• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 01:18:19 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT Sequel: Horrid Disarray

Started by Disco_Peach, November 06, 2008, 08:13:10 pm

Does this hack look promising?

Sure
13 (92.9%)
No, bro
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: November 19, 2008, 11:07:58 pm

Cheetah

November 11, 2008, 02:55:52 pm #20 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
It is all about the One Piece, best manga ever. Plus the One Piece anime stays good. Oh and Berserk.
Current Projects:

Disco_Peach

November 11, 2008, 10:43:10 pm #21 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Disco_Peach
Oh yes, Berserk

I just notice how I derailed my own topic :( lol!

Can we continue to discuss my hack? Even between lines of anime appreciation?

Nagafen

November 12, 2008, 04:42:12 am #22 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Nagafen
How about Immortal Rain?

And yeah, I like how your hack is headin, Disco. I'll help any way I can?

Disco_Peach

November 12, 2008, 12:28:51 pm #23 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Disco_Peach
Thanks for you support, Nagafen. Lydyn is also helping me out with some Q & A's i always throw at him. So I hope to get a beta patch out there soon. This is a complete mod, after all. I'm just dying for Zodiac to finish his event editor. That would make my work that much better. Thanks for your program in the making, Zodiac! And to all those whose programs have made it possible to hack FFT as much as we can.

Disco_Peach

November 19, 2008, 10:07:53 pm #24 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Disco_Peach
MASSIVE UPDATE!!!

check out the first post here in my topic (the end of the post, where it says massive update in bold and with a lot of asterisks :D

P.S. I promise to edit later the main post of my topic so it's easier to look at when i post updates  ;).

Ooh! And vote if you're really interested :D. I'd like to see what you guys think so far. Any ideas are also welcome.

Disco_Peach

June 01, 2009, 09:27:10 pm #25 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Disco_Peach

Ah yes... tis I... I've been gone for quite awhile... been assraped by 3 jobs and 5 classes... I've been slaved up the yin yang... alas... summer's here...!

Hey you guys, It's been a long time. I hope some of y'all haven't forgotten this homie. I've been away mostly because I haven't had time to do absolutely anything. I'm almost finished college and I've had to practically sell my body in order to pay the bills. But finally summer is here and I can go back to work on my baby.

I've seen much progress in what you guys have been able to do. Props to Razele for his amazing breakthroughs in assembly. Thanks to him, he has opened to door for me to do all of my original ideas (such as my Equip Book support skill). Props to all you other mofos and your amazing work. Last time I was here, LastingDawn was owning everybody with his Mercenary patch but now I see a whole new one and by the looks of things it's very promising. Nice work, Kokojo (you're still the man, though, LD :ban: I honestly think I'm the only guy out there who kinda likes that sprite, in the most non-gay manner possible.

I've finished all the designs for my game. Most of the story, dialogue, events, and battles are mapped out. I'm almost finished with all of the sprites. Now that I'm here, I do have a couple of questions:
Is the text editor completely finished? Can I finally, completely, and irreversibly change the text in skill descriptions and such? And how far has event editing gone? Are we able to edit where events appear on the map and what order?

*sigh* Goddamn it feels so good to finally be back to this kick ass place! Thanks, Zodiac!

Edit:

lololololol! I wrote Goddamn and it retypes it into St.Ajora. EPICWIN!