• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Yasumi Matsuno returns to claim his throne!

Started by LastingDawn, July 22, 2010, 10:21:12 am

Cheetah

Here is the European Premium edition at a price of $32. It is kind of an odd British site, but I recieved mine when I ordered it brand new and in great condition.

http://www.cdwow.us/games/tactics-ogre-let-us-cling-together-premium-edition-psp/dp/20477723?utm_medium=email-html&utm_source=power-reviews&utm_campaign=power-reviews-text
Current Projects:

LastingDawn

Hmm, just read a rather (pretty decent Google Translate...) interesting analysis on Matsuno's career up until the present, written only a month ago.

Matsuno's Curse
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Cheetah

I haven't read it all, but great find LD.
Current Projects:

LastingDawn

June 27, 2011, 10:32:55 am #63 Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 10:56:27 am by LastingDawn

Matsuno working on undisclosed project!

@YasumiMatsuno Ciao Mr. Matsuno, How many hours a day working? Working from home through programs like Skype or in office?
---------------------------
@AntonioCaroli well.. varies from day to day, about 8-12 hours ? from this month, I'm residing in the development studio for new project.

New Matsuno project, hmm? Can't wait to get more details!

Also...

How curious... and I for one am glad to hear this, especially since Vagrant Story holds a special place in my heart. Just rather large spoilers for the game below...

@YasumiMatsuno In Vagrant Story, did Ashley's wife and son really existed or they was just his false memory?
----------------------
@Sacred_Fool I think the story confusing, however, the truth is you have the players felt. FYI, I think his wife and son really existed. thx

So it is good to finally get verification that Tia and Marco were in fact really his family. Just goes to show how depraved Rosencrantz really is to say all the stuff he did then.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!