• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:00:16 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

The Lion War - Recruits

Started by 3lric, April 30, 2020, 06:30:58 am

Squaresoft

I didn't want to ask so as not to spoil the surprise, but I must know.
Will Zalbag and Miluda (BUT ESPECIALLY ZALBAG) be revivable? or will they definitely be undead?

Perhaps an optional rumor quest that allows them to be revived, and if one chooses not to, the option to hold them as undead, as is possible with Reis with his dragon body.

It is a bit strange the idea of Ramza and Wiegraf not preferring a dignified death for their relatives, I mean, since they will be sucking blood like demons.
  • Modding version: PSX

3lric

Quote from: Squaresoft on February 17, 2021, 09:29:03 amI didn't want to ask so as not to spoil the surprise, but I must know.
Will Zalbag and Miluda (BUT ESPECIALLY ZALBAG) be revivable? or will they definitely be undead?

Perhaps an optional rumor quest that allows them to be revived, and if one chooses not to, the option to hold them as undead, as is possible with Reis with his dragon body.

It is a bit strange the idea of Ramza and Wiegraf not preferring a dignified death for their relatives, I mean, since they will be sucking blood like demons.

They would be undead. Due to limits in new skills as it is, and most NPCs original skillsets being pretty bare aside from a couple moves

Thoach

Hi there,

Is it possible to download this mod ? The videos show that it works for some of the characters.
Indeed, I would like to mod FFT to be able to recruit Gafgarion.

Thank you for your answers.

Thoach
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

3lric

Quote from: Thoach on April 02, 2021, 04:40:22 amHi there,

Is it possible to download this mod ? The videos show that it works for some of the characters.
Indeed, I would like to mod FFT to be able to recruit Gafgarion.

Thank you for your answers.

Thoach

Nah, its not out yet

Taxxa88

Very good day, i ask you, could the mod be released this year?
I am very anxious to try it.

Best regards.

Tyler_Durden64

Quote from: Elric on April 02, 2021, 12:18:25 pmNah, its not out yet

Is this mod even being worked on still? Is it dead? Seems to have been frozen for a very long time. Idk about everyone else, but i just want to recruit Elmdor and Gafgarian. Dont care much about the long list of other stuff on here... If this mod isn't going to be finished any time soon, couldnt we have a smaller more simpler version to hold us over?
  • Modding version: WotL

3lric

Quote from: Tyler_Durden64 on April 12, 2021, 12:46:05 pmIs this mod even being worked on still? Is it dead? Seems to have been frozen for a very long time. Idk about everyone else, but i just want to recruit Elmdor and Gafgarian. Dont care much about the long list of other stuff on here... If this mod isn't going to be finished any time soon, couldnt we have a smaller more simpler version to hold us over?

It is. I'm not a paid employee, and I don't release partial patches. IF you actually want up to date info, maybe ask on discord, or take into account the amount of projects I work on, here alone. Let alone anywhere else.

The reason I mod games and do not work for a dev team, is because I do this as a hobby on my own time, when I am damn good and ready to do so.

If you want something that bad, you are free to use some of your own free time, to create it properly, mostly lore friendly, and well evented, on your own. Otherwise you can wait for this. Up to you.

sutebenukun

Quote from: Elric on April 14, 2021, 12:16:55 amIt is. I'm not a paid employee, and I don't release partial patches. IF you actually want up to date info, maybe ask on discord, or take into account the amount of projects I work on, here alone. Let alone anywhere else.

The reason I mod games and do not work for a dev team, is because I do this as a hobby on my own time, when I am damn good and ready to do so.

If you want something that bad, you are free to use some of your own free time, to create it properly, mostly lore friendly, and well evented, on your own. Otherwise you can wait for this. Up to you.

I for one am very excited for this and am happy to wait as long as you need, you have great ideas here and I was hooked with those videos!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: sutebenukun

Tails_Doll_Prower

I'm just now seeing this, and I'm highly intrigued by sparing characters who are useful and have them join, or let them go.

Heck, you could rewrite everything and change history depending on the routes taken.. choice like sparing Wiegraf sister.
Then tetra would be saved after fighting wiegraf, because due to sparing her.. she would make sure tetra is left behind for example..

However I get stuff like this really takes time to create/edit. But guess that's a idea.

But however, loving this after seeing some videos. Keep it up!

3lric

Quote from: Tails_Doll_Prower on April 23, 2021, 01:44:28 amI'm just now seeing this, and I'm highly intrigued by sparing characters who are useful and have them join, or let them go.

Heck, you could rewrite everything and change history depending on the routes taken.. choice like sparing Wiegraf sister.
Then tetra would be saved after fighting wiegraf, because due to sparing her.. she would make sure tetra is left behind for example..

However I get stuff like this really takes time to create/edit. But guess that's a idea.

But however, loving this after seeing some videos. Keep it up!

Lol, Miluda you get as a undead unit, in ch4, if you have recruited Wiegraf and go to her grave at Lenalia Plateau

Tyler_Durden64

Quote from: Elric on April 14, 2021, 12:16:55 amIt is. I'm not a paid employee, and I don't release partial patches. IF you actually want up to date info, maybe ask on discord, or take into account the amount of projects I work on, here alone. Let alone anywhere else.

Hey man, if you're offended by a simple question or request, thats your problem. Im not apologizing for it and Im not gonna sit here and pretend like some and say "take all the time you need, i dont want this sooner, id prefer later". I asked if the mod was dead and if it'd be possible to release in smaller chunks, simple questions that require simple yes or no anwsers that would of sufficed. Yes, obviously if i could do it myself i wouldn't be here asking. I guess I'll check back on this next year then, sense as you said, you'll  work on this when you're damn good and ready 🤷‍♂️.

exkosikat

Quote from: Tyler_Durden64 on May 15, 2021, 08:25:04 pmHey man, if you're offended by a simple question or request, thats your problem. Im not apologizing for it and Im not gonna sit here and pretend like some and say "take all the time you need, i dont want this sooner, id prefer later". I asked if the mod was dead and if it'd be possible to release in smaller chunks, simple questions that require simple yes or no anwsers that would of sufficed. Yes, obviously if i could do it myself i wouldn't be here asking. I guess I'll check back on this next year then, sense as you said, you'll  work on this when you're damn good and ready 🤷‍♂️.
i think you are being way too demanding for a leecher.

3lric

Quote from: Tyler_Durden64 on May 15, 2021, 08:25:04 pmHey man, if you're offended by a simple question or request, thats your problem. Im not apologizing for it and Im not gonna sit here and pretend like some and say "take all the time you need, i dont want this sooner, id prefer later". I asked if the mod was dead and if it'd be possible to release in smaller chunks, simple questions that require simple yes or no anwsers that would of sufficed. Yes, obviously if i could do it myself i wouldn't be here asking. I guess I'll check back on this next year then, sense as you said, you'll  work on this when you're damn good and ready 🤷‍♂️.

Kinda doubt you'll still be around here next year tbh. People like you kill motivation to work on a thing that is created to bring entertainment and joy, you offer no encouragement nor anything else that should be coming out of a project, being made, for free, by people with full time jobs and families. I think my past and current projects speak for themselves in terms of quality and my dedication, thank you very much. If time is such an issue for you, then you are in the wrong place. You want to ask for something else, go ask a dev who is paid to do this. To be quite honest, I'd rather you stay as far away from anything I create, as humanly possible.

I don't give two shits if you apologize or not. However, come at me, or anyone else like that on the forum again, and it'll be the last thing you post here, friend. No, this is not a threat, I'm just making you well aware of my intention to ban you if you keep it up. No more, no less.

nitwit

Pick at least one:
  • Git gud
  • Drop the entitlement

Tyler_Durden64

Quote from: Elric on May 16, 2021, 12:10:02 amKinda doubt you'll still be around here next year tbh. People like you kill motivation to work on a thing that is created to bring entertainment and joy, you offer no encouragement nor anything else that should be coming out of a project, being made, for free, by people with full time jobs and families. I think my past and current projects speak for themselves in terms of quality and my dedication, thank you very much. If time is such an issue for you, then you are in the wrong place. You want to ask for something else, go ask a dev who is paid to do this. To be quite honest, I'd rather you stay as far away from anything I create, as humanly possible.

I don't give two shits if you apologize or not. However, come at me, or anyone else like that on the forum again, and it'll be the last thing you post here, friend. No, this is not a threat, I'm just making you well aware of my intention to ban you if you keep it up. No more, no less.

Ban me then for asking simple questions. I didnt break any rules. I didn't say anything hostile. I didn't belittle or put down your quality of work. I didn't even directly say anything negative or bad. And im being insulted and called entitled amoung other things, for asking simple questions and wanting a sooner release lol. I appreciate your hard work and time, but im not part of this community, i don't know you, you dont know me, im not going to bow down just because you're a mod creator nor am i responsible for your emotions and how you react to people just wanting to know the mod status. So yes, i will check on this mod next year, and i could care less if i have to make another account to do so, like id want to be part of a community that cant respectfully give status updates and yes or no anwsers without flying into a rant.

Nyzer

sutebenukun

Just rewatched the Wiegraf and Gafgarian recruit videos, I'm still very excited to replay the game with this mod! The way you handled both is very cognizant and believable within the story and the characters themselves!
  • Discord username: sutebenukun

ronin858

I have a doubt, will elmdor's sword spirit work normally? with gameshark it never worked

Snowmeow

Quote from: ronin858 on December 02, 2021, 03:05:26 pmI have a doubt, will elmdor's sword spirit work normally? with gameshark it never worked
Well, my humble opinion is that, how Sword Spirit is just another name to Draw Out, of the original Sword Spirit not work, it'll be replaced by Draw Out, using the older name.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

3lric

Quote from: ronin858 on December 02, 2021, 03:05:26 pmI have a doubt, will elmdor's sword spirit work normally? with gameshark it never worked

A lot of Elmdor's ability can be attributed to Lucavi influence. His skillset has been adjusted to make it less mediocre since most enemies like him only have a couple abilities.