• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

How about make some tool for android?

Started by ngovandang, September 20, 2014, 06:42:55 am

ngovandang

Anyone can make Save editor of FFT and FFTpatcher for Android?  :twisted:

Argy

Do you mean for FFT? As Square haven't released it for the Android System. I have bought epsxe and I play FFT that way. I am not sure there are any editors for any of the Final Fantasies on Android, though I could be mistaken.
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Angel

FFT was released for Android, but only in Japan. AND I FUCKING WANT IT.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

ngovandang

Quote from: Argy on September 20, 2014, 06:57:54 am
Do you mean for FFT? As Square haven't released it for the Android System. I have bought epsxe and I play FFT that way. I am not sure there are any editors for any of the Final Fantasies on Android, though I could be mistaken.

No, I mean make a program to edit save (*.mcd, gme,....) of FFT and a program like FFpatcher to edit game on Android. I am using Fpse to play FFT on Android ^^

ngovandang

Quote from: Toshiko on September 20, 2014, 11:57:37 am
FFT was released for Android, but only in Japan. AND I FUCKING WANT IT.

yeah  :lol:

Angel

For that, you can just use a memory card manager to convert file types like the rest of us do.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

ngovandang

Quote from: Toshiko on September 21, 2014, 10:35:36 am
For that, you can just use a memory card manager to convert file types like the rest of us do.

I mean... edit hack level, edit skill,................................. by FFTSaveedit for android -_- (Example: use FFTSaveedit.apk to edit job, exp, HP, MP........)

3lric

Basically he is saying he wants a version of FFTP that will work on his phone, since he plays the PSX version on his phone.

However, I can pretty much guarantee that this will not happen