• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:57:08 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

[SOLVED] TLW: Treasure wheel not accessable, greyed out

Started by Vyguard, December 08, 2021, 05:51:49 pm

Vyguard

Hi, I'm new here and while trying to find the answer to my question was not able to find an existing thread. My question is with this new mod after completing the first available rendezvous Chocobo Defense, the treasure wheel pops up but then immediately greys out, the only command I can then input is quick reset from my controller. Did I do something wrong with the patch? Am I missing some resources? 16390038453695139947934570228732.jpg
  • Modding version: PSX

Vyguard

Vyguard

Problem solved, had to install a clean version of C++ distribution and remove the one I currently had.

3lric

Quote from: Vyguard on December 10, 2021, 06:04:51 pmProblem solved, had to install a clean version of C++ distribution and remove the one I currently had.

I dont even know how that could cause an issue at all, but im glad you got it sorted.

Vyguard

I'm not totally sure, it may have something to do with other games I've played and had to manage different variables to play them. This not only fixed it on the epsxe but also the duckstation. Infact it was messing around with the ladder that I figured this fix out in the first place. Now I get to enjoy this amazing content everyone worked so hard on. Cheers!