• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:47:05 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Hello FFH

Started by Kanbabrif, August 09, 2020, 10:39:09 am

Kanbabrif

I'm a "ghost of christmas past" type, 'round these parts.

Just dropped by to say hello and see how the community is. Xif still running this, or uhhhh.. Who's the sheriff?
  • Modding version: PSX
Exhausted from a long trip.
  • Discord username: Bastard Poetry#2282

3lric

Quote from: Kanbabrif on August 09, 2020, 10:39:09 amI'm a "ghost of christmas past" type, 'round these parts.

Just dropped by to say hello and see how the community is. Xif still running this, or uhhhh.. Who's the sheriff?

Xifanie, Angel, Nyzer and Myself are the admins.

Please take a look around as things have most definitely changed in more ways than one since you were last here.

Edit: Holycrapitsbastardpoetry... you are part of why i became an eventer. Thanks for writing the kanbabrif thing. We spoke long ago, but you probably dont remember that by now as it was nigh a decade ago

Kanbabrif

I do remember you, Elric. Although details are certainly foggy, given how long it's been (not to mention all the DRUGS that fueled m'madness back in those days, heheh)

I'm so glad to hear my work inspired you to get into this! I'd love to see your work.

Ah, and I see the Discord invite. I'll try to start using that platform more often.
Exhausted from a long trip.
  • Discord username: Bastard Poetry#2282