• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:11:56 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFVI Hardtype 1.2 (Updated February 3, 2012)

Started by Eternal248, November 10, 2009, 12:14:32 am

Pata Hikari

Bioblaster needed nerfing?

I mean, it was still useful. But in this hack, I find that powerful single target damage is more useful then the weaker group damage. So Drill is by far the more useful Tool so far. And before that Bio Blaster to inflict Sap, followed by just attacking seemed better.

Eternal

If I find that a lot of people want it back to the way it was, I'll change it back. It's kind of an experiment right now, along with the Blitz changes. So by all means, give feedback! :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Pata Hikari

Did you change Flash back so that it only hit enemies again? Because I could have sworn it was hit-all in the previous version

Eternal

The targetting was screwy. Although it showed that it would attack everyone, it actually only attacked enemies. It should be fixed now.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Pata Hikari

I think I found a glitch.

Unless Suplex never hitting, ever, is intentional.

Eternal

Eternal

Updated the first post with a version that fixes Blitz. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Pata Hikari

Quote from: Eternal248 on November 17, 2011, 08:40:28 pm
Updated the first post with a version that fixes Blitz. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Actually it was slightly more convenient because it made the boss of Zozo easier.  :P

Kalas

Alaris

November 22, 2011, 04:02:30 am #169 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:26:57 am by Alaris
Episode 2:

Hmm, this might become a full-blown Let's Play at this rate. I'm enjoying it quite a bit.  Wonder how long before my first wipe...
  • Modding version: PSX

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

Pata Hikari

November 22, 2011, 07:27:05 pm #170 Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 07:57:54 pm by Pata Hikari
Another glitch, I think.

Nobody can equip the Thunder Blade and I have all the sword using characters.

Also, Cait Sith targets enemies and does nothing.

Also, a question: I notice in the patch notes it mentions the Angel Brush, Relms ultimate brush from FFVI Advance, did you add in those weapons? If so, how are they gotten.

Eternal

Thunder Blade should be Strago-only. Cait Sith is fixed for the next update, and no, FFVI Advance items are not in. I just changed some existing names around.

Kalas

If Dullahan wasn't already amazingly difficult, slapping Imp Song on him just about takes the cake for being the most ridiculous boss ever.

efrate

Few questions eternal.  Do you have a rage list anywhere?  When tough to get mobs like marshal having a fairly junky buff, assuming attack + one special per rage, seems very wasteful and makes me want to stop hunting the veldt, and seriously cramping gau's style.  Also I found either one of the extra bosses or some kinda uber enemy I have never seen on the veldt, PM me if ya wanna know so I don't spoil it.  Its raped my 2 member team.   Also is regen set per monster or is it a flat like 5 or 10% or max health?  total health? 
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Eternal

Expect an update tonight nerfing Dullahan a bit.

Alaris

Episode 21:

QuoteEpisode 3:

Bunnies... BUNNIES...they're not cute... not like everybody said.... hoppy legs...twitchy noses...AHHHHH!!!!!

QuoteEpisode 4:

Updates are fun...

QuoteEpisode 5 (Special):

Special Episode... a full one-hour long, as the Let's Try becomes a Let's Play!  HUZZAH!

QuoteEpisode 6:

Completely forgot to post the latest episode on here. FAIL!

QuoteSeems that I managed, even with killer bunnies...  Episodes 7 and 8 are up.  I decided to primarily split them into just 20 minute segments, so people can watch them and not have to devote an hour to doing so.  Some people have complained that they didn't have the time, so there you go.

Episode 7:

Episode 8:

QuoteFor people's sakes, I'll put the rest in Spoiler Tags, but I've been feeling under the weather... so I did more videos.  Because other than staying in bed to recover, I had nothing else to do.  Blarg.

Episode 9:

Episode 10:

Episode 11:

I think I'll go back and edit the rest of them too... so they aren't massive videos taking up the whole page.

QuoteEpisode 12:

Episode 13:

Episode 14:

Episode 15:

Final Fantasy VI Hardtype - [Developer's Room & Narshe Secrets]

EDIT: I've consolidated 90% of my episode posts into this single post, because there was no reason to have hat many posts, especially since I believe I had a quadruple post here... which may or may not be against the forum rules. Below are most of the episodes.

QuoteEpisode 16:

Still sick, it sucks...

QuoteEpisode 17:

Episode 18:

QuoteEpisode 19:

QuoteEpisode 20:

Eternal

Thanks for the updates! I actually need to still release that fix for Dullahan- a boss later on. I'll get around to it some time this week.

Alaris

So... Cool.  Have several more videos ready to upload soon.  Or at least, ready to be rendered, and then uploaded.  So please, watch and enjoy. ^_^

Episode 23:

QuoteNot a problem, I enjoy updating.  And all that jazz.

Episode 22:

Eternal

I've updated FFVI Hardtype to 1.2 in the first post. This update includes a nerfed Dullahan and some bugfixes for your pleasure. Enjoy!

Alaris

Episode 25:

QuoteI'll be updating to 1.2 for Episode 26, since 24 and 25 are already recorded. Thanks for your hard work, Eternal.

Episode 24: