• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 04:13:57 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Attention U.S. Americans: Vote!

Started by gomtuu, October 30, 2008, 10:41:10 pm

Cheetah

November 05, 2008, 01:35:37 am #20 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
News helicopters are flying everywhere and people are dancing in the streets all over the city!
Current Projects:

Jake

November 05, 2008, 05:33:46 am #21 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Jake
Quote from: "Lydyn"... editing FFT and watching Fox. xD
Heh, I flipped on to Fox News Channel about 1 am (Central) and the Conservative pundits were just so pitiful looking.

Bill Kristol looked like he was about to cry!

Truly a great night for America. Or at least the librul meeduh.

Jacob31593

November 05, 2008, 06:03:46 am #22 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Jacob31593
judging from the friendly neighborhood troll on another site im guessing obama won?

Monkeyboy [04:14]:   

next time, DONT VOTE FOR A FUCKING NIGGER
fucking amerifags
i hope you enjoy your ruined country
niggers
niggers
niggers

DarthPaul

November 05, 2008, 09:38:11 am #23 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
yup
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

DarthPaul

November 05, 2008, 09:38:40 am #24 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
democrats for the win lets sprint towards armageddon
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Archael

November 05, 2008, 10:25:00 am #25 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
OBAMA

FUCK YEAHH!!!!

DarthPaul

November 05, 2008, 10:42:09 am #26 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lydyn

November 05, 2008, 11:49:51 am #27 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Lydyn
Quote from: "Cheetah"News helicopters are flying everywhere and people are dancing in the streets all over the city!

This somehow worries me ... I don't know why though.  :?

Archael

November 05, 2008, 12:07:14 pm #28 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
FUCK YEAH OBAMA!!!!!

Grandy

November 05, 2008, 12:30:26 pm #29 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Grandy
Sleeping.

w00t.

I don't even live there!

Dormin Jake

November 05, 2008, 01:55:03 pm #30 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dormin Jake
Yes we can so hard.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
We are Dormin. Thou art to bring us a tasty beverage.
  • Discord username: dorminjake

gojoe

November 05, 2008, 09:23:24 pm #31 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by gojoe
if obama does what he says he's gonna do and do it right then we have nothing to worry about, but if he doesn't then many smaller buisnesses (like the one i work for) will suffer. YOU DON'T F*CK WITH MY PAYCHECK!!!
I never learn from my mistakes.

DarthPaul

November 05, 2008, 09:31:06 pm #32 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Quote from: "gojoe"if obama does what he says he's gonna do and do it right then we have nothing to worry about, but if he doesn't then many smaller buisnesses (like the one i work for) will suffer. YOU DON'T F*CK WITH MY PAYCHECK!!!

we must band together for gojoes paycheck

EDIT: if he does do what he says you shall be getting health insurance soon

but wait as a home business owner i shall have to pay for my own health insurance NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Poetry

November 06, 2008, 12:48:16 am #33 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
Quote from: "Cheetah"Take note of what you are doing right now, because someday you will be asked what you were doing when President Obama was elected to office.

I was at work. My coworker, a black woman who grew up during the segregation, kept herself reserved and her emotions in check--as did I, not only for the fact that we were on the clock, but also because we weren't about to make the same mistake we made in the last election of getting our hopes up. She refused to accept any of the news, as each state was called in favor of Obama; she was waiting for it to be set in stone before she would even dare let her excitment take over.

We spent the evening watching citizens with support signs playing a game of "territory claims" on the four corners of our business' intersection. Three "Latinas for Obama" began early in the afternoon on our store's corner. A couple of hours later, two more joined them, and they split up between our corner and the one to the right. Within the next hour, a dozen or so McCain-Palin supporters claimed the far corner and the one to the left. Shortly after that, more McCain supporters showed up with much larger signs, and they sent people to all four corners--mainly to overpower the Latinas by standing in front of them, essentially shouldering them to the sidelines.

As the night progressed, the McCain supporters numbered in the thirties, and the Latinas-for-Obama still stood their ground as only five. This continued for most of the election night coverage, until the moment Ohio was called for Obama--at that point, all three of the other corners were abandoned, and our corner had twenty or more Obama supporters gathered, including the Latinas--they held their ground from the beginning to the end.

My coworker clocked out and began her 1-hour drive home before the election was called for Obama, and she made it home in time to watch Obama's acceptance speech. She told me today that her neighborhood was bouncing around all night long; a great number of blacks were celebrating, while other neighbors all around were out drinking and cursing Obama's name. There was some contention, but for the most part, everyone was merely expressing their joy or disappointments with little conflict. She sat inside with her mother, who made a comment about how glad she was that her daughter wasn't outside screaming and hollering like a fool. She responded, "Yeah, well, I want to be out there. I feel like I have a lot of screaming and hollering of my own to do."

When she went to her other job this morning, a very pissed off conservative woman, who had never spoken to her before in all the time they had worked together, approached her and said, "I want to congratulate you."

"Really?" She asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

"Yeah, well, I guess. Whatever. I'm just happy that you're happy."

Making a strong point to just ignore the condescending and patronizing tone, she responded, "Well, great! We'll all be happy together then. And, really, I should be congratulating you too, because he's going to be a president for ALL OF US--not just for blacks."

As for myself, a moderate who started this election campaign full of hope--ECSTATIC to see Obama and McCain, two great and impressive minds, up for the race; I couldn't agree more with my coworker, I'm celebrating Obama's victory, and Colorado's victories, as well as the return of the REAL MCCAIN, who gave an impressive and humble concession speech after several long months of undermining his own principles and making hypocritical alliances with certain "agents of intolerance."

Additionally, I'm glad to see Mrs. Palin packing her bags and returning to Alaska, and I laugh at the idea that she even thinks she has a chance for 2012. Yeah w/e GG kthxbai and good riddance.

(While we're on that note: WATCH THIS!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc

Most of all, though, I'm still anxious for Bush to leave. IT'S NOT OVER YET!
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

DarthPaul

November 06, 2008, 08:32:49 am #34 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
yea cant obama just start early

also that mccain speech was great and i cant believe palin thought she wasnt the biggest reason they lost and damn didnt obama get most of the undecided states that election was a massacre

SentinalBlade

November 08, 2008, 08:01:04 pm #35 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
sleeping i was

akwikone

November 09, 2008, 02:39:26 am #36 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by akwikone
me too