• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 28, 2024, 04:24:00 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

More Anti Religious Messages

Started by Archael, July 18, 2010, 11:31:25 am

philsov

religion does not equal Christianity!

*head asplode*
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Archael

im pretty sure one or more of the topics covered in the video apply to other religions besides christianity

they are pretty global concepts instilled in all the major religions

gojoe

Why do all videos trying to smear out religion bend their facts?
I never learn from my mistakes.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Maybe we should just give up and let the Christians run the world into the ground.  They aren't going to learn anything until they suck dirt anyways.

Melancthon

Just a collaborator plotting collaboration.
"WHATS ST AJORA'S DEAL DUDE!?"

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Page not found.

I'm in the fucking lion's den.  I'm within a days drive of Waco, Texas, the Vatican City of the Baptist Church.  My dad is a paranoid schizophrenic who listens to talk radio all night long (boy do I have some stories to tell you guys sometime...) and these Christians down here are beyond nuts.  I know this because I'm pretty fucking nuts - grow up with my family and you'd be a little screwed up too - and in my professional opinion as a crazy bastard, these people are something else.  They honestly believe that their religion is the best thing that has and ever will happen to anyone, anywhere, and they are obligated to spread the word until everyone is just like them.  Imagine that, no more memetic diversity.  Everyone everywhere believes exactly the same thing.  God I want to get out of here.

philsov

24 hours of driving is VERY LARGE radial distance.  

Also, I really need to find and upload a picture of when I took a roadtrip to OK some years ago... awesome little billboard...

"REPENT!  

Register Republican!"

Melancthon

Quote from: "Pickle Girl Fanboy"Page not found.

It's because of the filter.  Change St. Ajora to the banned word and the link will work.
Just a collaborator plotting collaboration.
"WHATS ST AJORA'S DEAL DUDE!?"

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Correction:  I am 4 hours 37 minutes or 277.36 miles from Waco.  When I say, "A day's drive," I don't actually mean a day.  More like 8-10 hours, if the weather is clear, and then I find a motel and watch the local news or adult swim for an hour while I eat doritos before I pass out with the AC on full blast.

Great link.  My turn.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/boulde ... cte,17729/

And what's the state that gets the least amount of sunshine in a year?  Anyone know?

philsov

probably alaska.  

but as far as major cities go ancedotally I wanna say Seattle.

Archael

""That's Boulder, Colorado," she added."

lmao

Bastard Poetry

Ha ha!

My wife's family has a cabin up in Boulder. We go there all the time; it's the perfect place to get away from society, and the neighbors are far enough away that no one can hear anything that might be going on.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)