• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:44:13 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Agrias X Lede

Started by MiKeMiTchi, October 28, 2009, 09:19:47 pm

Jon

Mav, was that site/forums created by Zodiac? It only has 14 memebers so far. It looks just like this site with a recolor job. If we could find a decent English to Japanese translator, I think we would be more successful. And posting on their site, not that one, I don't think anyone really is answering, which imo is sad because the design of the site is really crisp and nice. I could google around for a good translator and write something, but I doubt to them it will make much sense, after all translators are wacky most of the time. Still its worth a shot, but I doubt the Japanese will learn English/use a translator just to come on here when they have their own site. I think we have to go to them. Maybe I should become a member or something...? Perhaps the smartest thing to do would be to introduce this site on theirs (which probably has been done) and then have a built in translator at the top for English or Japanese here. But that would require some coding, lemme tell ya...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

mav

Yeah, Zodiac created that website a while ago. It was created in an effort to link our communities together. We're welcome to post there, as far as I know, but the language barrier is a huge burden.

GeneralStrife

Dammit I thought it was the 21st century.....English is the universal powerhouse language, i thought more internet denizens of foreign countries would know it.

Jon

Yeah! I like Celia better! (The top image is my new signature that I will use from now on.)

GeneralStrife

Damn jon. I like that. Submit that shiz

Jon

Alright, I'll submit it, did you submit your HK Lede?

Kagebunji

Yeah, headswapz for the win.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jon

In this case (for mine) just color swap and portrait swap FTW plus I made a lil' Cactuar as a signature since Mike has a little cat or whatever it is.

Kagebunji

Zodiac just gave me great idea! Let's make Shrine Knight Olan, Goltana, Mediator, and overall Shrine Knight ftw!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jon

I did like Kletian, until everyone over Shrine Knighted around here... at least change the armor color and clothing, then its almost acceptable.

GeneralStrife

Hey kage i like hawt holy knights damnit

Jon

Who doesn't? But I think Kage means like Vormav and Izlude, there are simply too many Divine Knight clones. Hell, I was even planning on using one for a main character, but I changed my mind...