• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Keep Items After NG+?

Started by Jordan95, November 01, 2021, 01:06:21 am

Jordan95

I just got to the end of the game and decided to do NG+. After doing so I noticed that all of my items (except ones equipped) were gone.

Luckily I made a save beforehand, so I just loaded it back up and equipped all my rarest items that I could so I could keep them, but of course I had to pick some to leave behind.

I assume this was intentional, but are there any plans to change this so we can keep all of our items?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: Jordan9232

Nyzer

This isn't a normal occurrence at all.

Are you using the latest version? And did you make any modifications?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Quote from: Jordan95 on November 01, 2021, 01:06:21 amI just got to the end of the game and decided to do NG+. After doing so I noticed that all of my items (except ones equipped) were gone.

Luckily I made a save beforehand, so I just loaded it back up and equipped all my rarest items that I could so I could keep them, but of course I had to pick some to leave behind.

I assume this was intentional, but are there any plans to change this so we can keep all of our items?

To add to what Nyzer mentioned above, I fixed this bug a while back. Which version of TLW are you using?
  • Modding version: PSX

Jordan95

I apologize I could have swore I was using the latest version. I had two versions on my phone from when I upgraded and I should have went back and deleted the older version. I think I was accidentally playing on the older one. I made sure I was on the latest and went through NG+ again and I still have all my items.

Sorry about that
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: Jordan9232