• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:19:19 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Howdy

Started by pbrand, August 12, 2013, 08:01:09 pm

pbrand

I've visited this site many times over the past couple of years but I never really felt compelled to make an account until now.
Nice to meet you!

Eternal

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true! :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

3lric

Welcome. What can we help you with?
  • Modding version: PSX

pbrand

Quote from: Elric on August 12, 2013, 08:57:48 pm
Welcome. What can we help you with?

Well I suppose I'm interested in the FFT Arena tournament. Saw a few videos of it on youtube.
It's a yearly affair, right? I couldn't find anything in the stickies in terms of frequency, but I'd love to enter a team at some point.

Jumza

The tournaments come around every once in awhile. Normal matches happen all the time though (though not frequently during the tournament). Just post your team in the team submissions thread and hopefully someone will make a video of it!

Welcome to FFH
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Dome

Quote from: Eternal on August 12, 2013, 08:44:37 pm
Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true! :)

Beware: Dreams might explode for no apparent reason

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"