• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:38:47 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

please add a nintendo tactics/a2 section!?

Started by itoikenza, September 13, 2010, 02:56:04 pm

Jon

FFTA made the site Kage...well at least I think...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Archael

Quote from: "Kagebunji"I joined. Boy, am I surprised, FFTA is an admin there! Hehe.

yup

he can do nasty things to you

Zodiac said that if they release an editor for FFTA (even if it's rudimentary) they can have a section here

Argy

That would breat news if he could release an editor, how would I decide which game to play.... ah the decisions. No More laws and playing as a Judge would be great!!

On another note, why is Jon [BANHAMMERED]?

Cheers Argy
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Dome

Quote from: "Argy"That would breat news if he could release an editor, how would I decide which game to play.... ah the decisions. No More laws and playing as a Judge would be great!!

On another note, why is Jon [BANHAMMERED]?

Cheers Argy
Quote from: "Zodiac"
Quote from: "Jon"Thank G0d for that!
Ok, for those that don't understand, Jon got a temp ban because of that line.
I cannot accept "g[s:25lu19pk][/s:25lu19pk]od" or anyone else to get credit for my work.
I don't care if this is the spam forum; this is terribly offensing and innacceptable.

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

ffta707

Oh, at least it is temporary.

Jon is a big help on spriting here on FFH (At least for me).

Jon

Thanks man, I'm back now. Seems Dome got the :ban:

Kagebunji

Zod can make fun of believers because it is hers forum, if you don't like it, see ya. That's how it is.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Xifanie

Quote from: "Jon"Thanks man, I'm back now. Seems Dome got the :ban:
:ban:
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Shade

Quote from: "Jon"Thanks man, I'm back now. Seems Dome got the :ban:

You do know that reason you were banhammered was the same reason as copyright laws exist?
Meaning you claimed it was work of god instead of him/her(just in case)
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Jon

First Kage, that doesn't sound fair at all. Second, lol, Zodiac wrote in red "she" from a quote of me and then Shade goes and quotes my "he" version. Can we just refer to you as "it" from now on Zodiac? That seems logical since no one seems to know besides you what you want. xD

Kihaku_FTW

is accepting Zodiac as a girl so bad? do you really went this far? seriously? Zodiac is a normal human begin, calling her "IT" is an insult, atleast it would be to me.
Insert Comedic Signature Here

Eternal

Jon, what the hell? Did you even think before you posted that? Really, calling someone an IT? I don't usually get involved in situations like this... but that was very, very offensive. Don't be surprised if you're banned again.

EDIT: Got what he deserved.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kagebunji

YES. I even asked Zod today why he wasn't perma-banned, and now I see this! And calling Zod "it", man total fail. Best thing is he was serious on that and actually thought it was funny.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kill_Bones

D-Did Jon just get banned again...? I think this image is appropriate:[attachment=0:jug8gxdo]YouTube - What Just Happened__1_1_1.png[/attachment:jug8gxdo]

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Zuka

Personally I wouldn't be offended, but I can completely understand, I would probably be more offended by the statement were I in the shoes of someone who has likely faced such rudeness from all directions for at least some period of time, Zodiac, I can sympathize, and while normally I don't like the notion of banning people for opinions, I fully support this use of the mighty hammer.