• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Can't find Excel spreadsheet & tool; More jobs

Started by Talcall, August 28, 2020, 05:31:34 am

Talcall

Apologies to whom it may concern, I can't seem to locate the excel spreadsheet someone made that allowed for more jobs to be created, (from my understanding) in the shadow of other jobs, and I was really keen to look into it to see if i couldn't fiddle around. If anyone has any information, It would be incredibly helpful!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
""The only thing more hardcoded than FFT, is more FFT."
    - A wise man"
       - Talcall
  • Discord username: Talcall

Xifanie

I'm not sure what you're talking about... because adding more jobs isn't possible.

I can only think of 2 things:
  • My spreadsheet that detects unused/duplicates entries for many things, including jobs
  • RAD 3, which allows more units on the job wheel, but is, by design, a cheat and not something that can be used in a proper mod
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Talcall

It was RAD 3! Thank you!
Although your spreadsheet about unused entries sounds handy too! Does it have a name? I'll have to check them both out
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
""The only thing more hardcoded than FFT, is more FFT."
    - A wise man"
       - Talcall
  • Discord username: Talcall

Nyzer

RAD is unused for good reason. You can't actually split all jobs between male/female either.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful