• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:21:17 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Hey y'all

Started by Kib, November 02, 2015, 01:04:52 pm

Kib

Hey everyone here at Hackticsks, my name is Shane or Kib what ever makes you feel more warm and cozy inside. I live in the backwoods of Virginia, I've even married for 4years and I was in the Air Force for nearly as long. I've been around Hackticsks for along time and I'm currently learning to be a eventer though it's a lot tricker than I imagined  :shock:.  I'm teaching myself the basics while working on a patch, that if it gets past the hobby phase I'll share for testing. If you have any questions about who I am I can sum it up in one class, I'm a engineer, I will learn how to build it faster,stronger, and cooler every chance I get and the proceeded crush a goblin with my new invention  :mrgreen:

• Modding version: PSX

Jumza

:welcome:

If you ever need help with eventing, please feel free to post to the Help section, the Event Editing section, or hop on chat and ask someone for help there! Good luck!
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

3lric

Kib

Thanks Jumza and Elric, you definitely see me in the help section lol, I'll try out chat, do y'all use a client or is it we based? hopefully I can get at least descent with my events.

Jumza

Go up to the bar on the top of the forum, you can choose to chat by clicking either Mibbit or pjirc, Mibbit is way better. I think you can also connect to chat via other means, but Mibbit is what I use.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Angel

Xifanie and I use irssi on our laptops (only recommended if you use Linux, as the Windows version is terrible), and I use mIRC on my desktop, but mibbit is simple, convenient, and works swimmingly without having to download a new program.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Kib

I missed those links this entire time ..........

I'm stuck on an iPad until my DC port board comes in for my Asus, stupid 1500 dollar paperweight. I might try irissi when that comes in, been thinking of dual booting Ubuntu again anyway.