• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 09:03:26 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Status Immunity Crystal?

Started by Jon, September 11, 2010, 02:51:47 pm

Jon

I believe you would need to do the entire ENTD to make units "immortal". I wish someone would prove me wrong. Or did you mean the crystalization process or the star thingies, PGF? Now I'm the one getting confused...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Xifanie

I remember making a hack that makes all units Immortal for someone...
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Jon

I would love that hack, could you post it please maybe? Then it would be in a sense like FFTA, which is great. Have everyone have innate Secret Hunt plus immortality, I can't think of the possibilities. :mregreen:

Zozma

i just wish there was a status box you could check that could make it so it always replaces the counter with stars, isnt there a blank box or one thats useless?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Jon

I think there are many "unknown" boxes. Well, I thought about it good and hard, if people don't crystalfy, then there would be no Death (Casulties) count under the Brave Story tab in game. Also no Kills...which would be dumb...