• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Parody Dialogue-Please play and test it!

Started by Jon, December 17, 2009, 11:22:32 am

Jon

December 22, 2009, 05:20:52 am #40 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Jon
Thank you, but I only did up until the beginning of chapter 2. Working on that atm, but also on an airship and other things...maybe I should drop the air ship for now and focus on this, because this is possible and the air ship is unbelievably difficult...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

VampragonLord

December 22, 2009, 07:11:07 am #41 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by VampragonLord
the script doesnt look that bad, but it feels like it would be funnier if it were more.... "mature". little one shots and overall moronic characters are great for a chuckle or two, but a few, on-running jokes can carry the script much easier, and feel much less forced. Keeping the characters IN character, while still dropping the jokes would also help to improve it. Take the first screen shot, its fine and a decent one-liner, but if later on in the game, zalbag or dycedarg actually joined you for a battle, hell just having the zalbag vs dycedarg scene be a "one upsmanship" fight for who gets to teach ramza would be fairly entertaining.
I realize im rambling at this point so, long story short, carry the jokes, dont just drop witty one liners.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Jon

December 22, 2009, 11:38:00 am #42 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Jon
Okay, no problem with the rambling. I have already a whole story in my head, who is who in my version...you'll see when I am all done. I will have here and there plenty of 1 liners, but it is after all a story...

Finished up to Zirekile Falls (it is difficult to come up with funny things for battles where you have to make desicions- like saving Boco's feathery ass- nevermind)

Jon

December 26, 2009, 05:29:44 pm #43 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Jon
Anyone actually play this patch? I would love just a little feedback, like whether it is okay or if it totally sucks...I need a tester...finished up to where you first meet Mustadio. Oh snap, thats only one more battle after Zirekile, I am so lazy...

sephiroth666

Well unlike mst of the people ithought it was pretty funny..i have t ask how didu do it exactly? ive een looking it up 4 a while and nothing will work for me thnx
Good Job!!

Archael