• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

The Lion War 2.031 - Bug Reports

Started by 3lric, September 17, 2021, 12:03:36 am

3lric

Quote from: Yaegami on December 27, 2023, 05:39:56 amI play that at ch 1 and after play be a beta at ch 2, when i win it just freeze like that.
Also skill for Monk and Thief have bug. I already have all monk and thief skill, but not master it

The second part is not a bug. You havent gotten far enough. Please do a bit of reading into what you are playing.
  • Modding version: PSX

toolarg

Hello, I ran into a minor visual bug. After the battle with Zalera I decided to add Meliadoul to the party, party was full so I was prompted to select a unit to dismiss, I started scrolling through my units and when I reached my generic Dark Knight his portrait was that of Velius. When I was done and returned to the world map and the formation screen his portrait was the correct one. Thank you for all your work, love the mod.

SuccuBelle

March 06, 2024, 12:17:50 am #42 Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 12:37:31 am by SuccuBelle Reason: New Development
Edit: So I saw someone else had a similar problem when using these two mods together, so I re-patched a copy with just TLW on it, and I got a similar but different error. This time, the background was present during the text crawl (it was not before), and when it froze, instead of playing the music endlessly, it just played one note endlessly.

Hello, I am playing TLW on Duckstation with the QOL Patch. I am at the battle with Cu Chulainn, and the battle plays out as normal, but after the cutscene with Delita and the text crawl, when the game goes to a black screen, it never loads the next screen, and the music continues to play ad infinitum. I'm pretty sure it's some sort of emulation issue, but I don't know what to try. It has crashed 4 times.
Agrias x Ovelia 4Ever

RetroTypes

Quote from: SuccuBelle on March 06, 2024, 12:17:50 amEdit: So I saw someone else had a similar problem when using these two mods together, so I re-patched a copy with just TLW on it, and I got a similar but different error. This time, the background was present during the text crawl (it was not before), and when it froze, instead of playing the music endlessly, it just played one note endlessly.

Hello, I am playing TLW on Duckstation with the QOL Patch. I am at the battle with Cu Chulainn, and the battle plays out as normal, but after the cutscene with Delita and the text crawl, when the game goes to a black screen, it never loads the next screen, and the music continues to play ad infinitum. I'm pretty sure it's some sort of emulation issue, but I don't know what to try. It has crashed 4 times.

If you're applying the whole QoL pack, you need to reapply the EIUH from the TLW resources after patching the QoL, as it says in the QoL thread. So base ISO -> TLW -> QoL -> EIUH hack. If you're still getting errors after that, let us know.
  • Discord username: RetroTypes