now use shields. Chemists can use Cloth (weapon).  Archer HP growth to 11 from 10. HP multiplier to 140 from 145.
- Squire got skill Wall for 999 JP from Enchanter, added Defending status too; MP cost to 10 from 24. Enchanter's Protect and Shell +1 range as compensation buff for the lost; -50 JP to Protectja and Shellja, both to 18 MP cost. Squire HP growth to 17 from 11; HP multiplier to 130 from 110 & MP growth to 15 from 11. Moved skill Float from Arithmetic to Mystic; +1 range and AoE.
- Squire: +2 move & +5% evade. Moved skill Berserker Shot from Archer to Squire (I'll name it Berserker's Rage): The lower HP the more it will damage (MAX HP-CUR HP). Also inflicts berserker. 1666 JP cost (for now, need to test it). 2 area of Range. No Weapon Range [My idea is that Squire can play around HP, protect other units, build that job tank and damage around low HP]. Added innate HP Boost and that reaction too from Soldier. Removed clothing and armor from Squires due to this rework. {You have to Equip armor, get it from Lancer} Chant skill from 2 MP cost to 4. JP cost to 300 from 200.
- Ninja skill Vanish now only works on the caster (nerf), MP from 8 to 2. Rush from Archer moved to Ninja. Moved Sticky Fingers reaction from Ninja to Onion Knight. Ninja's Thunder/Water/Ice/Fire Anima +2 range. Moved skill Quick from Ninja to Enchanter. Added Rush skill (same than Archer).
- Ninja's Fire Anima is now wind type (as default). Added Breathe Fire to Ninja (Skill damage changed as well: SP*WP) & +1 range.
- Salve skill rework; New name: Assistance: 1 range, works on caster, also gives +1 speed, moved to Archer and 100 JP.
- Weapons: Axes and flails got +1 to PA. Lances got -1 PA (reverted buff). Nerfed Hunting Bow -1 damage weapon. Bows now have forced 2 hand to make it clear there are only for 1 hand. Books Papyrus Codex & Omnilex +1 range. Omnilex also to 20 evade from 15. Removed evade from all crossbows. Stoneshooter gun to 12 PW from 14 and Blaster/Glacial/Blaze guns to 14 power weapon from 40 (I think you can also double shot). All flails buffed: +1/+2/+3/+4 weapon damage (flails only do full damage from behind or it's like 1/4 damage so they need a buff). Giant's Axe WP buffed: +1. Slasher (axe) WP buffed: +2. Evade of all axes to 5. Ashura (Katana) from the end to Chapter 2 to the end of Chapter 4 & +10 Weapon power. Removed crossbows from Ninja (funny thing that double crossbow with 2 hands but it was too OP, still viable but you need a reaction).
- Items: You can get Nu Khai Armband 2 mission earlier (due to a hardcore battle vs archers, green mages... With no way to counter Confusion they are almost impossible to deal with).
- (Minor changes - Hotfix) Ninja's requirement: Geomancer 3 -> 1. Summoner speed multiplier x90 -> x95. Barrage skill: 500 JP cost -> 550.

[Patch 0.9] Early + Mid-game to Late game revision (some Jobs retouch):
Important: All growth scaling is reversed. I mean... It doesn't work like it should, it's something like: 35 HP growth = Get HP every 3,5 levels - instead of HP per lvl. To make it more intuitive, I will call it impedance instead growth.

- Early game: Archer requirement Squire lvl 2 -> Squire lvl 3; Soldier requirement lvl 3 -> lvl 2. Water from Wizard to 200 JP cost. Fira/Blizzara/Thundara to 280 from 200 JP cost. Soldier MA multiplier from 80 to 75. Cleric MA multiplier from 110 to 115. MA impedance to 55 from 50. Squire's Wall from 999 to 1200 JP; Berserker's Rage from 1666 to 1333 JP. Squire +1 jump. Archer -2 move, from 5 to 3. Monk to 4 move from 3.
- Soldier: Defense Up innate; also removed that skill from Archer and added into the Soldier's skilset. Removed innate Throw items from Thief; added innate Safeguard. Moved Parry reaction from Soldier to Squire. Buffed Throw stone damage formula by 1. HP Boost innate added to Ramza (all chapters), also Parry. Removed Ignore Swamps.
- Early game items: Rod WP -2. Thunder/Ice/Flame Rod -1 WP. Daggers Mage masher, platinum dagger, Main gauche, orichalcum dirk WP +1.
- Late game: Summoner MA multiplier from 140 to 135. Ninja's Waterwalking from 420 to 220 JP. Equip Swords from 400 JP -> 380. Ninja's Oil +1 AoE & inflict slow.
- Daggers more viable: Air knight, Assassin's dagger, Zwill to +2 damage +2 speed. Air Knife and Assassin dagger swapped damages, missions and costs and -1 mission.
- Concentration reaction moved from Lancer to Samurai. Chemists & Squires can also use Fell Swords (& Cloths).
- Pummel from Monk moved to Squire and changed: Damage formula buffed +1, 350 JP. Added 19% inflict Berserker and removed evadeable. Changed Berserker's Rage: It will be named Desperate Charge, +1 range but removed % of inflicting Berserker (can work with Double Wield).
- Twister skill now can be reflected. Luso's Montblanc to 0 JP cost from 150 JP. (Luso's IA doesn't help at all in a fight vs. Behemots and they destroy in AoE)
- Bard requirement: 4 Wizard 4 Cleric 5 mystic 5 Enchanter -> 3 Wizard 3 Cleric 4 mystic 4 enchanter.
- Geomancer: +8 PA growth from 50 to 58. Monk: PA growth -5 from 60 to 55. Monk HP multiplier from 150 to 140. Enchanter speed growth +1.
- Parry from Squire to 50 JP cost from 200. Vigilance skill from Archer to Soldier. Archer's Bane moved from Ninja to Archer. First Strike from 1300 to 1100 JP.
- Blade Grasp from Samurai to 400 from 700 JP. Moved Jump +2 from Thief to Archer.
- Removed critical Quick as innate from Enchanter (because only 1 reaction skill works, I though it was a passive... my bad). Added Shorten Charge as innate passive.
- Changed Preach & Enlighten from Orator to 75 JP from 200 JP. Abandon from Monk to 200 from 150 JP.
- Item: Orichalcum Dirk & Main Gauche -1 mission.

[Patch 0.91] General game revision & retouch of many Jobs:
Ninja problems, revamped some repeated skills from Monsters:
- Ninja can't use Ice/Water/Thunder Anima due to a code bug, so I've moved all Anima to Thief (I wanna add some dmg to this unit) and decrease the range by 1. {I think I'll rename this unit as Varmint? An unit that is like thief but has some elemental monster skills} Nerfed Thief Evasion to 22% from 30%. Added Flame Attack to Ninja. +1 AoE.
-Added repeated skill Breathe Fire to Enchanter & Luso skillsets, reworked: works like Stall skill (renamed as Not Now). Removed War Cry that was replaced with Shout on Luso's skillset, 40 JP cost. Moved Shout from Magus back to Orator. Shout name changed to Cheer Up, Brave +1. Moved War Cry to Monk. Ninja's Rush now has Shout's buffs, name is now Focus. Focus: {Changed name to Beef Up(Mettle?)}. Moved it to Ramza (Chapter 2+), +1 PA. Swapped effects For Not Now and War Cry, moved the same skills on skillsets {I need to keep the originals skills from the original patch to keep the changes at minimum so I won't change that much description boxes}
- Squire HP multiplier from 130% to 160%.
- Added +80/85/90% block rate to buyable axes. Added 95%/99% block rate to Francisca and Golden Axe (rares). Added 35/45/50/55% to buyable Flails. 60% to Vesper. {I'll buff other weapons because you need Parry skill to block with... But basically you can build Squire with Parry+ Axe or Sword/Flail and Shield). Squires can use clothing again.
- Graviga from Enchanter moved to Magus, Luminaire moved to Cleric. Moved Not Now to Enchanter. Gravity to 250 JP from 100 JP.
- Monsters skills: Black Goblins now have skill Goblin Punch (inflicts damage based on current HP). Removed Throw stone from Gobbledygook, added Pummel.
- Fire Breath reworked, Demoralize: Can now be used to lvl down -1 to an enemy. Added to Orator. 200 JP {Cannot be used by IA. This skill was reworked on later patches}
- Samurai is a tanky unit that thematically doesn't use that much Shields, so I've remove that but now they can use Polearms. Requirements: +2 Lancer -1 Soldier, -1 Archer.

Hotfix: Removed Ice/Thunder Breath from Thief. Reflexes from 400 JP to 200 JP. Thief's Animas to 700 JP. {Will be moved soon}

[Patch 0.92] More cohesive balance and new skills:

- Geomancer: Skills AoE+1. Requirements: -2 Enchanter +2 Mystic +1 Black Mage +2 Monk.
- Ice Breath reworked: A new skill for Thief -> Steal Life. Range 1. Weapon dmg scaling. 1200 JP.
- Squire JP costs: Wall 1200 -> 1111, Desperate Charge 1333 -> 1222. Pummel: 350 -> 222. Chant -> 111. Stone -> 11. Tackle -> 33. Moved Revive from Monk, cost -> 444 JP. Removed innate Defend from Squire, added Innate Parry (defending would be too much for his Job I guess and I need room for Parry. I think you can also use Reflexes because it's also a passive on the reaction, I need to test if it works).
- New skill for Ninja -> Assassination (old Thunder Breath). 70% to kill, speed scaling. Range 1. JP 666. Moved Oil from Ninja to Thief. AoE -1.
- Onion Knight will be little more hard to get {Dual Wield is too OP finishing Chapter 3 (I'm hitting with my Monk with almost 400 damage), so at least it needs to be used when you are finishing Chapter 4 or post-game} Requirement +3 Samurai +3 Archer. Also, Samurai: +1 Orator lvl.
- Goblin Punch renamed as Vendetta. Added it to Magus (0 cost), +3 directions. (Swapped effect visuals with Desperate Charge). + 10% more hit from 45% to 55%.
- Magus: Added 5 lvl requirement points of Squire. {I think Squire can be so good with Magus skills, so I will do this change:} Squire MA growth +10.
- Added Steal HP & Shout to Balthier (Sky Pirate scales with Speed)
- Summoner first 3 summons are now cheaper: 50 JP from 200 JP, but Summoner will be a harder to get... Requirements: Cleric to lvl 3 from 4, Enchanter to lvl 3 from lvl 2, Black Mage from 4 to 6.
- Move changes: All supports will move faster. Black mages won't use staffs. +1 move to Staffs. Cleric can use Poles too. All instruments +2 mission availability & +1 move. Also +1 move to poles. All units will have 3 move but Monk (reason: no weapon), Chemist, Mime, and daggers will give +2 move and some scaling Speed like 1/2/3. Nerfs: Thief, Ninja, Bard, Dancer, Magus, Squire -1 Move. {Buffs: Monk}
- Some block rates of weapons like daggers or swords will be buffed, so Parry will be more viable. +25% block rate to Cloths, 30% more to Poles & daggers (last one obtainable weapon from both got 5% more). +5/10% block rate to all swords. Ragnarok: +30% block rate.
- Items: Shuriken +1 mission, +2 damage. Fuma Shuriken +1 mission +3 damage. Darkrood +1 mission +2 damage.
- Added Jump passive +1 to Chemist (not innate).
- Moved Equip Axes from Geomancer to Squire.
- Samurai's Ashura damage formula MA*8 to MA*18. +10 block rate. +5 block rate to Kiku-, Masamune, Chiri- katanas.
- Barrage can now be missed/evadable (too OP because that skill couldn't miss, only if you crit).
- Moved all "Equip x weapon" to Onion Knight {as 0 costs (or very low)? I gave some units flexibility so this is not that much needed, only for late game I guess. For the moment I will keep the original JP costs}

Experimental changes:
- Added Innate Defense Up on Squire (With that changes the job feels more than viable) {I want that unit to be tanky/support with some burst damage too}
- Anima skills from Thief will be moved to Luso (200-300 JP). +1 area (Not sure which formula damage I want to give those skills yet).
- Nerfed magic evasion of early Shields (2%), buffed magic evasion of some Cloaks (5%) and nerfed physical evasion (10%). Cloacks with numbers like 18% got rounded to 20%. {Changes intended for Ninja and Squire. Jobs with Reflexes are now pretty balanced but Parry is usually superior}. Maximum Magic Evasion is 30% (on last 2 shields). Invisibility Cloak buffed to +15 Magic Evasion. Aegis shield moved to last mission (Chapter 4).

- Fixes: Fixed formula of some Orator skills (It didn't apply statuses). Changed other skill interactions / ranges on some skills I forgot to change.

[Patch 0.93] More balance changes:
- Changed formula damage from Luso's Animas to: (MA+Y)*MA/2 {an original design skill from Rapha & Marach}, random fire, AoE+1, multi-skill to 1-10, Y damage formula to 10, range to 4. He can no longer use shields, swords, katanas but can use Rods. {I think I need to swap the effects of the skills with Rapha in the next patch}
- Moved Luminaire skill from Cleric to Rapha. (Cleric already has Holy). New name: Blaze. Added holy damage. Cost: 600. New damage formula: (PA+20)/(2MA). MP cost to 30 from 0. Added counter magic & reflect to nerf it down a little. Vertical range, range and AoE +1.
- Rapha & Marach nerfs: -1 range from all thematical skills. Removed Throw Stone from both.
- Added Vendetta to Ramza's Dark Knight. (I've removed 4 directions, it's bugged. I'm gonna think another change)
- Darkness from Wizard to Marach. Same formula & stats than Blaze. Added counter magic & reflect to nerf it down a little. Vertical range, range and AoE +1.
- (Swapped Darkness & ->) Fire Breath reworked again: Unholy Darkness. Same formula & stats than old Darkness but cost to 40 MP, AoE +2, CT -1 and damage formula -4. {Same description than Darkness} Changed Darkness from bosses & Clettiene to Unholy Darkness.
- Squire's Desperate Charge will be: Divine Justice (All the damage received back to the enemy}. Squire is now Paladin. {Squire is intended to have the role of a Paladin, helping allies. This is the damage skill}. Holy damage. Range -1. {Effect: Holy Angel??}.
- Orator's Faith/Bravery manipulation from 12 to 20 (back to how it was).
- Flare: +1 AoE. Formula damage to 18 from 21. Removed from Arithmetics (maybe it was not necessary). MA multiplier from Mystic: +5.
- Wizard's Watera -50 JP. Blizzaga/Firaga/Thundaga/Watega -100 JP. Firaja/Blizzaja/Thundaja  -20 JP. Unholy Darkness +1 formula damage.
- Crushing Blade: MP cost to 20 from 33. Changed Crushing Blade damage to WP^2 (it had the same formula as Divine Justice).
- Templar: {I need to change this job because right now it feels like a bad version of a Green Mage} New damage formula: PA*WP on most skills. {I'll put effects instead of skill names:} Almost all effects like Blind/Vampire/etc will have 100% rate to hit + damage. Buffed Shyphon/Drain skills effects to 45% from 25%. Belief & Disbelief cost now 50 & 20 JP cost. Blind/Silence/etc +1 range, default range (no text changes needed, but to Drain & Syphon -1 area). Blind to 120 JP cost, Silence/Berserker to 220 JP, Sleep/Zombie to 270 JP, Vampire to 250 JP. Confuse +2 MP cost, to 230 JP cost. Silence/Berserker/Confuse +1, Zombie +2 formula damage. Blind +4 MP cost, Zombie/Vampire +6. Stone/Death +1 range (test). Death: +3 to damage formula & to 450 JP cost from 600. Weapon usage: Added Polearm & Katanas. Shock skill +2 range (test - default is 8 but it was on 4).
Update after testing {I've tried something with skills but 19% is working as 100% if it's not a magic dmg formula}: Break and Death skills formula to PA+20/MA*2. Added Counter Magic + Reflect to all skills so there are more counter. Annihilation and Indutation (Break) cannot be evadable (the rest of skills are). Shock to 1200 JP.
More balance after playing, buffs: Disbelief Damage to 25% enemy HP. JP cost to 200. MA multiplier to 125 from 105, MA impedance from 45 to 35. Annihalation to 26 MP from 36 MP. Harmony range +1. Added Arithmetics passive to all damage skills. Nerf: Templar HP impedance from 10 to 14. HP multiplier to 130 from 140.
- Automaton (Worker 8) +1 move. Dispose damage -3 formula damage (to 12), Range of skill -1; Destroy -2 (to 16).  Compress formula damage -5 (to 19), Pulverize -16 (to 24). Compress & Destroy +1 Range.
- Skills Grand Cross & Celestial Status from Luso: From 700/800 JP cost to 1200. CT -1.  (I'll maintain that cost until I change it back)
- Stats: Orator HP multiplier from 120 to 115. Marach HP: x126 from x130, impedance to 10 from 8 - Rapha: HP impedance from 11 to 9, HP x125 from x120. Rapha PA x80 -> x90. PA impedance 50 -> 35. MA impedance: 40 from 50. Marach PA impedance 50 -> 45. MA impedance 50 -> 40. Evasion from both: 25% to 20%,
- Some Samurai skills to 0 JP cost: Kotetsu, Osafune, Murasame, Ama-no. Ashura to 350 JP from 50 (I buffed damage of the weapon some patches ago, it has a cool sprite).
- Changes & fixes: Archer now halves wind instead of ice. Enchanter now halves every basic element (but dark & holy). Monk now halves earth. Mystic now halves water and wind instead of Fire & Earth. Chemist now only halves Ice. Summoner doesn't halve anything. Lancer halves Fire. Wizard absorbs dark. Cleric absorbs holy. Soldier now halves Dark. Paladin now halves Holy. Samurai now halves Lightning. Dancer, Bard, Thief, Ninja & Orator doesn't halve anything.

Minor changes:
- AoE from Holy +1. MP cost to 50 from 56.
- Ice/Thunder/Fire Breath back to default damage formula (12 from 10).
- Summoner lvl req: Enchanter -1, Mystic +1.
- Gravity/Graviga back to default effects. {3A, EF are older}
- Removed Arithmetics from Oil & Unholy Darkness. Oil formula: 70% + Speed scaling.
- Quick to 35 JP from 100 JP. Float to 75 JP from 150.
- Swapped visual effects of Holy and Blaze.
- Items: Assassin Dagger -1 WP.

[Patch 0.94] Ninja is now Asssassin! Also Enchanter, Mustadio, DK, HK retouch:

- New skill for Enchanter: Stopga (Focus is reworked), got Stop stats, +10% hit and +1 AoE; cost 700 JP. Enchanter's Stop hit rate to 120% from 130%. -1 AoE.
- Cloud Finishing touch random status from: KO, Stone, Stop to KO, Doom. Added Counter Magic & Reflect so there is a counter. Back to default AoE (+1). Swapped JP costs from this skill and Cherry Blossom (670/1200). Brave Slash range back to default (+1).
- (New skill coming) Removed Pummel from Paladin, only monsters can use it now (0 cost). {I'll add a new skill maybe with holy damage? Add a new skill to buff MA?}
- Mustadio retouch, new Job name: Sniper. {This guy has nothing too special so I have to buff him a little}. Added Shout. Snipe Movement/Action converted into a new skill: Renamed skills as "Destroy" instead "Snipe" {Spiritual bullets in descrip.}. Leg Shot renamed as Aim Extremity (random Immobilize/Disable). JP from 200 to 250. Snipe Speed/Atk/Mag buffed to 70% hit rate from 65%. All those 3 to 150 JP. Leg/Arm Shot to 0 MP. Snipe MP renamed as Spiritual Bullet. Now uses current MP to inflict damage to enemy MP. 200% hit rate. MA scaling, added evadable. {Formula from #2C to #16}. MP buffs: ???
Arm shot is converted into a New skill: Numbing Bullet. JP cost to 500 from 300. {Shoot an spiritual bullet that incapacites the target (immobilize, the unit will no longer evade attacks)}
- Dark Knight and Holy Knight buffs: Added Bonecrusher & Soulbind reactions // Added Revive, Golem, Wall, Divine Justice, HP boost.
- Nerfed Ninja's Assassination down to 63% from 75%. (New Effect; Crush Armor/Shellbust Stab)
- Added Seal Evil from Mustadio to Ninja. Moved Reflexes back to Ninja. 
- Flame Attack moved from Ninja to Archer, renamed as Flame Shot. -1 AoE, weapon range. Cost 800 JP. (Still not evadable). {Maybe needs more cost}
- Monk's War Cry from range 3 to area around himself. Doesn't hit enemies. {Effect: TP 3: Arrive}
- Golem from Summoner also added to Paladin. 1500 JP cost (to me this is one of the best skills in the game). Range from 0 to 4.
- (Items) Added +1 move to most Flails {this buffs mainly Ninja}. Added +1 MA to all katanas. {This buffs mainly Samurai}.
- (Items) Removed Book usage from Orator and Sniper. Added Perfume usage to Orator. Added Bag usage to Sniper. {Maybe not neccesary?}
- (Items) Hermes Shoes: +1 Move, +2 Jump.
- (Items) All Fails +4 WP (Still underperforming compared to other options). Block rate from 35/45/50/55/60 to 40/42/45/48/50 (these can be used dually).
- (Items) All knives but first from 55% block rate to 25/28/30/32/35/38/40/45/49. (I also forgot these can be used dually)
- (Items) Kiyomori +1 WP. Ashura now buyable in same mission as Muramasa. Kiku-ichi +2 WP. Masamune now buyable in last mission (No more a rare Item). 30k cost.
- (Visual) Effects: Divine Justice -> Quick. Quick -> Dejeon: Arrive. Stopga -> Immobilize. Immobilize -> Disable. Stall -> Stop. Following Skills swapped: Esuna & Curaja.
- Monsters: Fire Breath removed from Winsekin, Minotaur & Sekhret, added Beef Up instead. New beastmaster ability: Doom. Also added Pummel to Winsekin.
- Monsters: Vendetta (old Goblin Punch): +1 range. {Also Helps Construct8 and Dark Paladin}
Fixes: Immobilize from Mystic now correctly immobilizes.

Minor changes:
- Added Beef Up to Ramza instead Focus. Still 0 JP cost.
- Oil: Added Blind status. 900 JP cost.
- Vampire doesn't count as KO.
- Thief's Steal Life from 1200 to 1000 JP.
- Enchanter Hasteja/Slowja from 30 MP to 34 MP.
- Kiyomori: 250 JP cost.
- (Visual) Climhazzard & Blade Beam effects swapped.

Hotfix after testing:
- Dark Knight Bonecrusher (Critical: Vengeance) from 200 to 999 JP. Added HP Up instead Counter tackle.
- Beowulf range skills -1 but Harmony, Emporwerment/Invigoration (Drain HP/MP that was at 3 range). Shock also affected, added it to Dark Knight. MA x125 -> x120.
- Removed Vendetta, added it to Construct8.  (Also, gun can be used with Double Wield. Maybe I will do changes about it)

[Patch 0.95] DK & Monk retouch:

- Moved Second Wind (Dragonheart) from Monk to Cleric. Moved Counter Tackle from Paladin (Squire) to Monk. Changed Parry from ALL characters (IA/Guest/unique characters). IA obtainable Parry to 90% from 60%. Added Counter Tackle instead for Monk.
- Knives move changes: -2/-1/-1/-1/-1/0/0/0/0/0 - Knives Speed: -1/0/0/0/0/-1/-1/-2/-1/-1 {I buffed all knives too much}
- DK's Crushing Blow formula from WP^2 back to default. Range to 7 from 3. 1100 JP cost.
- Monster's Karma rework, new name: Demonic Blade. Moved to DK. Formula damage: Max HP - Current HP. Not evadable. MP cost: 15. 666 JP cost.
- DK's Abyssal Blade JP cost 500 >> 300. Darkwave (Unholy Sacrifice): 700 >> 600 JP. Also added again Vendetta (Goblin Punch) to DK.
- No more learn on-hit for Duskblade (MP recover) & Shadowblade. Added those to Ramza. {I'll add another learn on-hit from one boss}
- Cloud's Blade Beam: Formula to WP^2, range to 3. Blade Beam: Formula +2 (Maybe I'll chang it to MA/PA?). Added Blade Beam to Paladin. Added Climhazzard to Holy Knight. Range -1. Both now have holy damage.
- Cloud's Cross Slash: +1 AoE. JP cost to 600; same formula than Cherry Blossom, MP cost to 20. Brave Slash range +2 (4). Blade Beam to range 3 & 300 JP. Meteorain range +1, cost to 700 from 560. Finishing Touch to 1000 JP. Vert+1 to most skills. Cherry Blossom MP cost to 40 from 60, damage formula -1; JP cost to 750 from 670, range +1.
- Stopga +1 AoE, to 650 JP. Vert +4. Stop +2 Vert.
- Buffs: Samurai from 13 to 11 HP growth. HP multiplier from x98 to x135. Evasion from 15 to 17.
- Added halve Holy/Dark to Rapha/Marach respectively.
- DK (Old Shadow Blade) Rework: Sanguine Blade -> Absorb 33% HP. {New description needed}
- DK (Old Dusk Blade) Rework: Infernal Blade -> Barrage effect, 6 range. 999 JP cost. 0 MP cost. {New descriptions needed}
- Dark Paladin's Meteor from Dark damage to Fire damage. Meltdown swapped with Beowulf's Shock (Vengeance). Damage formula: 17 -> 15. MP cost: 60 -> 56. Range from 5 to 3. CT to 6 from 10.
- Quake & Tornado moved from Dark Paladin to Monk.
- Monk retouch: (All skills sorted again in the Monk's list by power, same for DK)
Chakra: JP from 350 to 250. Purification from 5 to 2 MP cost. Chakra to 2 MP cost.
Cyclone: Formula damage from 0 -> 6. JP cost from 150 to 750. MP to 6 from 2. (Visual -> Twister) {*Bug: Specified damage is almost doubled}
Galestrike (Aurablast): Formula damage from 2 -> 5. JP cost from 250 to 600. MP to 6 from 4. Now not evadable. +1 range.
Shockwave: Formula damage from 0 -> 2. MP to 8 from 12. Vert +1. JP cost to 550.
Quake (Earthspiller): Area from 3 to 55. Vert to 55. {Global} (Visual effect: Swapped with Quake). MP cost to 10. 1500 JP cost. CT cost to 2 from 0. Formula damage to 2. {It will only hit enemies but it will hit caster too so this way is more balanced and not free spammable}
Rework: Aero is now Doom Fist again -> AoE -1. JP cost from 450 to 250. Now evadable. +1 range. Default effect. Dark elemental damage.
(Earth)Quake rework -> (New name) Earthsplitter. Stats & formula like old Quake (Earthspiller) but formula damage to 4. JP cost to 1150. MP cost to 8.  {*Bug: Specified damage is almost quadrupled}.
Tornado: From 900 to 1250 JP cost. MA scaling. Formula damage: 17 -> 22 (You won't be able to use Tornado with Monk but with other MA jobs).
Mini buff to Mana impedance scaling: 16 -> 14. MP multiplier: x65 -> x75.
(Text) Quake and Earthquake swapped stats again due to less text changes in the future.
- Added HP Boost to many Guest/enemy lore characters, removed all Ignore Swamps. {I still need to had some innate HP boost to some bosses}
- (IA) Doublehand/Dual Wield: Chance to learn 40% -> 80/95%. {This will increase overall difficulty in later stages}
**(Read the hotfix of bugfixes about Dimensional Blade/Crushing Blade. Swapped names. New name for Karma effect: Demonic Blade.)

Minor changes:
- (Visual) Climhazzard & Blade Beam back to how they were (default).
- (Visual) Karma effect on Crushing Blow. {Old: #0E7} New name: Dark Blow.
- Construct8 cancel Earth/Ice -> Halves Earth/Ice.
- Construct8 +1 Vert to Pulverize.
- Gates Of Death (Shock/Vengeance) to 1300 JP from 1200 JP.
- Added Shock (Vengeance) to Dark Paladin (Magus).
- Revive from 444 to 555 JP.
- Marach HP x126 -> x124.
- Vendetta (Goblin Punch) 55% hit -> 60%.
- Moved Spin Punch from Paladin to Monk.
- DK's Darkwave: 19 >> 13 MP cost.
- DK's Abyssal Blade: 13 >> 10 MP cost.
- Little MP buffs to Dark Knight: Iimpedance 11 -> 10. MA to x105.
- Holy MP cost from 50 to 46. Flare MP cost from 30 to 46.
- Buff HP impedance scaling to Samurai & Construct 8: from 11 -> 9 //  x160 -> x165

*Known bugs: Cyclone & Earthsplitter doesn't show real damages while testing these skills. Maybe I need to specify that in the descriptions.
**Fixes: DK Crushing Blade formula wasn't working like the text says. I fixed it, but now may do double or normal damage (shows max damage).
Hotfix: Karma/Crushing Blade effects doesn't work as intended. I'll swap the names & descriptions instead of stat changing. (Remember Karma rework has a new name).

[Patch 0.96] Samurai rebalance & many other changes:
- Gates of Death buffed from 180% hit rate to 255%. Range +1. {Testing the skill, it miss more than intended and it should be a powerful skill}
- Nerf: Samurai HP multiplier: x135 -> x105 (I buffed Samurai HP scaling too much, original was x98).
- Buff: Dark Paladin HP impedance from 14 -> 10.
- Buff: Merchant HP impedance from 14 -> 12. PA impedance from 80 -> 65.
- Buff: Ramza MP multiplier from 105/105/105 to 105/110/115.
- Wall to 1222 JP cost from 1111 JP. Chance to learn for IA: 25% from 15%.
- Rework: Byblos Energize: Golem HP buff effect (+1 range?) JP cost to 1333 from 1500. MP cost to 20. Chance to learn for IA: 30% from 50%. CT to 2.
- Golem: Old Golem effect. Affect all allies. MP cost still at 60. JP cost to 1000 (it was like 500) {New skill to make, like the OP ability it was}
- Added Arythmetics passive to Energize & Revive skills.
- Chant to 0 JP cost from 111 JP. Added Chant to Byblos.
- Luso job name: Astromancer -> Astrologer*. Added Golem, Faerie & Carbuncle summons to Luso. Added Esuna to Luso.
- (Enemy IA) Added Revive, Esuna, Carbuncle, Cheer Up (Shout), Sylph & Montblanc to Olan.
- Moved Anima skills from Luso to Byblos. {I'll remake them again in the future}
- Buff: Onion Knight HP impedance from 25 to 8.
- Added Short Charge as innate to Templar. Added Zero Charge (CT 0). Added Safeguard as innate.  MA multiplier from 120 to 115 (overall nerf damage).
- Meltdown range from 3 to 0, area of effect to 55. Damage formula from 15 to 12.
- Templar: Half Fire & Holy. Weak to Dark.
- Samurai Kiku-ichi range & area: 8 -> 7.
- Grand Cross AoE +1. Hit rate from 75 to 100.
- Added Sylph to Luso.
- Monk's Purification: Added Confuse cancelling.
- Dusk Blade from 0 MP cost to 12 MP cost.
- Syphon from Beowulf hit rate from 200 to 255.
- Beowulf's Belief (Faith): Can now target himself.´
- Samurai's mini-rework. Kiyomori: Add Protect, Shell -> Add Regen, Defending (x2 to evasion); 75%+MA -> 95%+MA. {NOT TESTED:} Muramasa: Undead -> Berserk. Probability: 90% -> 80%. Murasame: Regen -> Undead. Osafune: Added Performing. JP cost 0 -> 100.
- Bard JP costs: Seraph's Song, Life's Anthem: 100 -> 25. Battle Chant & Magickal Refrain: 100 -> 125. Nameless Song: 100 -> 175. Finale: 100 -> 250.
- Added Concentration to Mustadio as innate. Removed Safeguard, added Poach instead.
- Added innate Concentration to Lancers. (They use to hit with normal attacks so this will help them!)
- Added innate Concentration & innate Safeguard to Orlendau. HP multiplier back to 160 (default) from 180. Added Attack Up & First Strike to reaction list.
- Orlandeu changes: Now halves fire. Removed All Dark Knight skills on his list (there are DK skills that don't use mana and most of the skills do less damage overall than Orlendau skills anyways).
- DK changes: Shadow Blade: 7 mana -> 5. Shock: 36 mana -> 26.
- Onion Knight buffs: HP multiplier: x110 -> x140. Innate Defend -> Defense Boost. Also to (IA): Reequip -> Arcane Defense. HP impedance: 25 -> 9.
- Agrias: Added Innate Defense Boost. HP multiplier: x170 -> x140. (This change is so good that I had to nerf down the HP).
- Ninja: Now starts the game with Invisible.
- Bard buff: Added starting status Regen (so Cup of Life is viable).
- DK's Crushing Blade: 1100 JP >> 777 JP.
- Items: Excalibur -3 WP. Save the Queen -2 WP, not rare - shop avability: Mission Kill Zalbag (last); price: 50000 & added Shell instead Protect. Defender -1 WP, added Protect; shop avability: Mission Kill Elmdor (penultimate). Ragnarok: Regen effect instead Shell. Chaos Blade: Haste. Excalibur: Reflect & immunity to Stone.
- Items: Poles evade from 50 to 35/40/45/50/55/60/70/90.
- Items: Removed bows from Samurai. Added Poles. Added Knight Sword usage to Squires. Added Instrument to Rapha & Marach. Murasame now steals HP.

*Luso will have some of the best support skills in the game for their Job from other Jobs.

Minor changes:
- (Visual) Quick effect changed to: Haste.
- Visual Bugfix: Golem vertical to 55.
- Bugfix: Osafune was not working (Follow target was disabled).
- Bugfix: Minigolem (Energize) hit rate from 0 to 200.
- Bugfix: Artemis Bow now buyable in shops. Mission +1.
- (Visual interactions) Fix: Halloweed Sword Vert from 1 to 4. Vertical tolerance activated.
- Items: Stoneshooter. Still rare (Fixed: not buyable shops). +1 WP.
- Omnilex Book now buyable in all shops. No more rare. Buyable in last mission.
- Esuna: Now cancels Performing too. {Not sure if it'll work but if some skill cancels parrys this will help}
- Dancer buff: Status immunity to Performing. {Not sure if it'll work}
- Removed CT from Assassin's Vanish.
- Esuna hit formula from 210 to 225.
- Abyssal Blade Vert +1.
- Buff: Orator PA multiplier from 93 to 95.
- Added Fell Sword to Lancer & Samurai. Removed Fell Sword from Assassin.
- Soldier (Knight) HP impedance from 14 to 11.
- Enemy Olan: Added Quick & Stall.
- Enemy Folmarv: Quake >> Titan. Also added Ifrit, Shyva, Ramuh.
- Enemy Barich: Added Barrage instead Stone.
- Enemy Cletienne: Added Faerie instead Moogle. Added innate Halve MP.
- (Text) Samurai's Kiku-ichimonji renamed as Yumi Shot (Kiku-ichimonji).

Bugfix: There is a bug with Spin Punch/Cyclone/Earthsplitter. Removed Target Self of the skill (while wearing something like DEF boost it shows like half damage of usual).´The skills still doesn't show real damages, so I'll try to buff those skills in the next patch. {The real problem is that skills with area around are not suitable for damage based skills, only for supportive ones... And that's because you can't see the damage you are doing to the enemy}

Hotfix: I forgot to do Samurai changes for Kiyomori. Osafune now working, formula: affected by MA -> PA. (I'll add some intended changes for 0.97 now that I can:)
- (Visual) Samurai effects: Kotetsu -> Osafune. Osafune -> Ama-no.  Ama-no -> Osafune.
- (Items) +1 PA to all Ninja Blades.
- Items: Masamune & Muramasa new effect: Now absorbs HP.
- Items: Excalibur: Absorb Holy. Strenghthen Holy | Ragnarok: Absorb Lightning. Strenghthen Lightning | Chaos Blade: Absorb Dark. Strenghthen Dark.
- Items: Nagnarok status inflict: Toad (Back to default from Stop). Excalibur +1 PA. Ragnarok +1 PA +1 MA +1 SP. Chaos Blade +2 PA.

[Patch 0.97] Meliadoul rework

- Cloud revision: JP cost of Brave Slash from 150 to 50. Range from 4 to 6. Blade Beam JP cost from 300 to 250. Range to 5. JP cost to 250 from 450. JP costs of skills: Cross Slash to 650 from 600. Meteorain to 750 from 700. Finishing Touch from 1000 to 1550. Range +1. Omnislash to 950 from 900. Cherry Blossom to 850. Damage formula +1.
- Moved DK's Gates of Death (Shock) from Ramza to Meliadoul. {It is a powerful ability that will have a better place on late game stages. I'll try to add more skills to DK later}
Moved DK's Sanguine Sword to Meliadoul. DK's Karma from 4 area range to 10.
- DK's Infernal Blade/Strike damage formula to: WP^2 from Barrage. JP cost from 999 to 1111. Range+1.
- Quake & Tornado gave it back to Dark Paladin (Magus) and Unholy Darkness from Wizard. {I think I will add at least another skill to this unit}
- Removed Belief & Desbelief from Templar, added those skills to Luso & Meliadoul respectively. Added Praise & Preach from Orator to Templar as a compensation.
- Added innate Duel Wield + Concrentration to Balthier. Removed gun usage. Added reaction skill Equip Guns.
- Added innate Shirahadori to Mustadio instead Poach. {Testing, might be too good for the early game}
- Added Esunaga to Luso. Luso's Grand Cross AoE +1. JP: -150. MA impedance buff from 60 to 30.
- Carbuncle %formula from Luso from 180% to 210%.
- Skill hit formula from Orators from MA+70 to PA+70.
- Added Meltdown from Beowulf & Lich summon to Dark Paladin (Magus).
- Added Doublehand to Cloud. Added innate Concentration to Cloud.
- Beowulf's Meltdown MP cost from 56 to 32 and damage formula +1.
- Reis PA & MA damage multiplier from 150 to 145. Added Bag & Pole usage. Added Concentration & Mana Shield as reaction skills. -1 move. Holy Breath range +1 HP multiplier from 160% to 150%. MP impedance nerfed from 5 to 6. MA impedance nerf to 35 from 30. {This unit was doing too much damage and had so much HP}
- Added innate Defense Up to Agrias. Added Esunaga, MP cost from 32 to 28. Buffed her MP scaling impedance from 11 -> 7 and multiplier from 100% to 120%.
- Also added Monk's Earthquake & Tornado to Rapha & Marach.
- Suffocate from enemies Celia/Lettie reworked into a new skill. Added Assassination from Ninja instead.
- Vanish from Ninja +1 AoE. {As Ninja now starts with Vanish, now you can use this skill to help allies to help them and make more stategic plays}
- Ramza's Infernal Strike from 0 to 22 MP. Nerfed Infernal Blade of DK from range 6 to range 5.
- Added possible Slow to Luso's Celestial Stasis. Removed Float & Invisible from Luso's Astral Light. Added Reraise.
- Summoner's Sylph heal formula from MA*20 to MA*22 {the heal is too low for the MP cost, at least on early stages. This should help}.
- Ninja's evasion from 28 to 33%, Thief evasion from 22% to 30%, Geomancer from 12 to 30%, Orator from 12 to 20%. {Parry now is everywhere so you will rarely use autoattacks, but this change can help some builds with Reflexes}
- Vampire Cape: M. Evade: 25% -> 30%. Featherwave M. Evade: 25% -> 33%. Insivisibility Cape (rare):  M. Evade: 15% -> 35%. P. Evade: 35% -> 40%.
- Cloaks buffed but now only available to weak units like: Summoner, Thief, White Mage, Time Mage... Removed from Squire, Chemist, Monk, Samurai, Knight. {Maybe this is unnecesary, but I'll test it}
- Chemist buff: HP scaling from 12 to 9. Ninja/Assassin also got a little HP buff: HP scaling from 12 to 11. HP multiplier from 92 to 95.
- Mustadio's Aim Extremity (Leg Shot): Added Stop. JP cost to 350 from 250. {Also needs description change}
- Mustadio's Numbing Bullet -> Magical Bullet. Changed status to random Chicken, Toad. 70% >> 50% + Speed.
- Removed Atk Boost from Orlendau. Removed Infernal Strike from Orlendau (I forgot it from last patch).  {Maybe I will add more skills to him. I'm still thinking what else to do to with him}
- Squire/Agrias skill: God's Justice +2 range.
- TEST: All Rods range +1. Now some will do magic damage. Wizard's Rod -> 19% Toad. Rod of Faith -> 19% Meteor.
- TEST: Staffs: Zeus Mace range +1. Golden Staff: Reflect -> Wall. Oak Staff:  Weapon Damage.
- Meliadoul rework: [Arcane Knight >> Occultist] Added innate Fly & ATk up. Removed all their Crush skills. Immutity to Vampire. Added Disempowered skill.
New skill (from Celia/Lettie): Suffocate -> Cursed Reconstruction: Almost fully heal an ally or an enemy (also good for KO undeads) but get the effect Undead & Berserker. JP cost 300. {New description needed [heal, madness, double edge skill].
Added Snakecharm (0 JP cost) from Elidibus boss. Now the skill has a 19% to inflict Random Venom + Slow + Sleep. Maximum range. Also changed that effect to 19%. Damage formula 6 -> 10. [From Random to Separate]. {It is evadable so it's fine....} Also Reflectable.
Added 1st, 2nd Bio & 3rd Bio skills from Apanda. 1st Bio: +2 range -1 AoE. {needs change on descr.} Absorb 25% HP. 2nd Bio -> Virus: Random effect -> All or nothing. JP cost to 0. 3rd Bio -> Virusga: Effects from Undead, Vampire, Stone (random) to Undead, Confusion, Berserker [Separate -> All] {needs change on descr. like "19% to produce Zombiefication"} . Removed from Adremelech boss {too much damage, it was the hardest boss to me because of this}. Damage formula from 24 to 28 (faith based). JP cost to 600.
Meliadoul: Snakecharm +1CT. Snakecharm: Not evadable now but can be countered with Counter Magic + Counter Flood. Same negative effect for Cloud's Brave Slash. Removed Concentration from Meliadoul. Added Zero Charge.
New skill: Darkness (from Hashmalum boss). Damage: MA*7 -> Undead, Poison, Blind. JP cost: 24 -> 20. MP cost to 15 from 4. Range 5, AoE 3. Added Counter magic.
New skill (from monsters): Vampire. {I wanted to add this skill even if it seems powerful you will get it at a moment that you are already pretty strong and it won't feel OP}
New skill: Byblos' Parasite -> Still the same. MP cost from 24 to 14.
New skill: Byblos' Manaburn -> Still the same but range +2. MP from 15 to 24.
Meliadoul MP impedance from 15 to 10. MP multiplier from 80 to 130.
- DK New skill: Byblos' Shock/Vengeance -> Demonic Blade. Still the same but range +2. MP from 0 to 20. JP cost to 1500.
- Earthquake (global) skill is now reflectable. Meltdown is also reflectable. Fixed AI behavior.
- Monk's Earthsplitter: Damage formula 5 -> 8. JP cost from 1150 to 750. Earthquake: JP cost from 1500 to 1350. Cyclone from 750 to 650 JP. Tornado from 1250 to 1150 JP.
- IA Cletienne: Added all their default skills + Faerie. HP multiplier from 120% to 200%. Added armor, removed Clothing. Added Staff & Book, removed Knife. {This guy needs a buff... I've played vs him and it was too easy}
{There are not more repeated skills to make more so I have to use some of the boss/monsters for this rework}

Bugfixes/skill revisions:
- Fixed Luso's Grand Cross by changing the formula. 50%+MA hitrate. Now works correctly, always has a 25% [Separate] of inflicting each random status.
- Fixed Luso's Celestial Stasis by changing the formula. Now works correctly, always has a 85%+MA hitrate of inflicting one random status. JP cost to 750 from 1000.
- Fixed Luso's Astral Light by changing the formula. 75%+MA hitrate. Now works correctly, always has a 25% [Separate] of inflicting each random status. JP cost to 1250 from 1200.
- Last skills from Mustadio changed to Separate function.
- Samurai Murasame was working like Undead on allies. New effect: Cancel evil forces near yourself. [Confusion, Vampire, Atheist, Undead, Stone, Traitor, Chicken, Toad, Poison, Slow, Doom, Charm, Doom]
Reported bug: You can't get Magus. This is due to a internal code that you have to be master of 2 specific classes. +1 lvl of requeriment to Black Mage and + 8 from Monk.
- Buff due to visual bug: Monk's Spin Punch/Cyclone/Earthsplitter formula damage +1. (You can't see if you are doing low or high damage with those skills so here is a buff}

[Patch 0.98] Final job ideas:

- Enchanter requirement to: Squire (Paladin) 5, Mystic 5, White Mage 7, Black Mage 4. Summoner Requirement: Squire (Paladin) +2  Enchanter -2  White Mage +2. Arithmetician: Mystic +1, Enchanter -3, Merchant +1, Black Mage +2. Bard: Mystic 1, Enchanter -4, Orator +2 (to 6), Merchant +1 Squire +1. Dancer: Monk +3 Mystic +1.
{I wasn't sure if I wanted to add this change, because Enchanter is a unit that is very powerful for strats to protect your team & give you quick, This will make the game harder}
- Beowulf's Drain: 45% -> 35%. Berserker hit formula: F180%  -> F200%. Drain/Faith:  F200%  -> F220%. Break: F180% -> F190%. Death(Chicken):  F200% -> F190%.
- Added Confunseja, Sleepja, Flareja, Toadja, Gravija to Byblos.
- Cloud's move from 4 to 3.
- Removed Arithmetics effect from Holy.
- Summoner first 3 skills JP cost from 0 to 50.
- Luso's Belief (Faith from Beowulf) fixed: Removed weapon strike, range+1.
- Added Squeal (Monster Revive) to Byblos & Construct 8. Formula from 80+PA% to 100% heal and cancel KO from 70+PA% to 60%+PA.
- Thief: Steal Life: 19% to inflict Slow -> [Random] Doom, KO
- Parry -> 0 JP cost. Added innate Defense to Paladin, removed innate Parry. {I've removed Cloaks from tanky units so I will reverse this change}. Learn 90% -> 75%.
- Stall is now affected by Reflect & Counter Magic. Reraise is not affected by Reflect. Esuna is not affected by Reflect & now it doesn't affect enemies.
- DK's Crushing Blade from 20 MP to 18. DK's from 20 MP to 10. MP from Ïnfernal Blade: 22 -> 30. Now dark damage.
- Construct 8: PA multiplier from 160% to 155%.
- Luso's Grand Cross & Astral Light hit rate +5%. Added Faith to Astral Light. Added Halve MP to him.
- Monk's Quake: Damage formula -1 but elevation +2. JP cost from 750 to 800. AoE -1 {Even if it's worse for visuals, this skill was OP}.
- Dancer & Bard HP impedance: 20 -> 11. HP multiplier from both to 85% from 80/75.
- Removed Climhazzard from Squires & Agrias.
- Samurai: Innate Dual Wield -> Doublehand. Doublehand JP cost from 0 to 480 JP. HP multiplier 105% -> 98%.
- Samurai: Chirijiraden & Ashura formula swapped. First one to MA*30 from MA*18 & "The weapon can break". +1 and -1 range respectively.
- Meliadoul: Parasite JP cost to 500. Meliadoul Vengeance +1 AoE. JP cost from 1300 to 1600. Manaburn range +1 AoE -1. Moved Manaburn to Reis.
- Monster skill Dischord to Meliadoul. New name: [removed later] Voodoo: Sacrifice yourself in your last breath to seriously curse and hurt a unit. Status: Blind, Confusion, Silence, Poison, Slow, Atheist, Immobilize, Disable, Doom. Range 55. JP cost 100. Added instead special skill for squids: Ink. Range +2.
- All skills from Onion Knight -> 0 JP cost. {You can now throw every item from Onion Knight for free, yay!}. Dual Wield: From 0 to 500 JP.
- Added Holy, Refreshaja & Curaja to Agrias. Also added from Belief to Agrias & added Refreshaja to him instead. MA impedance from Agrias to 20 from 48.
- Added +1 AoE to Meliadoul's heal. +10F% hit. MP cost to 10.
- White Mage: Heal MP skills AoE +0/+1/+2/+8. MP cost -0/-2/-5/-10.
- Buff: White&Black Mage HP imp -1. Time Mage -2. Nerf to HP imp: Reis (Dragon) +4, Reis +1; MP imp +2.
- Mini buff: Geomancer speed impedance from 100 to 70; Ninja to 79 from 85; Merchant from 100 to 95.
- Compensation buffs: Enchanter HP imp. -1 (you now get it later); Onion Kn from 9 to 6 (default). Mime HP multiplier from 160 to 180 (no equipment/skills).
- D. Knight Vert/Hor jump 5 JP cost -100.
- Thief's Steal Life from 1200 JP to 750.
- Meliadoul Bow/Crossbow -> Gun usage.
- Bard Nameless Song hit rate buff from 50 to 65%. JP cost to 300. Finale JP cost to 400, hit rate buff to 70% from 50%.
- Archers now halve Lightning.
- Buff mana scaling for Mystic: MP impedance: 10 -> 9 {Some CT nerfs?}
- Dark Paladin's Graviga (Renamed as Black Hole): formula to Absorb HP 50%
- Reis: Dragon skills AoE +2. Manaburn cost to 1000 JP. Manaburn cost to 750 JP.
- Monster Zombie Touch -> Dark Resurrection: A skill with 100% HP resurrection. Moved to Ramza, Rapha, Marach. Cost: 4000 JP.
- Monster Glitterlust -> New skill: God's Blessing. Maximum temporary Faith to all allies. Moved to Agrias. JP cost: 2222. Maximum range. (Raises mag. damage done and received)
- Reworked units due to how Throw works (skills doesn't work on Onion Knight):
· Thief is now: Assassin. Ninja is now Rogue(Warlord?) (names may change).
· Actual Assassin skills (Ninja) went to Thief. Asssasin reactions: Dual Wield, Safeguard, Gild Snapper, Vanish. Rogue reactions: Sticky Fingers, Waterwalking, Safeguard, Reflexes.
· Move+3 moved to Onion Knight. Move+2 moved to Samurai.  Jump+3 moved to Dragon Knight.
· Equip weapon reactions moved to Onion Knight new skillset. Onion Knight will be very hard to get but he will use more skills (monster or bosses?) & you will get everything as 0 JP cost as this unit doesn't gain EXP. You will also get free Equip reactions.
· Ninja & Thief requirements & stats swapped. Enchanter -1 Mystic req.
·  Onion Knight remake -> Chocobo Knight.: This unit is much harder to get, now: 6 Paladin, 6 Merchant, 6 D Knight, 6 Assassin, 6 Samurai. Added Aegis to skillset. Passive Sticky Fingers -> Teleport. Added Sticky Fingers as passive reaction to Rogue. Added all Chocobo skills but Choco Peak. Also added Wallga & Squeal.

Items:
Stoneshooter gun: Rare -> Obtainable. 40,000 Gold on last chapter mission.

AI/Monster changes:
- Removed Zombie Touch from Ghost species, added Doom. Added Beam instead Doom (beastmaster).
- Added Almagest instead Doom (beastmaster) from Minotaur species. Other changes as well.
- Added Reflect and Faith to Aegis skill. Can be silenced now.
- Chocobo Esuna now works like Esunaga.
- Dispel from Beowulf removed. Added to Altima. AoE +4. Added some damage to the formula. Now cancels everything but KO.
- Skeleton innate Archer's Bane to Pig, Swine. Coeurl & Vampire Cat new innate: Reflexes, removed Counter.
- Dread (Zalera) HP multiplier from 105 to 110.
- Added Bonecrusher & Soulbind to Gaffgarion.
- Added Dusk Blade to Meliadoul. Moved Disempower from Meliadoul to Altima. Range & AoE: 55. Hit enemies. Added reflectable.
- Oily Touch from Ghosts: Wallga. Same effect as Wall but +2 AoE. Added that to Chocobo Knight.

Fixes:
- I forgot to add "Requires Sword" to DK's Demonic Blade.
- Meliadoul's Darkness was not doing damage. Added AbsorbHP 20%.
- Some Luso skills were not working like intended: Buffed.
- I tried to change Cloud Climhazzard but it wasn't working. Everything to default.
- Buff: Squire HP impedance from 17 to 7; Ninja from 10 to 9.; Dragon Knight from 11 to 10. MA impedance from White Mage, Geomancer from 55 to 45. PA imp. from Geomancer from 58 to 45. Squire MA imp: 40. Monk PA: 48 from 55. Archer: 45; Orator: 45 from 65; Dragon Knight: 35 from 55; Chemist from 65 to 30. Rapha & Marach PA imp. swapped. Nerf: Agrias HP% from 160 to 170; Meliadoul from 145 to 140.
- Loffrey HP multiplier: x170 ->x200. Cletienne Mana x160 -> x100; HP multiplier: x145 -> x220.
- Added some White mage skills to Alma (last battle).

----

[Patch 0.99] Final changes and new characters:

- Reis Holy Breath from 900 to 770 JP. Manaburn from 750 JP to 850 JP.
- Many reactions JP changes, most of them buffed and other nerfed. Moved Jump+3 to Rogue from D. Knight.
- Time Mage Requeriment: -1 White Mage. Mystic req: +2 Merchant (Chemist).
- White Mage now has innate Dual Wield. (TEST: Since White Mage don't do damage and it's a supportive job I tought that it would be cool to add this feature, even if it looks weird). PA: x90 -> x50.
- Added innate Equip Shields to Time Mage. {Also weird but it's just for letting this unit be better} Also added Fly to that job; JP cost to 500.
- Soldier PA impedance: 48 -> 38. Squire (Paladin) from 60 to 30.
- Mustadio -1 Move. PA impedance from 50 to 30.
- Added innate Fly to Meliadoul & Time Mage; innate Throw items to Mustadio.
- Removed Gun usage from Meliadoul, added Katana instead.
- Starting Status of Time Mage: Float.
- Added Barrage to Balthier.
- New character: Vincent Valentine as special Guest (battle in Lionel Castle before Byblos); Job: Dark Sniper. Same stats & skills from Mustadio. Starting Reraise. HP x120 -> x100. Added Fly as reaction. Immune to Vampire. Added Vampire skill. Innate Zero Charge. Now he can't defend by default.
- Arise from White Mage: HP% to 80% from 100%. Faith hit% to 210 from 170.
- Reraise JP cost to 750 JP. Faith hit% to 170 from 160.
- Added Valmafra (Witch) as New character: Llyud as secret character (obtainable in battle vs. Construct 7); Job: Harpy {Egul}
- Moved all Anima skills from Byblos to Llyud. Also added some monster skills & some reactions. Added starting Float, innate Fly, Doublehand & Concentration (Can't reequip). Katana & Polearm usage. {Byblos will have all big damage skills}. 35% evasion. Hybrid unit.
- New character: Red XII as Byblos. Job: Experiment. Added strongest monster spells.
- Every Pole obtainability -1 mission. Vincent MA buff, added new reactions to him. Other minor changes.
- Reactions moved from Enchanter to Arithmetician.
- Removed Bequeath Bacon from Wild Boar (#013A). Edited as New skill: Wild Hunt. Target Max HP - Current HP. 10 range 4 AoE. 666 JP. Added to Vincent V. 2 CT.
- Removed Tentacles from monsters. Edited as New skill: Poison Slash (temp name). 35%damage+poison. Self 4 AoE. 1000 JP. Added to Rogues & Llyud.
- Added new unit: Fran (obtainable in Balthier's battle). Job: Assassin. Added skills from old Assassin & Archer.
- Added many skills to Paladin (Squire) from Holy Knight.
- Removed Charge from Dragon. Added Dragon Gift instead. Edited as New skill: Hidden Power. This is going to be an unknown one. So I can use it to buff a unit I want before I can test all my changes.

Items:
- Golden Staff: Wall -> Reflect
- Vincent & Llyud will get rare weapons on their recruitment battle.

Fixes:
- As Voodoo isn't working I've reworked and moved it to Altima: 50% enemy HP dmg and cancels every buff.
- Other minor fixes & monster changes.

----

Working on: -Pre-1.0 PPF Patch version - Sprites & new names:
Ninja >> Rogue
Thief >> Rebel (Temp. name)
Lancer >> Dragon Knight
Time Mage >> Mentalist (Can use the power of shields as an spiritual defense)
Meliadoul >> Melia, Job: Occultist
Simon >> Vincent Valentine, Job: Dark Sniper
Valmafra >> Llyud, Job: Harpy
Byblos >> Red XII, Job: Experiment
Olan >> Fran (I kept Olan as enemy), Job: Assassin

· I'll put every sprite to prepare for version 1.0, and I will do a .ppf patch to let other people see the changes.
· I'll make the last changes while I'm revising everything but it won't be the final patch.

v0.99 Hotfixes:
- (Items) Bags were not usable: 1 bag added as buyable. Swapped with 1 rare fell sword (#73 & #108). Now there's only 1 buyable (Chapter 4. almost the end).
- Fran character fixes (Skillset, evasion & weapon usage).

[Text changes intended for Patch 1.0]
Moved to the official post.

(NEW) I've done a big project. Go to THIS POST if you want to see the overall changes or comment something about my re-patch.
To me this repatch is Emergence 2.0 - You can apply the patch & play it now! If you liked Emergence you may like this other version.

I've even added new sprites, version 1.0 will be finished very soon for all in-game texts. The original author gave permission to make changes.
Thanks to the original creator of this hackmod, but I felt like I had to create a better experience. Download moved to my official post.

✪ Emergence 2 for PSP (EN/ES) - Play it now! ✪
A vanilla+ experience for PSP. Actual patch: 1.0+. More fixes in v1.1!
  • Discord username: darkskyx#9825

AriusScorpius

Hey, so do you (OP, or anyone for that matter) have any tips on keeping your mod the way it is, but restoring the Dark Knight class to its former glory? I really like the idea of modifying Ramza's skillset to a DK (Stays in line with that old rumor on unlocking DK in Vanilla PSX FFT) but I still want my generics to have sword skills of some sort. Even if I have to modify a separate class, I'm cool with that. I just have no idea how to take what you've done and accomplish what I want without making a supreme mess of things, so any help would be most appreciated.