• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:23:56 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

North Korea fascism

Started by Mobius, April 22, 2013, 01:02:03 am

Mobius

Mother of god, people.

This is atrocious

Look at what they're doing over there in North Korea! Those people are taken like prisoners from their own homes! Like slaves, they have NO rights!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2be_1366536241

Not even in your wildest dreams, Orwell.

Discuss
Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Kagebunji

North Korea man, North Korea...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jumza

I think you're missing an important piece of information here,
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Xifanie

I still don't see how this has anything to do with North Korea... maybe I'm just slow o.o'
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

EmmaNigma

Quote from: Xifanie on April 22, 2013, 07:00:17 pm
I still don't see how this has anything to do with North Korea... maybe I'm just slow o.o'

Because the US gov't and citizens criticize and chastise North Korea for being a fascist police state, when examples of said fascism exist in the US and go largely unnoticed by major news organizations.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.