• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:15:22 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

New New Naruto Topic

Started by RolyTunedIn, November 03, 2009, 11:17:51 am

scatttman

Quote from: "VampragonLord"so its actually fully working? thats pretty awesome! :mrgreen:  and it will be the base for akatsuki chars as kakashi is the base for konoha ninjas

jimmyjw88

Its been awhile. Here's an update of Tobi/Madara port.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Cheetah

What activity!? Kakashi is looking really great, I am very happy to see this sprite complete. I will load it up in shishi and go through all the animations son to give a full review.
Current Projects:

scatttman

good to hear about you jimmy :) thats a great tobi port

scatttman

update itachi's sprite

i dont know how seushire did the head someone knows what base should i use to make the head ? or someone can help?

jimmyjw88

Hmm...do you still have Seushiro's Itachi attempts?
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

scatttman

jimmyjw88

I feel Seushiro custom made his head. Hmm...Itachi...Perhaps Izlude as the base with some tweaks?

scatttman

ye i try it
i try izlude and wiegaf but i figure out that i sucks XD
well im going to try made it custom

jimmyjw88

Izlude would be a better base. Wiegraf's doesn't really fit as the base. Itachi's hair is center-split.

scatttman

so thats how it looks with izlude head without customization just change color

RolyTunedIn

nice tobi port jimmy. that itachi is coming along nicely scattt. but i cant help but feel he needs a cloud on the bottom of his robe in the back frames.

scatttman

scatttman

update itachi's sprite

jimmy do u have an itachi portrait ?

jimmyjw88

Yup but its horrible. Major fix needed. I'll have rework him again.

scatttman

oh but maybe i can work on it
post it if you dont have time for work on it :)

jimmyjw88

Sure.
Behold...The horrid!!

Kagebunji

Buhahahaha! What the fuck is going with his face, Jimmy? If you change his whole face, this will be great port.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

jimmyjw88

Yeah, I know. Horrible. Well, I totally suck at shadings.

scatttman

its not that badbut still needs works i gues is hard to do the marks behind his eyes
ill see if i can do anything