• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:45:10 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFH Community Pictures (Old)

Started by Archael, October 26, 2009, 05:35:00 pm

Wolfran

Kage you are right, High school Rulzzz. I did a lot of stupid things and I had a really great time with my classmates..sniff. You just have to enjoy it and be careful with the police.[attachment=0:3tmsb3et]12950_1288669740555_1344543186_2356318_4591840_n.jpg[/attachment:3tmsb3et]Now I have more hair....
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Kagebunji

Quoteand be careful with the police.
Duh, obviously. I should be carefull for two years by now, but we always "meet up" with friends in house, so police won't know a thing, hehe. Who are those girls, Wolf? Sisters?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

ffta707

I'm in high school as well. I can't wait. Kage when you get back in school. I'm assuming you are on a summer break?

Kagebunji

School begins on 1st January, I am sad and happy, oh well.

Wolfran

Quote from: "Kagebunji"
Quoteand be careful with the police.
Duh, obviously. I should be carefull for two years by now, but we always "meet up" with friends in house, so police won't know a thing, hehe. Who are those girls, Wolf? Sisters?
No, She is my best friend. I warned you about cops if you have the stupid idea of smoke pot in a public square.

Kagebunji

Hell no, smoking is a thing that I despise. I would never try smoking, it is a deep shit that I will not enter.

ffta707

I was raised against smoking. If one of my family members smoked, I would be very upset with them.

Wolfran

Good for you guys :). I wish more young people like you in my country.

ffta707

Too bad there isn't. Most of the kids in my grade have already been busted being drunk... Or High XD.

Wolfran

That is "normal" nowadays but It's not a excuse to do it so young.

Vanya

OK. I'll admit that my wife is not the most photogenic girl, but sometimes you get her from just the right angle and she looks really cute:

Here I am in my Hades toga. My wife was Persephone. ^_^

¯\(°_0)/¯

ffta707

Glad to see you are happily married Vanya :P

Kagebunji

Your costumes are cool. I wonder if I could get something like these in Poland, hmmm.

Vanya

Thanks guys.
They are quite easy to make, Kage.
It's really just a simple tunic and a long cloth for mine and my wife's toga was just the long cloth with some gold cord.
They do require some safety pins to keep in place because they aren't as big as a real toga. These are about 4 yards of fabric where as a real toga is minimum 6 yards. Plus mine was a bit of a pain in the ass because the tunic was satin and the toga was velvet. Actually I've been thinking of making some and putting them up for sale on Ebay or something since Halloween is coming up.
¯\(°_0)/¯

winshmo2

Vanya

¯\(°_0)/¯

ffta707

Re:
August 14, 2010, 02:53:19 am #216 Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 08:12:16 pm by ffta707
Quote from: "philsov"
Quote from: "Kagebunji"Why do all of you looks so old?

Because FFT came out, like, ten years ago.  I'm kind of happy the psp release brought some younger folk into the fold though.

I played it like kage did. My neighbor brought it over when I was very little. He was a good friend, in fact, my best friend. He helped me play it and I became fluent at the game in about a month.

Red Fox

I am a recent FFT fan, and my dark knight helped me in many chapter 4 battles. =P But the FFT I played belong to someone else. The game isn't that hard to me when I have a ninja or a black knight.

ffta707

I prefer monks and lancer's over any job. I owned Kletian with them.

SentinalBlade

Quote from: "ffta707"I prefer monks and lancer's over any job. I owned Kletian with them.
Geomancers and Ninja, all the way!

@Vanya, your wife seems really cool. Over the years i have seen you post pictures of you two dressed up, and you guys really look like your having the times of your life. Plus, didnt you guys get married as pirates? or am i thinking of another theme? either way, that would be hella cool to take part in!